Home The Bridge

Community Rewards - The Vulcan Response

Not too bad, but I'm sure many of you will do better.
yd005pfg1ybm.png
600 Honor and a second star on Rom.

Comments

• al103al103 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    4th star on Captain Janeway and third on Tuvok. Pretty satisfying all around even if not 5* behold.

PS. Janeway and Tuvok... oh, lol!

PPS. And so without Jazz Riker I only need 2 stars on Lursa to finish everybody below 4*. Tuvok and Lursa were last because of pretty obvious reasons.
  • S31S31 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Too many goddamn duplicates, useless ship and the final card - GOOWROOOOOON!!

I am happy!
  • robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    A bunch of honor and two Beholds - got a fourth star on Riley Frazier and a third on The One, Lore (also could've put a second star on Alternate Future Bashir or picked up One).

Pretty happy with that result compared to the last Community Reward I got (7 schematics, two already FF 3* and a second star on Claiborne Chekov).
  • As always (11th pack in a row) nothing to keep. 400 honor and some useless ships.
  • 700 honor and 550 schematics for the replicator.
  • Second star on Anastasia
  • Commander TuckerCommander Tucker ✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    As always, I got a four-star I already have immortalized (Janeway) and several three-stars I already have immortalized, and I only have 40% of the available crew immmortalized. I love this game. What a fun experience this has been.
  • KaiteeKaitee ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh, that sinking feeling when the first card has a purple border... And one I've got 4/4 at that. But it wasn't a total loss (besides the honour, which hey, free honour, that's okay), I'm working on fully fusing Tuvix and I got another Neelix to the cause.
  • Pretty ordinary. Warbird up to 8/9 now, and a first star for T'Pol, and a Neelix to go towards 3/4Tuvix. Not exactly jumping for joyvnzq7q4uf2ye.jpg
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
  • i finished TOS-outfit Dax and got another star for drafted McCoy. No gold, but not bad at all.

• My best ever pull blessed by RNGsussus, 2 decent 5* med crew:)))
  • GhostStalkerGhostStalker ✭✭✭✭✭
    A star on Romulan Kirk, so that's something. Thank you.
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    A third star for David Marcus, some honor, and some replicator fuel. I’m happy with it.
  • YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    4th star for AoS Crusher and a 4* behold as well... I'll happily take it

gq7b5ayaeuog.jpg
  • I could do with some stars on Rom, I got my 4th Star on Capt/ Sulu, the rest went out the airlock, so I was actually pleased
  • This week's pull was pretty good for me. Legendary behold: 23rd Century Martok, Maquis Tuvok, Sheriff Q. All first stars so I took Tuvok. Also got a Super Rare behold that was all immortalized, but hey it was ok this time 😉
  • Amazingly, NO ship schems. 900 Honor and +1* for Klingon Quark.
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • IvanstoneIvanstone ✭✭✭✭✭
    Only got 1 4* but at least I needed it. Nexus Kirk is now 3/4.

Also 8 3*'s.

Definitely better than a kick in the balls.
    VIP 13 - 310 Crew Slots - 1055 Immortals
  • Snagged a 4th star for DaHar Kor, which was awesome. And a Fencing Sulu
  • Two 4* beholds...all immortalized
    DB = Climbing up an endless wall...
  • I got a second star for T’Pol
    l7efai22yw7p.png
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • Nothing useful and to add insult... 2 Maddox in the same pack.
    Starfleet Commission: August 12, 2017
  • I have airlocked so many maddox's, should have kept him for the freezer
  • Got a star on Claiborne Chekov, so I am not allowed to complain at my stage :)
  • Mostly junk. Got a 4* Soran and I'm probably going to jettison him. ENG and SCI are not things I need right now.
  • [QH] Oxmyx[QH] Oxmyx ✭✭✭✭
    Just Honor and fuel for me. The four star which I don’t even remember now I had immortalized already.
    Fleet= Quarks Holosuite
  • 4th Star for Niners Kira, not too bad.
  • GAWAGAWA ✭✭✭
    Got a 4* behold. I took apollo as I had both the others FI.