Home The Bridge

Which Michael Burnham will be added to the game next?

2»

Comments

• Sat on the toilet Michael Burnham
    Holding her breath Burnham
    6mywlo3zjdc8.gif
    Joined game 6th March 2016
  • Kronos Lowlife Burnham
    I unironically want Kronos Lowlife Burnham. And Tilly. And Philipa. Meh on Ash.
    The majority of the voters got the right idea.

cnuw76vk8t1s.gif

• IvanstoneIvanstone ✭✭✭✭✭
    Took me all of 14 hours to immortalize Desert Michael Burnham & I was asleep for 8 hours of that.

It took me 30 minutes. Although I kinda had to get that one done quickly. I had to temporarily airlock a 4* just to make room for her in the first place. Just like I had to for Expedition Shran.
    VIP 13 - 310 Crew Slots - 1055 Immortals
    Ivanstone wrote: »
    Took me all of 14 hours to immortalize Desert Michael Burnham & I was asleep for 8 hours of that.

It took me 30 minutes. Although I kinda had to get that one done quickly. I had to temporarily airlock a 4* just to make room for her in the first place. Just like I had to for Expedition Shran.

Half an hour, that’s impressive 👍🏼
    Are you Captain Sisko [AA] by any chance?
    mrhs73r1kbcn.jpeg

I’ve yet to be the 1st to immortalize a crew 😔

Shame you had to airlock crew to make room.

I’ve immortalized all 3* crew and bellow & sent them all to the Cryostasis Vault except a handful of 2* & 3* crew for Cadet Missions.
    5fugklfq9wmy.jpeg

Between events I work to immortalize my 4/4* crew and fill my crew quarters with them.
    If my crew quarters are full & I gain new crew i’ve not already got I am fortunate I don’t have to airlock any & just send my least valued immortalized 4*’s to the Cryostasis Vault to make room.
  • Capt. Pete OwenCapt. Pete Owen ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    Sat on the toilet Michael Burnham
    s1wgcrwhgtx4.gif
  • PaPa ✭✭
    The next crew will be a fusion of Michael Burnham and Catherine Janeway caused by a temporal rift during a transporter accident. The result will be called Burneway or Janeham.
    Pa wrote: »
    The next crew will be a fusion of Michael Burnham and Catherine Janeway caused by a temporal rift during a transporter accident. The result will be called Burneway or Janeham.

Micharine Burnway or Kathael Janeham 🤣
  • Hopefully NOT another useless 2*. Immortalised Desert Burnham in about 5 minutes after getting her, and quickly found out she is useless in Cadet, so immediately went to the freezer!
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
    Hopefully NOT another useless 2*. Immortalised Desert Burnham in about 5 minutes after getting her, and quickly found out she is useless in Cadet, so immediately went to the freezer!

I’ve been suggesting for a while now that they add a new 2* crew who is a female alien member of Starfleet with the security & medical skills.
    This would free up crew slots by eliminating the need for so many 2* crew in Cadet missions.

https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/1471/image-inside-2-crew-female-starfleet-alien-needed-to-bridge-the-gap-in-cadet-missions#latest
  • 3* Jazz Musician Burnham.

[Photoshops a trombone onto prospect Burnham]
  • Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
    3khbcxl179sd.jpg
    This Burnham that infiltrated the Sarcophagus. As a 3* with good base security, so she can do Saturday cadets.
  • Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    3* Jazz Musician Burnham.

Y'know, of course this comment was made in jest, but this just made me realize one big thing that has been missing from Discovery: the lack of music either listened to or played. I mean, technically the party on the ship had music, but I'm talking about characters making an emotional connection to music. TNG: Riker played the trombone, Data played the violin, Picard played the flute (and greatly enjoyed listening to music when alone). DS9: Vic, Kira & Sisko sang (and Sisko played piano), Worf loved Klingon opera. TOS: Spock & Uhura played the Vulcan lute, Uhura sang. VOY: Harry played the clarinet, the Doctor sang. Many other characters have been shown playing instruments and enjoying music on various shows across the franchise. Stamets and Culber talked about listening to Kasseelian opera, but we never heard it.

I like DSC. It began its life on very wobbly legs, but eventually learned to stand on its own. However, it is not perfect. There are still many areas that I would like to see them embrace in the next season, and this is but one of them. The love and passion of music (either performed or deeply enjoyed on a personal level) not only greatly helps flesh out characters and gives them more depth, but also is another way for the audience to connect with the characters, and the show as a whole.

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
    3khbcxl179sd.jpg
    This Burnham that infiltrated the Sarcophagus. As a 3* with good base security, so she can do Saturday cadets.

I disagree with that, I try to limit how many 2* & 3* crew I have in my quarters for cadet missions.
    Burnham is human so be a waste as I couldn’t use her for both Sat & Sunday with no alien trait.

I have only four 3* crew that suit me well for both Sat & Sunday cadet missions.
    B’Etor Duras
    Lursa Duras
    Gilora Rejal
    Doctor Selar

Also I limit the amount of 2*’s I have trying my best to keep only crew who are female aliens in Starfleet, to cover Monday to Friday. Such as
    Festive Jadzia Dax
    Lt Naomi Wildman
    Cadet Sito Jaxa

But have to keep
    Lt Tasha Yar
    & Major Kira for Security.
    CMO Crusher &
    Nurse Kes for Medical.

If anything we need a 2* alien female member of Starfleet with a good Security & Medical skill to eliminate the need for 4 crew & have only 1 covering all skills & traits.

Suggestion...
    https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/1471/image-inside-2-crew-female-starfleet-alien-needed-to-bridge-the-gap-in-cadet-missions#latest
  • TcalTcal ✭✭✭
    Science Officer Burnham
    3khbcxl179sd.jpg

Isn't that tactical Burnham? The 4* we already have?
  • Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tcal wrote: »
    3khbcxl179sd.jpg

Isn't that tactical Burnham? The 4* we already have?

h4m7j3y41ame.jpg
    This is Tactical Burnham.
    3* Jazz Musician Burnham.

rxdb4vshop41.jpeg