Home The Bridge

What is your Guinan level?

2»

Comments

• DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't have her yet
    I won't get her anymore, not nuff time ... and wow, 18 purrcent is not the majority even, that makes me feel even wurse. :( I did 10'500 rounds so far under her watch and just nuffin' but a muffin. :(

Yes, but 18% of those posting here. Those who post here are generally a small group of the most dedicated players. I'd wager a majority do not have her, or the walls of Guinan would be far worse.
  • JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't have her yet
    The Great Wall of Chi ... Guinan is already endless to me when I enter gauntlets, no matter what time of the day.
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
  • Althea BiermontAlthea Biermont ✭✭✭✭✭
    Three stars (pretty good)
    I really wish that when they were going to pull a crew from the gauntlet that, for the last two weeks of that crew, they would greatly increase the odds of dropping.
  • Five stars (Yes!)
    5/5, got the last one a few weeks ago.
  • RaraRacingRaraRacing ✭✭✭✭✭
    Two stars (getting better)
    Have her lvl 90 (0/4 items) ... never really bothered to finish levelling her ... will do so in the near future. She'll be good for my voyages I reckon and I can freeze up some 4*s once I complete Guinan.

I also have a 1/5 lvl 80 (2/4 items) Locutus lounging around below deck somewhere.

Am not really interested in Gauntlet, but pop in once in a blue moon to kinda keep working on the achievements ... currently 2702/3000 to give you an indication how much time I spend there.
  • Five stars (Yes!)
    Not a brag, especially since I'm known for my bad luck.

Were I not airlocking duplicates after I got Guinan FF, I probably would have 2 FF copies by now.

I got a copy of Locutus the day before the end of the gauntlet season, and have been playing steadily since. I do have a decent mix of top 10 cards to play.

My only advise is to just open as many boxes as you can - streak or end of gauntlet. I probably got more of her card in streaks in the low range (under 12) than I ever did when I had long streaks or for placing in the top 20 regularly. Play the first day and a bit chasing only the +10s to build up your streaks and get boxes. Unless your heart is set on getting that 1st Place achievement (you only need to do this once), streak it up, and then near the end push to be at the top of the bracket you are in (IE: 11-15th place).

In the end, random is random. Well, DB random at least ;)
    Captain Bubble Bobble
  • dext74dext74 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't have her yet
    Guess I won't be seeing her join my crew after all.
  • Working on immortalizing my second (RNGeezus loves me)
    Two Guinans. One immortalised, the other is 1/5. All dropped on 3-6 streaks.

Had two drop within 6hrs of each other! I thought I was having a temporal anomaly of my own and was living the moment again!!
  • Five stars (Yes!)
    I got my first from a 33 streak, 2nd from double the crew offer, 3rd from a streak 9 box, 4th from streak 3 (that was a REALLY GOOD day!!!) and 5th from a double the crew i bought again from the streak 3 one.
  • Four stars (almost there)
    10k plus rounds. 1 Locutus, 4 Guinan.
    eXo | Z•A•P•P
  • CloneClone ✭✭✭
    I don't have her yet
    Despite constant streaks and high-ranking finishes, and over 8100 gauntlet rounds on the tracker, I still have 0 Guinans.
  • (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Five stars (Yes!)
    I was able to get five guinan drops in gauntlet but it cost me at least 100,000 merits trying to find the bets matchups to get runs going. Weird thing is that my Guinans never dropped when I had win streaks of up to 64, mainly they just dropped in the 6 win streak boxes.
    Let’s fly!
  • Two stars (getting better)
    2/5* level 70
    Still have zero Locutus's
  • UlrikkUlrikk ✭✭
    edited February 2018
    Complaining must have done something, just got #3. First one in roughly 8 months. Next round had a 25% defender going 3/3 on crits, losing a 98.5% favored match, destroying a streak in the low 30s. Win some lose some lol
  • Odo MarmarosaOdo Marmarosa ✭✭✭✭✭
    Four stars (almost there)
    Ammend to 5 stars. Last one just came in. Praise RNGesus!
  • One star (better than nothing)
    I regularly finish in the top 10, have gone on some wild dilithium fueled streaks at times, and still only have one Guinan (and one Locutus).

Curse you RNGojirra!!!!
    My 8-Point STT Strategy:

1. Voyage.
    2. Have fun. If something isn't fun, don't do it.
    3. Only pursue characters I care about.
    4. Contribute to the fleet.
    5. No more spending beyond monthly cards.
    6. Have fun.
    7. Voyage.
    8. Have fun!
  • Three stars (pretty good)
    Three stars, but level one. I always got her right after something else triggered a doubling offer, so I never got around to levelling her.
  • [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    One star (better than nothing)
    Mine is 1/5. Got her fairly soon after the gauntlet switched to her and haven't seen her since with 5,856 rounds done.
    1/5 lvl 60. Finally got her a couple months back from a 3x streak reward. When Locutus was live, I got 3 of him within about 2 months near the end of his run.
    Only one guinan, but no locutus until 20k rounds...the degree of variation in luck is not making for a fun game experience, from my pov imo.
    ~ seeking out new life
  • IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    One star (better than nothing)
    73 percent have not yet achieved immortalising her, wow, perhaps she should hang around gauntlet for a wee bit longer.

Oh damn you spotted it i only have her 1/5...

*Read through me like a cheap trashy novel*
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO