Home The Bridge

New La Forge Pack

Happy 60th Birthday, Levar!
Proud Former Admiral of eXodus
Proud Former Officer of The Gluten Empire

Retired 12-14-20. So long, and thanks for all the cat pics!

Comments

• So, Google says he was born Feb 17th, 1957, making him in fact 61... #DBFAIL.

Bwahahahahahahahahaha
  • Yeah....definitely his 61st Birthday...

Anyway...Happy Birthday LeVar!
  • GhostStalkerGhostStalker ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ugh, want to buy this pack for Doctor LaForge, but I have mirror Geordi maxed. Ugh DB.
  • I might take a swing on this if it's still around in five days. The only one I don't want is Mirror La Forge.
  • Thats amazing
  • [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have all the 4's immortal, so no buy for me.
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some comments were removed from this thread.
    This will be fixed shortly.
  • barrydancerbarrydancer ✭✭✭✭✭
    Took a chance, since i need stars on a lot of those Geordis. got Doctor, who I didn't have. :) Better than Mirror, who I have FF'd.
  • mwfw961mzcvy.png

Fixed lol
  • JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kinda want a Doc La Forge, but afraid to grab another immortalized star for Mirror or Age of Fail La Forge. :(
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
  • Kinda want a Doc La Forge, but afraid to grab another immortalized star for Mirror or Age of Fail La Forge. :(

I'm in the exact same boat.... I've been begging for Doc La Forge and they throw him in a pack where I have 3 Immortals (Mirror, Aos and Lt. Cmdr)......
  • JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    The 5*s are 1/5 FE or non existent, so if I accidentally hit one of them, nice as well ... but the danger is too high. :(
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
  • I need 5 Musketeer La Forge to complete this pack. What are my odds of getting them?
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    I need 5 Musketeer La Forge to complete this pack. What are my odds of getting them?

Probably about 3.33%. Gold drop about 10% of the time and there are 3 different golds.

Of course with DB RNG the odds are closer to a negative number

I would also wait for confirmation he is the Pack......

Scott

"The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • IvanstoneIvanstone ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want AoS Geordi but I already have Dr and Mirror already immortalized. 40% Chance isn't horrible but not great either.
    VIP 13 - 310 Crew Slots - 1055 Immortals
  • MbannarMbannar ✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    5 x10 packs , 3 mirror, 1 age of sail, and one no laforge just a purple behold

So basically a waste of money with mirror allready done
  • IkritIkrit ✭✭✭
    I need 2 stars for Doctor (and already have other 2 4/4), and since he isn't in the normal portal pool, i may go for it. Especially since DB doesn't want to resell non-mega-event packs, and Doctor La Forge's event had only him as the 4*, almost assuring I could get 2 of him in 2 pulls (I would totally get the 2 5*s instead, because rng)
  • edited February 2018
    Yep, I decided to bite as well and did 6 pulls. I wish I haven't. Out of all the crew, I only had mirror LaForge FFed, so I thought, I might as well try it. The result was 4 Mirror La Forges and 2 Doctor La Forges.

Yay...
    spiritless-yay-minions.gif
  • GhostStalkerGhostStalker ✭✭✭✭✭
    As someone who has Musketeer LaForge FE at 1/5, I can confirm that he's useless.
  • Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have Mirror and AoS immortalized so this pack is a hard pass from me.
  • 8 10 pulls, got

2 age of sails (had 2* already, so FF now)
    2 mirrors (already 4 starred)
    3 doctors (had none)
    1 lt commander (had 2* already)

and 6 purple beholds that all had crew i needed.... was a good pull
  • sorinevsorinev ✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    With 1/5 Captain Geordi, 3/5 First Contact Geordi, 1/4 AoS Geordi, and none of the others, I could safely do a pull on this. But...they're just not compelling enough.

Very Happy Birthday to LeVar though.
    [SSR] Sorin08
  • If the 10% odds of a legendary are true, then I'd only have a 6.667% chance of anything useful / that I'd want.

200-800 honor is hardly consolation or encouragement to try.

DB.. I love the theme, I love the idea
    And I hope you put one out for every trek actor.

... But I've got literally 9000+ Dilithium and this is still not worth the gamble.

Lower the price of these kinds of packs..
    Or, raise the honor provided when we strike out
    Or keep the price as is and increase min guaranteed received per pack..

If you don't want to raise the honor per say of each card itself, keep honor values per card as they are but add in a -purchase- bonus when we buy a 10x.. that way the economy stays around how it is, but makes it profitable for us ((and you)) to take a chance. - this way, also has the benefit that if/ when we receive an unneeded card of any value in Voyages or events, it will still only shoot out the honor it does now.

Look at it this way, you have by design or by accident created an additional economy with honor. Its in your best interest to keep that economy moving and following with as much viscosity as possible as for the majority of players the movement of honor follows most likely a similar trend as currency received.

You may remember my
    "How much Honor debt " thread.
    That sets the stage.. millions and millions.
    If you added... (Shrugs) 5000 honor to any 650 portal pack one of two things are going to happen each time.

We'll get the character we want.. which will in turn create a deeper level of debt that the 5000 have we just gained from making the purchase barely dents (honor debt raised by getting a 1st of 4 star by roughly 54,000 / 200,000 for first legendary).

Or we don't and what is needed to add Citations for existing cards but we feel closer to our goals even still, for having tried.

It's the same argument that was made which convinced you to implement honor in the first place. You just need to revise it a bit .

A sense of accomplishment is important to the players.

I would really like to take a pull at this pack.
    So the mega whales may buy 1 it two less packs to fully fuse since characters..
    The mid and lower tier Customers will more then offset that with increased purchases and customer satisfaction will undoubtedly rise.

Happy Birthday Levar..
    I'm smarter then I would have been because of you.