Home The Bridge

New 5* Tora Ziyal!

2»

Comments

• al103al103 ✭✭✭
    Vic - OK, Arex - OK, but Marla was very recently and in re-run. *sigh* Who makes this packs?
  • barrydancerbarrydancer ✭✭✭✭✭
    If I only had one character FF'd, I'd take a chance. With Arex and Marla immortalized, I can't risk it.
  • Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
    mpkaatvayga8.png
    Oh look. The ONLY character in the pack that I have immortalized/FF. I honestly should have known better.

This was the first non event pack I bought in quite a while, and it's probably my last.
  • (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wonder which actress she is. There were several that played Ziyal.
    Let’s fly!
  • robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    I could've used an extra star on any of the three purples, and wanted two of the legendaries, so I went for it. Not only did I get Da Vinci, but I got a my first Mademoiselle de Neuf from a legendary behold (which also included Detective Data and One...thinking I made a good choice with her). Very satisfied!
  • Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wonder which actress she is. There were several that played Ziyal.

Whichever one this is...

0bdsodx0y6fm.jpg

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • RogueAngylRogueAngyl ✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    Looks like Melanie Smith. But as we come from the same minor greater metro, I'm biased.

Naturally I'm halfway through my 20-hour voyage, so it looks like I won't have the dilithium for this pack... and I was looking forward to her inclusion (would have made a much better 500 IMO).
    My 8-Point STT Strategy:

1. Voyage.
    2. Have fun. If something isn't fun, don't do it.
    3. Only pursue characters I care about.
    4. Contribute to the fleet.
    5. No more spending beyond monthly cards.
    6. Have fun.
    7. Voyage.
    8. Have fun!
  • YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's definitely Melanie Smith's Ziyal
    She was pretty easy to level FYI... A few holoprogram annoyances but nothing major (as of level 90 anyway)
  • Gib wrote: »
    Yeah much as Ziyal would be nice, I can't touch this pack with a ten-foot pole or longer.
    I have Vic FF, Marla FF, and Arex FF.

I also have those three FF, but tried once, and surprise I received Ziyal!

That's awesome!

Yeah I was in the same boat and tried 1 pull..... I got my 19th Arex and an all Immortalized Behold :D
  • I decided to try my luck again, after getting Marla yesterday (being the only FF I had in the group).

I got Marla again. But then I got two beholds back to back, one was all dupes, the second gave me a final star on Arik Soong).

Guess I will stop now. I hate wasting money on duplicates.
  • PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    So after all that I did try one. Got Future Bashir in a behold and a duplicate Vic... so stopping while I'm ahead.