Home The Bridge

Limiting Spending till the Enterprise E is added to STT.

2»

Comments

• Boycotting Spending till the Enterprise E is added to STT.

You may have better luck if you changed that to "Boycotting Eating". You may even appear on the 6-o'clock news, which will definitely get things moving!
    In the immortal words of Spock: "Live long and prosper"
  • Ships are pretty irrelevant......you can do fine with the existing 5 star ship schematics which you get via daboo and portal pulls.

And this qualifies as one of the major issue for this game.
  • There are more important ships/crew to add
    Another $$$ only exclusive ship that I never see in Dabo or portal pulls? Got lots of those already.
  • [BL] Q [BL] Q ✭✭✭✭✭
    Where's the love for Klingon 5* ships?
    vv8ut4bgvnrn.jpg
  • While the Enterprise-E is a lovely ship, I doubt they have the rights to add her, otherwise she'd already be in for a long time. So I'd say better focus on other just as important things for now. :)

that would explain it. Perhaps it's because cbs holds the tv rights, but viacom has the films (and actors hold the rights to their own depictions.) legal stuff is weird.
  • [BL] Q [BL] Q ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    guest_7456 wrote: »
    While the Enterprise-E is a lovely ship, I doubt they have the rights to add her, otherwise she'd already be in for a long time. So I'd say better focus on other just as important things for now. :)

that would explain it. Perhaps it's because cbs holds the tv rights, but viacom has the films (and actors hold the rights to their own depictions.) legal stuff is weird.

Nope it's in Star Trek Adversaries cbs gave them licence to use all ships basically any ship that Eaglemoss have comes under the licence so yeah where is the sovereign class Enterprise E?

Star Trek Online has it also aswell as the Enterprise F and J

r4rsvbhmrt4j.jpg
    oq0wlh9rh3p9.png
    j07l3e9as81h.jpg
  • edited February 2018
    Im with ya!!
    At Shan's request i have changed the title to remove 'boycott.'
  • Im with ya!!
    Captain Q wrote: »
    Boycotting Spending till the Enterprise E is added to STT.

You may have better luck if you changed that to "Boycotting Eating". You may even appear on the 6-o'clock news, which will definitely get things moving!

I must say...thats a good idea...maybe ill even hold my breath too :wink: (although i would like to be...you know...ALIVE!!! when it is finally added)
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are more important game issues to resolve.
    guest_7456 wrote: »
    While the Enterprise-E is a lovely ship, I doubt they have the rights to add her, otherwise she'd already be in for a long time. So I'd say better focus on other just as important things for now. :)

I was under the impression that Viacom had the rights only to the Kelvin timeline films, given that we have crew like Nexus Kirk, Enterprise-E Picard, Ba’ku Worf, Dark Ages McCoy, and others.
  • There are more important game issues to resolve.
    Don't get me wrong, would love to have the Enterprise E but as ships really serve no purpose I am not all that bothered, also after all this time the ship levels make no sense (I appreciate legendary status ships but the nx 01 should in no way beat a ship from 80+ years from the future just bugs me)
  • PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭

So is boycott offensive now?
  • There are more important game issues to resolve.
    Pallidyne wrote: »

Gotta protect that bottom line.
    Drunken Dahar Masters is recruiting active players.
    PM for details.

So long and thanks for all the fish.
  • Im with ya!!

No, she just didnt want me making such bold statements...its fine. Im still limiting my spending...to null, till the Enterprise E is available for purchase.
  • PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭

No, she just didnt want me making such bold statements...its fine. Im still limiting my spending...to null, till the Enterprise E is available for purchase.

Just wow.
  • Im with ya!!

Just wow.

\_{*-*}_/

I must say...thats a good idea...maybe ill even hold my breath too :wink: (although i would like to be...you know...ALIVE!!! when it is finally added)

You won't die by holding your breath. I find it amusing how many parents stand down when their kids try this. If you hold your breath for to long you will pass out before any damage occurs and start breathing again. FYI, most people can't even get to the part where they pass out.

The only real danager with holding your breath is hitting your head when you pass out and fall.
  • edited February 2018
    Im with ya!!
    Davey1983 wrote: »

You won't die by holding your breath. I find it amusing how many parents stand down when their kids try this. If you hold your breath for to long you will pass out before any damage occurs and start breathing again. FYI, most people can't even get to the part where they pass out.

The only real danager with holding your breath is hitting your head when you pass out and fall.

Okay thank you...ill be sure to call my kids bluff when they do this (when i have kids)
  • RNGeverythingRNGeverything ✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    Im with ya!!
    Got tired of waiting on enterprise E. I assume at this point we will never get it.

And if we ever do get it, the graphics better be perfect, and it not have a dent in the front of the ship like Voyager does.
    239 Immortalized
    Gametag: ECH
  • Im with ya!!
    Got tired of waiting on enterprise E. I assume at this point we will never get it.

And if we ever do get it, the graphics better be perfect, and it not have a dent in the front of the ship like Voyager does.

We'll...we will always have hope
    I'd MUCH rather have either the Refit NCC-1701 or the NCC-1701-A first :)
  • Im with ya!!

Meh...not as important to me...i mean 1701 Refit and 1701 A never saw action against the borg did they? I also REALLY want...
    9ci79xawf4vu.jpg
    But i think NCC 1701 E should come first. But to each his own :smile:
  • Im with ya!!

Meh...not as important to me...i mean 1701 Refit and 1701 A never saw action against the borg did they? I also REALLY want...
    9ci79xawf4vu.jpg
    But i think NCC 1701 E should come first. But to each his own :smile:

While I'd love to have that, DB won't give it the destructive power that in deserves. Heck they will probably make it a 4 star....
    239 Immortalized
    Gametag: ECH
  • For CardassiaFor Cardassia ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are more important ships/crew to add
    As stated in another thread, I don't much care for the Enterprise E.

I'd rather a good Dominion Ship, Dukat's cargo ship, the Pasteur (one of the more unusual Federation ship designs, I always liked the look of it), TOS Defiant...
    “Treason, like beauty, is in the eye of the beholder.” - Elim Garak

Cardassian wishlist:
    Tora Ziyal - Thanks!
    Natima Lang
    Empok Nor Garak
    Tekeny Ghemor
    Mira
    Makbar
    Dejar
    Ulani Belor