Home The Bridge
Options

What Kind of Crew Do You Most Want These Days?

Travis S McClainTravis S McClain ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2018 in The Bridge
Ugh. Hit the wrong key too quickly, which is why the fourth option cut off abruptly. You can glean the gist of it, though.

What Kind of Crew Do You Most Want These Days? 71 votes

Strong base stats for shuttles!
25%
[KM] UL1R53Captain_WhoJhamel[TUFG] SiguardJim Raynor[SJ] Admiral Aki[10F] Fuzzy MooRaraRacingPinkyfirstArrnox(10F)GeekgirlDrone_oneRicard Daystrom Tcal[STFL] TheHell2Earth•RIVIN•EvilSkorpZetterbeard 18 votes
Strong proficiency ranges for the Gauntlet!
9%
For Cardassia[GoT] jess-gayGrant77PlasmaSST - 9of7KrigearArynne 7 votes
Crew who can help me clear some of those remaining locked nodes with uncommon traits.
21%
AviTrek[NDQ] Joker41NAM William T. Riker[RR] RedbeardCrazy LeoAggeShran WrapTP do better!! ~Colli~ (PoF)LeadHeadCapt. Pete Owencaptain_yarNeackPompeyMagnusMbannar<TGE> Clifford 15 votes
Eh, all I care about is whether or not I like them and don
43%
izausomeCaptain TFSabine of AthensCaptain DurfData1001IkriteXo | das411ehmiga[TFA] Commodore WizzlestixKaiteescruffy151[QH] Oxmyx[QH] He-Who-MeowsVaelerys TargaryenCommander TuckerPallidyneAntasilRennJaxo(CSF) Jesus Is Lord [••••]aklobo 31 votes

Comments

• Options
    Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    Having cleared all the episodes and distress calls, and having accumulated many of the top Gauntlet crew plus dozens more who are great for Voyages and shuttles, at this point I'm only interested in keeping crew who I like (or at the very least, main cast characters who I don't hate :wink:).

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • Options
    DralixDralix ✭✭✭✭✭
    Strong stats for voyages.
  • Options
    KaiteeKaitee ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stats matter for who I'm putting effort into levelling (that, and whoever's bonus for the next event up), but so far as acquiring crew goes it's purely how cool I think they are. I've got a whole bunch of 1/4 and 1/5 unlevelled, but I'm happy just to have them. (They get some love occasionally - my rule is anyone who's got all four pieces of equipment ready to go, even if it's just by chance that the gear/components turned up, gets levelled up another 10.)
  • Options
    IkritIkrit ✭✭✭
    I care about stats where I need them (especially with the base stat powercreep), and I will look at voyage potential with uncommon traits or skill combos (Eng/Med, for example), but I have most of what I want in terms of gameplay. There are a few characters that have come out in recent months that I have wanted, plus some older ones that I want (both limited and in the portal pool).

I'll pass on Burnham though.
  • Options
    Grant77Grant77 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    Lately, I've wanted the exact opposite of what DB has been giving us. Extremely misleading event titles and themes had me excited about the mega event, but it's the most disappointing month that I have ever experienced in this game. I've never seen so many complaints and players are right to do so. All of the key charactersthat should have been present in this mega event were absent. DB's business practices are disturbing and confusing. It's a shame that they ever got the Trek license because, in my opinion, they consistently ignore key Star Trek ideals of honesty and fairness.
  • Options
    Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
    Normally looking to improve my top 6 in all base stats.

I also enjoy collecting and freezing crew. I'm currently at 148 immortalized.
  • Options
    Lady GaghgaghLady Gaghgagh ✭✭✭✭✭
    Voyages are my top priority.

But soon enough I'll want a few more good gauntleteers so I can try and get The Caretaker.
    Admiral of the Haus of GaghGagh, Starbase level 94, we are not accepting members at this time.
    Captain of the voyage vessels: Queen of Bashir, Landsknecht, and Sunspear, the first luxury starship cruiseliners.
    Amenities include wifi, fully-functioning holodecks, a full-service bar, 3 party decks, a Trill spa, and a business centre.
    Fun fact: The ships are propelled by bouncy castle technology.
  • Options
    MagisseMagisse ✭✭✭✭✭
    Choice 5: Fully Fused ones.
  • Options
    Strong proficiancy crew, help break up the walls of picards, locutus, guinans, sevens etc.
  • Options
    RaraRacingRaraRacing ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    Actually a 5th option:
    I want crew that will fully fuse (4*) crew I already have ... that or crew I can get fully fused through events (hybrid/galaxy is best for that though, I personally get better results in faction). Not so worried about stats if it allows me to get crew frozen for possible future use.

--> I have 84 4*s that are looking for extra stars ... and I only have 2 or my 24 5*s immortalised (counting Cornwell who will be FF/FE next week).

If I get new crew:
    A combo of base for shuttles and that they are decent for Voyages, e.g. 3 skills, interesting skill combos etc. (not an option above). I do not care much for Gauntlet.
  • Options
    IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    For me the bread and butter is Voyages so that will always be my main focus, but to unlock portal rewards gauntlet would be a close secondary consideration.
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
  • Options
    I've been focusing on Voyages, but crew with a good base stat get a look in even if 2 skilled. I'd like a few more with command and engineering as well as Med (Katrina has scratched that itch for now). Really though, I want cool characters. The Andorians are great, but I'd like some more TNG, Voyager and DS9 crew.
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
  • Options
    Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    I collect characters I like but also I prefer stats for voyages these days. If they are also likely to be event crew (Dax's and Janeways) then all the better.

Jim
    DB: Do Better
  • Options
    JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    First of all, I have to like someone to really tryhard to get the card. Second, a high SEC, MED or ENG base would actually help me a lot. I already have quite a few high CMD, SCI and DIP base cards.

My next wishes are: Eris, Donatra and Jhamel. :)
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
  • Options
    eXo | das411eXo | das411 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I currently have 2800 monthly DIL saved up and the only drain on it lately has been from forgetting to finish a voyage, so my vote was definitely for characters I like. i grew up with the TOS movies and we haven't had any of those lately, and holding out on watching STD has made it MUCH more relaxing to sit out this past month!

Next time someone does a poll like this, can you include an "anybody but Janeway/Burnham" option? :#
  • Options
    For CardassiaFor Cardassia ✭✭✭✭✭
    I voted for Gauntlet, but Voyages are more important to me right now. So that means crew with strong base and not-terrible proficiency, a variety of skill combos and lots of traits.
    “Treason, like beauty, is in the eye of the beholder.” - Elim Garak

Cardassian wishlist:
    Tora Ziyal - Thanks!
    Natima Lang
    Empok Nor Garak
    Tekeny Ghemor
    Mira
    Makbar
    Dejar
    Ulani Belor
  • Options
    I didn't vote because the only option that matters to me nowadays is good Voyage crew.
  • Options
    I just want one good Gauntlet engineer over anything else. Besides that, voyages and cards I like.
    The Guardians of Tomorrow
    Protecting the galaxy's future from itself since 22XX
  • Options
    Crew with good Engineering. Its baffling that so many characters have medicore ENG.

None of the packs or events lately have inspired me to spend dilithium. Id like to see more event rerun packs as in the past. There so many characters that aren’t in the time portal
  • Options
    Magisse wrote: »
    Choice 5: Fully Fused ones.

This first, all else second.