Home The Bridge

What is your Guinan level?

Capt. ChaosCapt. Chaos ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2018 in The Bridge
Now that it's been announced that Guinan is leaving the gauntlet in a week, what's your Guinan situation?

What is your Guinan level? 230 votes

I don't have her yet
16%
ADM Fletcher [ET]CloneJhamel William T. RikerehmigaDubstonious[DB - Do Better]   ProwlerIrianadext74Cpt. Caveman[10F] Fuzzy Moo[SSR]TrollhammerenCrazy LeoMudd in your eyeaklobosexy_ladyTP do better!! ~Colli~ (PoF)EvilSkorpveX(KM) Yojimbo 39 votes
One star (better than nothing)
20%
uss_bonaventure[7TW] UnkieB[NDQ] Joker41NAMProsserZombie Squirrel V.[TUFG] Siguard[TFA] Celeres[QH] OxmyxZann Calcore (ISA)Capt AjammBoon of BolianCommander TuckerFrankensteinMidspeed[RR] RedbeardHungry Dog DDMDitto[SFW] Quick ClaudePaladin 27 46 votes
Two stars (getting better)
15%
sorinevSSR BarkleyDharkusMagisse[DB:Do Better] More Tranya![TUFG] Doctor XGeneral McDuckVaelerys TargaryenbarrydancerVice Admiral Starfish·§ë· For the ManyLarxeneKantPlasmaFinnbarRaraRacingPinkyfirst(OPA) Major Herps[S47] ELiLcmdrworf 35 votes
Three stars (pretty good)
12%
Sabine of AthensCaptain DurfFor Cardassia[SSR] The Iron CowXoiikuCaptain LostCapt. ChaosGAWATravis S McClainmiddleheadAlthea BiermontLady GaghgaghGrant77Pallidyne[SJ] Admiral AkiAggeAmbrosius77Matt_DeckerGhostStalkerKiller Kitty 29 votes
Four stars (almost there)
11%
RabbZ•A•P•P ©™Captain TF[GoT] jess-gayDpmtpbertMordack{SST} Captain Magenta BorealisNad HalIvanstoneAntasilPhdNamelesstoon12345678 of 123456789JayBeezy(10F)GeekgirlThaiGQgregorytOdo MarmarosaFrank? 27 votes
Five stars (Yes!)
15%
Warrior WilloizausomeJeanLucKirk[RotP]Ran AirenPeachtree Rex[KM] UL1R53Roadrunner {SG-66}Data1001RocpileLeola Root[QH] He-Who-MeowsJim RaynorJim Steele[TLA]  84wbCaptain QJean-Luck PicardNurbsyHassinator(CSF) Jesus Is Lord [••••][GoT] Terfin 35 votes
Working on immortalizing my second (RNGeezus loves me)
7%
AmphistaffCaptain_Who/SSR/ Captain S'loggarnerIkrit[PAaA] Peanut3141nomadish[KM] WOLF 359This Sisko1kvafyHesham[PAaA] Admiral Spear=GBP= BearThurthorad[DB:LOL] eXo | KurrostanzaNavarch Major_TomJJInkst 18 votes
I have more than than two immortalized (!)
0%
Nick the friendly ex borg 1 vote

Comments

• Five stars (Yes!)
    Not enough crew slots for me to keep a second Guinan hanging around, but I've been able to airlock at least 4.

That said, still have zero Locutus.
  • One star (better than nothing)
    1* Lvl 100 FE
    Drunken Dahar Masters is recruiting active players.
    PM for details.

So long and thanks for all the fish.
    I got one shortly after Locutus left but never since
    DB = Climbing up an endless wall...
  • For CardassiaFor Cardassia ✭✭✭✭✭
    3/5* FE

All got from streak boxes
    “Treason, like beauty, is in the eye of the beholder.” - Elim Garak

Cardassian wishlist:
    Tora Ziyal - Thanks!
    Natima Lang
    Empok Nor Garak
    Tekeny Ghemor
    Mira
    Makbar
    Dejar
    Ulani Belor
  • Three stars (pretty good)
    3/5 but I did pay for a DYS on her when she first dropped.

I never got a Locutus but got Guinan in the first week of her in the Gauntlet.
  • eXo | Cadet MatteXo | Cadet Matt ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    Airlocked my eighth last week. Feel like I've been wasting all of my RNG luck for months now.
    Proud member of eXodus
    Join the eXo|plosion today!
  • Got 2 within 5 days in the opening month that she was available, none since
  • {DD} Smelly{DD} Smelly ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't have her yet
    Nearly 7000 rounds in gauntlet. Best win streak was 120. Still have no Guinan.
    13k gauntlet rounds and i got her 1 x. Luv RNG...not :D
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Four stars (almost there)
    Four stars. I've been very lucky with the gauntlet, although I hasten to add that I've had enough bad luck elsewhere to cancel it out.
  • Working on immortalizing my second (RNGeezus loves me)
    Immortalized months ago. Got 2 more in same streak run two days ago.

Dont really feel bad for my fleetmates that post polls 🤣
  • Two stars (getting better)
    Only 2/5. First one was from a 3 streak box the first or second day she was available (which was also my first time playing gauntlet). 2nd one was months later from a ranked box of some kind (I think I was top 3-5, maybe even 1st). Even at that fusion level, she sees regular Voyage use. That DIP / MED combo is very, very useful.
    [SSR] Sorin08
  • I don't have her yet
    0/5 , over 5500 matches. Maybe I’ll get lucky and get her on the last possible day like I did with Locutus.
  • Paladin 27Paladin 27 ✭✭✭✭✭
    just 1/5 with over 10,000 rounds with guinan as the possible reward.
  • I don't have her yet
    And prob never will
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • [SFW] Quick Claude[SFW] Quick Claude ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    I got a copy just a couple of weeks ago. I have her at Lvl 100 FE. So at least I have one copy.

I just got 1st place in the Gauntlet for the very first time. I thought for sure I'd get another copy with what it took to get there. Nope. And the awards were garbage. At least I got 2000 Honor for the achievements. And I no longer feel the need to try to get number 1 again.
  • Three stars (pretty good)
    I answered 3/5, because that's what I've pulled from the Gauntlet, but I've added two citations to immortalize her.
    Mine is 4/5; three were Gauntlet pulls and one was the $25 offer for a second crew when I received her the first time. Worse comes to worse, I can use a Citation on her.
    There are three ways to do something; the right way, the wrong way, and the Janeway.

DB: Do Better.

Member of Starship Trista
  • Five stars (Yes!)
    I airlocked a sixth Guinan, as I don't keep duplicates. I felt bad doing it,too, since I know so many players haven't had my good RNG fortune.
  • Mudd in your eyeMudd in your eye ✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    I don't have her yet
    I played the Gauntlet many times and never got Guinan. I won't waste my time or money on it again.
    Never got a Locutus, but DBNG has been surprisingly generous with the Guinans.

One from a 3 streak, two from 6 streak, one from 12 streak.
  • Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    I started playing last August and just missed Locutus.

I've gotten three from streaks (3, 18, and 27) and one from a 4th place finish. I'll probably have to spend the honor on a citation to immortalize her.
  • Two stars (getting better)
    Got 2, the first from a 6-streak, the second from a 3-streak. Both within 10 days after she was introduced. since then, nothing more.
  • SiblinSiblin ✭✭✭
    I have 3* but one of those stars I got with a citation. I think the gauntlet was pretty good to me though - she was the first legendary I got to 2*, and that was before I was regularly in the top 10
  • V.V. ✭✭✭✭
    I feel like the drop rates for Locutus and Guinan were better when they each first came out.

Guessing right now it is around 1/2000-2500. Locutus at one time was probably 1/500 and early Guinan 1/1000.

I doubt they will raise the odds for the new character since enough people will still click these days. I just don't play enough rounds anymore to hope for the gauntlet character. I did get 1 Locutus and 1 Guinan so I'm happy enough. Don't really care about caretaker so that's good too.
    Jean-Luc Picard: "We think we've come so far. Torture of heretics, burning of witches, is all ancient history. Then, before you can blink an eye, suddenly, it threatens to start all over again."
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have one star on both Locutus and Guinan. And I think I got both on a nine-win streak, which was nice.
  • NoneNone ✭✭✭
    I got 4 so far. From a 6 streak, 15 streak, 27 streak, and 1 from a 34th place finish. Would be nice to get another, but all of mine have come just about 2 months apart, and my last one was only 2 weeks ago, so I’m not holding breath on getting a last one before it switches.
    I got one shortly after Locutus left but never since

Same here, literally the day she arrived, but never since.
  • JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't have her yet
    I won't get her anymore, not nuff time ... and wow, 18 purrcent is not the majority even, that makes me feel even wurse. :( I did 10'500 rounds so far under her watch and just nuffin' but a muffin. :(
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")