Home The Bridge

New La Forge Pack

2»

Comments

• al103al103 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    Mbannar wrote: »
    5 x10 packs , 3 mirror, 1 age of sail, and one no laforge just a purple behold

So basically a waste of money with mirror allready done
    Did you screened that no-laforge one, both behold and full? Should be easy enough to get which one you need as compensation (well, after month of waiting for response).
  • (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    I try to only buy event packs now, fewer crew and better odds.
    Let’s fly!
  • They got me, so much for saving for crew slots. I bought 2 packs since I needed stars for everyone but mirror and doctor. I of course got both of them.
  • al103 wrote: »

Did you screened that no-laforge one, both behold and full? Should be easy enough to get which one you need as compensation (well, after month of waiting for response).

If you recieved a choice for one of the featured la forges in your behold, that counts as guatenteed. Once i got an event pull. Only got one super rare crew in a behold, and they weren't one of the featured guarenteed crew. BUT in that behold one of the guarenteed crew WERE listed as an option.
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    I debated whether or not to get it, having FF’d AoS and Mirror Geordi with two stars to go on Doc and four to go on Captain La Forge. Guess what I got? About 1000 honor total after my spare Mirror Geordi went out the airlock is nice but definitely not worth the dilithium.
  • Took a risk since I have Mirror La Forge FF. It was worth, I got Doctor which I did not have yet and my first Emotional Chip Data from a behold (very happy)

• al103 wrote: »

Didnt think to screen it and even if i had C.S support has gotten so bad i dont wanna spend a month arguing with them ,but hey heres your EXTRA 200 MERITS OR 1X 4* item for weeks of emails and oh wait events over so sorry glad we could resolve the issue bye bye,

Finally got my respone back after trouble ticket after waiting 6days for last weeks event ....but hey sorry for trouble heres 3 faction transmissions for the wait!!!!
  • Decided to pull to LaForge slot handle. Wanted to win Dr LaForge, and WON DR LAFORGE!

Very happy
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • I did 2 pulls, got Dr La Forge last night, 1st star, today got star 3 on Age of Sail La Forge. I will do a nother later. I only have Mirror and Captain La Forge FF
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    So, no one is yet reporting a Mouseketeer La Forge?

Scott

"The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • Good point Scott. I pulled 3 packs, no Musket here!
  • JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am hoping for a regular portal update soon, so I think I'm gunna pass on these packs as the only 4* I don't have yet is Doc. The other two are immortal. And not really sensing any luck for a 5* La Forge variant. :D
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
  • So, no one is yet reporting a Mouseketeer La Forge?

Scott

This is worrisome
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got Lt. Commander La Forge from "First Contact".

Just built an eyeball. That is different......

Scott

"The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • IkritIkrit ✭✭✭
    So, no one is yet reporting a Mouseketeer La Forge?

Scott

I got one. I pulled two packs and got Doctor La Forge (now 3/4) and Musketeer La Forge (new). I didn't want to pull any more because I knew my luck would run out; i have mirror and AoS 4/4. And now I am remembering that La Forges are annoying to level. Yay...
  • I had 2 FF La Forges. Pull 3 was one of them. So that was my last pull.
  • ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    1st 10x pull: AoS -- 4th star -- yay!
    2nd 10x pull: Doc -- 2nd star -- yay!
    3rd 10x pull: Mirror -- already FF'd -- boo!

... and then I stopped gambling with my dilithium.
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • <TGE> Clifford<TGE> Clifford ✭✭✭✭✭
    mb8c3qed1ji9.png

Posted in another thread already. But as they say, a picture’s worth a thousand words!
  • I have Lt. Cmdr. La Forge at 1/5... since the card was released. Tried three pulls. All poop.
  • La Forge was an excellent engineer but his stats are no where near as high as the frumpy freshman 15 girl from STD.
  • Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    I have Mirror and AOS LaForge Immortalised, Doctor hasnt dropped for me (is he even in regular packs) so I am tempted, but you can guarantee I would just end up with 200-800 honour for my 10$ or if I am really lucky a shed load of schematics for ships that I already have maxed out BECAUSE YOU REFUSE TO ADD THEM TO THE PORTAL!!!

AN EASY PASS!! I would rather take $10 and set fire to it, at least that would keep me warm for a fleeting moment.
    DB: Do Better