Home The Bridge

Community Rewards - The Vulcan Response

2»

Comments

• Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
    3kxlc9juz82i.png
    3rd star on Combat Medic Paris, and 3rd star on Yates. Pretty decent for a freebie.
  • Undercover O'Brien and a bunch of honour. I didn't have Undercover O'Brien beforehand, but I have Prisoner, Chief, and Klingon O'Brien all immortalized, so Undercover may find himself in the airlock.
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Undercover O'Brien and a bunch of honour. I didn't have Undercover O'Brien beforehand, but I have Prisoner, Chief, and Klingon O'Brien all immortalized, so Undercover may find himself in the airlock.

That’s not a bad idea. The only reason I haven’t tossed mine in the freezer is that he’s a good fit with the other crew I have in the Captain division of the arena. Power creep has made him useless in both shuttles and voyages.
  • First one in a while that wasn't all honor/replicator fodder.

3rd star - had to choose between Cyrus, Northstar Archer and someone I had FF/FE'd.

Archer got his 3rd star.
    Captain Bubble Bobble
  • [BL] Q [BL] Q ✭✭✭✭✭
    pygecciviatt.png

Glad it was free and not 9.99 :D
  • Undercover O'Brien and a bunch of honour. I didn't have Undercover O'Brien beforehand, but I have Prisoner, Chief, and Klingon O'Brien all immortalized, so Undercover may find himself in the airlock.

That’s not a bad idea. The only reason I haven’t tossed mine in the freezer is that he’s a good fit with the other crew I have in the Captain division of the arena. Power creep has made him useless in both shuttles and voyages.

Undercover O'Brien isn't necessarily that bad, he's a security-primary O'Brien, while Klingon O'Brien is diplomacy first and both Prisoner and Chief O'Brien are each engineering first. That makes for some solid O'Brien variety for events, but there aren't many O'Brien events so I don't need to keep more than 1-2 of them around for everyday use (I don't have the deepest roster, so they're used often). It's the same reason I like Benny Russell Sisko and Galen Picard, because they're science primary versions of normally command/diplomacy characters, it helps cover the bases when they're event characters.
  • Odo MarmarosaOdo Marmarosa ✭✭✭✭✭
    Final star for Niners Rom
  • Fourth star on Warship Yar, rest was garbage.
  • {DD} Smelly{DD} Smelly ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got 1/4 Harris. Haven't had a 5* behold since November. That's awesome that some of you are getting multiple legendays in one 10 pack to go with your 2 dozen guinans though... Not that I'm bitter or anything...
  • I got 1/4 Harris. Haven't had a 5* behold since November. That's awesome that some of you are getting multiple legendays in one 10 pack to go with your 2 dozen guinans though... Not that I'm bitter or anything...

(Whispers) you follow them home, I'll bring the tire iron and we'll Jack their AOS Crusher cards lol.

Congrats to those with luck. :D
    I got 1/4 Harris. Haven't had a 5* behold since November. That's awesome that some of you are getting multiple legendays in one 10 pack to go with your 2 dozen guinans though... Not that I'm bitter or anything...

(Whispers) you follow them home, I'll bring the tire iron and we'll Jack their AOS Crusher cards lol.

Congrats to those with luck. :D

You know, in all seriousness, I really am happy for the players that get a run of good luck in this game. Good for them. But like I said, I haven't had a legendary behold in 4 months. It's hard to stay positive with luck like that. And, as bad as my luck has been, I've had to consider the possability that maybe it isn't about luck at all. I seriously have to wonder if DB can (or does) adjust RNG luck for individual players or not. It just seems like my luck is too bad to be random. I'd really like to think that's not the case but at a certain point you just can't help but wonder.
  • PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got a 4* behold, all FF, lol.
  • Shy KhanShy Khan ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    Utterly useless pull for me this time around, unfortunately. Already have all the Rare crew frozen, ship schematics unnecessary and Quark just adds to my Super-Rare bottleneck... Just a small 500 Honor farm, it seems.

aowda35eyk6g.png
    Come join the Steeler Nation Fleet!
  • IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's reading threads like these, makes me too damn nervous to open my portal reward.
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
  • cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got my 2nd star on Duchamps. I can't complain (it was a behold, other 2 were FF)
    Sir, I protest! I am NOT a merry man!
  • mhpodbe2ibwz.png
    1300 honor for a free pull so I can't complain.
  • (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    GAWA wrote: »
    Got a 4* behold. I took apollo as I had both the others FI.
    Apollo approves. :)
    Let’s fly!
  • rd2fs60k0w92.jpeg
    😊
  • 8goic6l8594g.png

No 5* drop, same as my last 35 10x premium pulls. This is getting infuriating.

And I already have tucker ff’d 😑
  • I got 1/4 Harris. Haven't had a 5* behold since November. That's awesome that some of you are getting multiple legendays in one 10 pack to go with your 2 dozen guinans though... Not that I'm bitter or anything...

I envy your magnanimity

ln781uqic9al.gif

I envy your magnanimity

ln781uqic9al.gif

I awesomed that.
  • [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    All honor from mine.
  • All airlock/honour. One 4* Behold - choice of 3 weak characters I've airlocked before. Don't need another 1/4 hanging around. Disappointing. :(
    "There are two types of beings in the universe - those who dance, and those who do not."
  • Had a belter; Intendant kira, Crell Moset or another star on Zek. Went for Crell in the end.

I also got a 4* behold from the single pull from my position at the end of the event, I went for Sela.

Happy days!
    Colored Tribbles Fleet recruiting now - lvl 30 and above are welcome!