Home The Bridge

What was the best reward you got from Merit rewards?

Comments

• edited February 2018
    Legendary crew (no behold)
    I can't complain, the 3% chance works for me okayish. So far I have spent about 20-25k merits and got 2 legendaries, RAF O'Brien and Nagus Rom. It's a great game mechanic that make you enjoy playing the gauntlet and getting extra rewards.
  • Legendary crew (no behold)
    5* Detective Data is my best - may be fluke, but I seem to get better results only doing it once every couple of weeks than everyday
  • For CardassiaFor Cardassia ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rare crew
    I've only done a handful of pulls from there, so I've never gotten more than a Rare crew
    “Treason, like beauty, is in the eye of the beholder.” - Elim Garak

Cardassian wishlist:
    Tora Ziyal - Thanks!
    Natima Lang
    Empok Nor Garak
    Tekeny Ghemor
    Mira
    Makbar
    Dejar
    Ulani Belor
  • Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
    duetypkis5ee.png

Pulled this lovely lady last night after reading that 5* Legendary crew were dropping.
    Sounds like one of the better ways to get 5* crew to me (seeing as they never drop on voyages) and we get a steady supply of merits for free every day.

How do you have that many merits? I've never had over 5k lol.
  • IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    Rare crew
    so far i think I have only got rares, might have got a super rare but not really memorable if I did. I do have a stack of merits saved up for the right time to have a spending spree though.
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
  • edited February 2018
    In answer to how I've got so many merits - I constantly play gauntlet and run voyages and just stockpile them - same with chrons and credits
  • Best I've got was a 4th star for Warship Yar..
    Otherwise I think I've gotten a 4* one other time and it was a duplicate.
    I did one pull ,got a third star on my aos crusher. Figured it would be all downhill after that, So I haven't done one since.
  • Super-rare crew (behold)
    Had only done three merit pulls and never gotten better than an Uncommon. But between this topic and the one in Ready Room, decided to give it another try and got an Apollo.
    I’ve gotten 2 or 3 legendaries, but all were dupes... so out the airlock! It’s good to have something to use excess merits on, essentially trading merits for honor...
    Come join our fleet! We're a great social group that helps each other. You play the way you want to, participate as much as you want and if you want to be competitive, you can be! Check out our fleet ad. Run, don't walk, to Quark's Holosuite!

Immortalized: 140 x 5*, 221 x 4*, 74 x 3*, 47 x 2*, 27 x 1*
  • Super-rare crew (no behold)
    Anyone got 3* Riker from this pull?
    Got my final stars on Captain's Sulu and Q, got my 1st Waitress Ezri, probably a few others, plenty of honor. Did drop like 15k of merits, but I so rarely use them for anything so didn't feel like a waste of merits in anyway
  • Commander TuckerCommander Tucker ✭✭✭
    edited March 2018
    Rare crew
    I just did like my 10th pull from the merits portal and got a legendary Age of Sail Riker. Still can't believe it.

(Edit: My vote was from when I first saw this thread)
  • [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    One legendary, Captain Sisko and I've gotten super rares a few times. No idea how many I've done, maybe 20-25.
    i got some 4 stars from it right when it started, but nothing useful since then.
  • Legendary crew (behold)
    3 Legendary with one pull and a 30lb Black Bass on a 5lb line in 5 feet of water....Believe that 😁
  • AntasilAntasil ✭✭✭✭
    5star crell moset and a lot of honor ;-)
  • For CardassiaFor Cardassia ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rare crew
    Just recently I pulled Cyrus Redblock, who was airlocked immediately.

Not too exciting for my first and only 4* pull from the merit rewards...
    “Treason, like beauty, is in the eye of the beholder.” - Elim Garak

Cardassian wishlist:
    Tora Ziyal - Thanks!
    Natima Lang
    Empok Nor Garak
    Tekeny Ghemor
    Mira
    Makbar
    Dejar
    Ulani Belor
  • Had not gotten any since I blew 30k in merits when it first came out, Zero 4* or 5* then out of ~40 pulls. Decided to pull 10 x3 after reading this thread and pulled a ECH, Young Kahn, and Vic which all needed stars. All 3 were in the first 4 pulls today!
    I got a 5* Janeway once, and I needed another star for her.
    I received Assimilated Torres today, 3rd star. Not taking the double up on her, as she is already level 90.
  • bluetibbluetib ✭✭✭
    edited March 2018
    After the cryo rewards, I got this doozy of a pull. (In other pulls, I've had a couple purples and I think one other gold.)

(Won’t let me add picture, it was a Mintakan Riker, Desert Ezri, and Captain Pike in one pull.)
  • Neos472Neos472 ✭✭✭
    did 10 tries with the Merit Pulls and got Undercover Sulu on the 7th :)
  • S31S31 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Super-rare crew (no behold)
    Today I got Emotion chip Data!!!
  • sorinevsorinev ✭✭✭
    Rare crew
    Mostly 1* and 2*, with a couple of 3*. Out of 7 pulls since it came out.
    [SSR] Sorin08
  • XoiikuXoiiku ✭✭✭✭
    18chbnza93jm.png
    We are all downstream from each other and ourselves, therefore choose to be relaxed and groovy.
    Consider participating in civil discourse, understanding the Tardigrade, and wandering with the Subspace Eddies.
    Just got a super rare Cyrus Redblock and I actually needed a star for him. Probably the 2nd or third time I've gotten a super rare. I've never gotten a legendary in Merit Rewards.
    Just did a few pulls and got the last 1*'s I need and this kimmy....p1zute70dpyc.png
    "I'm sorry Dave, I'm afraid I can't do that"
  • [TUFG] Doctor X[TUFG] Doctor X ✭✭✭
    edited March 2018
    Seems like it is a good night to do a few cheap pulls.... I recently got 1x 5* from 20x10 premium pulls BUT just now I received 2 x 5* from 10 x 3 merit pullsuqxoatzf72ta.png

"I'm sorry Dave, I'm afraid I can't do that"