Home The Bridge

What was the best reward you got from Merit rewards?

veXveX ✭✭
edited February 2018 in The Bridge
I'm curious if anyone got super-rare or legendary crew from Merit rewards. I think I got super-rare crew (no behold) but only one time.

What was the best reward you got from Merit rewards? 187 votes

Rare crew
24%
ADM Fletcher [ET]sorinevCaptain_WhoWaldoMagFor Cardassia[SSR] The Iron CowRocpileV.Captain Lost[TFA] Commodore Wizzlestix[QH] OxmyxJim RaynorGeneral McDuckNS111111Grumpfer[TLA]  84wbCommander TuckerKTzPallidyne[10F] Fuzzy Moo 46 votes
Super-rare crew (no behold)
31%
uss_bonaventureizausome[DC] PrincipiaAviTrek[NDQ] Joker41NAMguest_7456 William T. RikerehmigaIvanstoneKaiteeLady Gaghgagh[PAaA] Peanut3141Jim SteeleIrialMidspeed[10F] NewtonianQBallsDittoweatherseed[BL] Q (CSF) Jesus Is Lord [••••] 58 votes
Super-rare crew (behold)
3%
[GoT] jess-gayJohn Ham12345678 of 123456789SvenLundgrenKarthonAverage Guy 6 votes
Legendary crew (no behold)
38%
Rabb[7TW] UnkieBAstrometricsThe FishSabine of AthensCaptain DurfXoiikuData1001IkritCapt. ChaosNiner47[TUFG] SiguardNeos472[TUFG] Doctor X[QH] He-Who-MeowseXo | Cadet MattZann Calcore (ISA)Althea BiermontTheGreyKnight[STJ] Wendell 72 votes
Legendary crew (behold)
2%
Nikita MearsDraftedMcCoyRaphillonRoninLoganXAlmost a Angel 5 votes

Comments

• Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    As far as I'm aware, there are no Beholds in Merit pulls.

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • [BL] Q [BL] Q ✭✭✭✭✭
    Burned through 12k merits for 4* duplicates at best :(
  • I only did one merit pull, one common and two uncommon crew.
    I use most of my merits to by faction items.
  • Rare crew
    Never any better than an immediately airlocked 3* so I don't waste merits anymore.
  • V.V. ✭✭✭✭
    Rare crew
    I only get blues and lately mostly green and white. I only do for the honor so I don't get particularly discouraged.
    Jean-Luc Picard: "We think we've come so far. Torture of heretics, burning of witches, is all ancient history. Then, before you can blink an eye, suddenly, it threatens to start all over again."
  • Legendary crew (no behold)
    First time I got anything better than a rare was just yesterday, when I dropped Sulan. Which was nice.
  • Capt. ChaosCapt. Chaos ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've received Augment Picard, Seven of Nine, Bashir Julian Bashir, and Beowolf Kim.
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rare crew
    I’ve only bought it once and got nothing but hot garbage. There are so many things in the faction stores that are more worthy of my merits, merit packs are just not worth it.
  • Odo MarmarosaOdo Marmarosa ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rare crew
    Seems like every time I get a 1*, a 2* and a 3*. I have better uses for merits.
  • ELiL wrote: »
    I only did one merit pull, one common and two uncommon crew.
    I use most of my merits to by faction items.

I'm the same. I looked at the forums, and at what other people had got, and concluded that it wasn't worth it.
  • [BL] Q [BL] Q ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    Level the one star crew even if they're duplicates they use a pittance when it comes to chrons and get you to next Dilithium milestone faster in achievements it seems
    The best way of using merits versus 90k credit portal
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rare crew
    [BL] Q wrote: »
    Level the one star crew even if they're duplicates they use a pittance when it comes to chrons and get you to next Dilithium milestone faster in achievements it seems
    The best way of using merits versus 90k credit portal

I find I get enough basic portal packs from gauntlet drops that I don’t need to buy them anymore. That being said, getting free dil faster than you would otherwise is never a bad idea.
  • IvanstoneIvanstone ✭✭✭✭✭
    With 4 replicator uses per day, I rarely use the faction stores anymore. I buy a pack every couple days for the honour. If it happens to give me a good character that's ok. So far I've only gotten one 4* duplicate.
    VIP 13 - 310 Crew Slots - 1055 Immortals
    Got 3rd stars on Benny and DF Paris on my first 2 pulls ever. Been down hill since then.......
    I did 25 of the 3x pulls when it first came out. Got 1 Legendary, 1 Super-Rare, 31 Rares, 28 Uncommons, and 14 Commons, no Beholds.
    Pulled a Katrine.
  • DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just did a couple more for no good reason other than. I was reading here. Got this:
    nmtztpzof4p6.jpg
  • DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just did a couple more for no good reason other than. I was reading here. Got this:
    nmtztpzof4p6.jpg

I've been wanting Sulu...
    Finally did some Merit pulls and out of 10 I actually got a legendary....General Chang....who I already have FF/FE, whomp whomp
  • Grant77Grant77 ✭✭✭✭
    I can't vote because I have done 5 pulls and never seen anything better than an uncommon.
    The only time I ever received a Legendary crew man from a merit pull was because of an accident. I often play this game right before going to sleep and I was really tired that night and dropped off for a minute or two. When I woke up I discovered I’d hit the merit pull button in my sleep and had pulled a gold character. Naturally I took a screen shot.

vao5c34smlkv.png
    Weirdly enough, I’m also Vulcan Housewife. Also, RNGesus hates me, like really, REALLY hates me.
    I think I burned through 15k of merits, got a few final 4* also got me a waitress Ezri so was very happy but most went out the aitrock
  • [BL] C6pilot[BL] C6pilot ✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    Did not vote. I only buy faction items and maybe 1-2 gauntlet refreshes per session.
    1701 Sisko one time
    DB = Climbing up an endless wall...
  • Legendary crew (behold)
    I got a Dark Ages McCoy, Ive pulled some 4 stars that I didnt need
  • Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
    m2mnhmosdmnr.png
    This was my 3rd pull on the merit portal.

wlc08ko3fapj.png
    This was my 6th pull.

I've also pulled a couple of 4* (Liason Torres and Sybok). Haven't had a decebt pull in a while.
    Got a Klingon Janeway and an Admiral Kirk.
    "Dance with me. For science."
  • Rare crew
    Nothing interesting so far. Only a handful of pulls though.
    Drunken Dahar Masters is recruiting active players.
    PM for details.

So long and thanks for all the fish.
    duetypkis5ee.png

Pulled this lovely lady last night after reading that 5* Legendary crew were dropping.
    Sounds like one of the better ways to get 5* crew to me (seeing as they never drop on voyages) and we get a steady supply of merits for free every day.
  • RaraRacingRaraRacing ✭✭✭✭✭
    Approx. 3 4*s in 45 total crew pulled ... numbers are approximate because I do not track each pull, but they are pretty close.