Home The Bridge

Who would you want as new Honor hall 5*?

[BL] Q [BL] Q ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2018 in The Bridge
At this late stage DB have already decided who the new honor hall character will be. This poll is more of who do you wish the next honor hall character is

Who would you want as new Honor hall 5*? 185 votes

Q variant
7%
izausomeSSR Barkley William T. Riker[STJ] WendellJean-Luck PicardCrazy Leoweatherseed[BL] Q ThaiGQ[CFOH] Bearcatprometheus1701Mr. Wes Esq.Arynneguest_902124998668291 14 votes
Gul Dukat
4%
AmphistaffNad HalCommander TuckerBrunt, FCAp377y7h33fveXYateballev3 grunt life 8 votes
Surak
23%
AstrometricsAviTrekCaptain_Who[KM]VidemSabine of Athens[GoT] jess-gay[SSR] The Iron CowDpmtXoiikugarnerMordackeXo | das411ehmigaIvanstoneTongo RadLady GaghgaghGrant77SpaceWereDragonElby780505AHSOG2 43 votes
Johnathan Archer
8%
Captain Durf[QH] OxmyxZann Calcore (ISA)littlestoatieNemeton[STFL] TheHell2Earth[DD] Kirk Induced Self DestructionLeadHeadDavey1983AtomicAl63Zetterbeard CSR _WaylanderCaptain TuxS31Ryanf47 15 votes
Captain Killy
12%
uss_bonaventureZombie Squirrel guest_7456abegheer1[TFA] Celeres[DB-DO BETTER] [7TW] Captain plim123Midspeedse | celebwendiJayBeezyNivenFresFrank?[TFA] Shin's OnGib - Admiral MarinersSiegfried SST - 9of7DScottHewittNeackLoveshotMirror CartmanTruestarkiller 23 votes
Sisko
3%
For CardassiaCaptain LostAntar3sPallidyne[TFA] CaptainObviousguest_929292221845504Chubb 7 votes
Armus
5%
[SSR] The Iron CowKaitee12345678 of 123456789[DC]Hetoxy[KM] PhelanDraftedMcCoyArachnia {BWN}GerryatricsInspector34 Vreenak 10 votes
Stephen Hawking
16%
The FishProsserData1001V.GAWAJim RaynorVaelerys Targaryen[TLA]  84wbAntasil[10F] Fuzzy Moo[SSR] GTMET(OPA) Major Herps(HGH)ApollocmdrworfMr. Lincoln[GoT] Unsober Shimoda[GoT] LuckyNumberHatTheJaneWayDmeadz[AR-UNI] General Abre 31 votes
Jack Crusher
2%
[NDQ] Joker41NAM[TUFG] SiguardNeos472(CSF) Jesus Is Lord [••••][S47] ELiL 5 votes
Other
15%
Chief Eud{DD}rick/SSR/ Captain S'logWaldoMageXo | Cadet MattJim SteeleCaptain Q[SSR]TrollhammerenDittoTcalThe Great Gornholio[FF] Frylock IBOL17sexy_ladyTP do better!! ~Colli~ (PoF)IronagedaveCapt. Pete Owen[DB:LOL] eXo | Kurrostanza[SSR] BaragashZenthaneXDarmok campfireJust Plain Simple Garak 29 votes

Comments

• For CardassiaFor Cardassia ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    Sisko
    Patriot Sisko please.

He's honourable in some sense of the word. Runner up is Archer.
    “Treason, like beauty, is in the eye of the beholder.” - Elim Garak

Cardassian wishlist:
    Tora Ziyal - Thanks!
    Natima Lang
    Empok Nor Garak
    Tekeny Ghemor
    Mira
    Makbar
    Dejar
    Ulani Belor
  • [BL] Q [BL] Q ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    Q variant
    Ugh I can't even decide myself I should have added all of the above to the poll🤦‍♂️

Edited to add Q
    Runner up Dukat (close call between 1st and 2nd)
    3rd place Stephen Hawking
  • AntasilAntasil ✭✭✭✭
    Stephen Hawking
    I liked Stephen Hawking! But Killy or 'The Sisko' are very good options too
  • Stephen Hawking
    Stephen Hawking , the honor hall legend should be a ‘one-off’ character, as much as I want ‘The Sisko’.
  • Stephen Hawking
    Stephen Hawking would be epic. I'd definitely get him.
    Interested in being part of the TLA fun?
  • Other
    If i HAD to only choose from the list I would say Surak or Stephen Hawking. I'd be super stoked with either one!
  • Other
    Such better choices below! But of those above I would go with Q’s son!
    - Emperor Philippa Georgiou (PLEASE!)
    - Suspiria (evil caretaker) would be a nice Parallel since Caretaker is in the Gauntlet
    - V’Ger
    - One
    - Wormhole Aliens
    - Future Kess (the one with all the powers)
  • {DD} Smelly{DD} Smelly ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other
    I want Lemmy as the new Honor Hall character. Yes, I'm aware he was never in Star Trek, but he was such a legend that it really shouldn't matter. And for the record, I am absolutely serious.
  • Grant77Grant77 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    Surak
    Captain Killy?

Kill me now. Within the incredibly rich universe of Star Trek, and all the tremendously iconic characters that are out there...I cannot fathom why anyone would want
    an annoying cadet from a show with one single season under its belt
    as an honor hall character.

On the plus side, it would save me 100k honor I guess...I voted for Armus for the lulz if that's what we're going for here.

She's not an
    annoying cadet. She's a vicious, overweight and unattractive Terran captain. Also the cadet version ain't half bad.

Ftfy

• edited February 2018
    Other
    Samuel Clemens!

kiqoptenne4t.png

I'd love to have an event themed around those episodes. I'd also like old-timey Guinan.

Yes to all of this! I liked the idea of Samuel Clemens as an honor hall crew, but an entire event around Time's Arrow with Old-Timey Guinan and Samuel would be fantastic.

Just not a full faction event please, I'm still adjusting to the new shuttle caps.
  • S31S31 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Johnathan Archer
    Surak's Archer!
  • Other
    Crispy Tucker
    "Never teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time and annoys the pig" Lazarus Long, Time Enough for Love, R.A. Heinlein
  • WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    Other
    Samuel Clemens!

kiqoptenne4t.png

I like Clemens but he would not have engineering, medical, or science.

A Q variant is probably more realistic, however, Q would be above such petty things.

Edited
    Ok who I was thinking of is Flint from TOS

Edit2:
    Also Kes when i thought she ascended. It look like she turned into energy. But they brought her back later on and she was still humanoid but with great telekinetic power. Kind of similar telekinetic power which she had as she was leaving Voyager.

I could keep adding on this forever. I will just say the last Seven added should have been the new gauntlet crew. Of course, a legendary with better proficiency then she had.
  • Surak
    Surak or Killy.
    239 Immortalized
    Gametag: ECH
  • WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    Other
    das411 wrote: »
    Surak would be great, as would a new Dukat - but do you mean 1893 Dukat?

la_rouque_frederick-tng-227.jpg

Except he has to be bad at poker or does he?
    Is it possible that data stacked the deck?
  • Grant77Grant77 ✭✭✭✭
    Surak
    [BL] Q wrote: »
    Samuel Clemens!

kiqoptenne4t.png

I'd love to have an event themed around those episodes. I'd also like old-timey Guinan.

6v8n5572mwsa.jpg

Now that I think about it I wish they'd turn the Time's Arrow episodes into a Time Travel Mega Event with Clemens as the recurring Legendary.

That would be so incredible. I always wondered if they were holding back all of those fantastic characters for a mega.
  • WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    Other
    [BL] Q wrote: »
    Samuel Clemens!

kiqoptenne4t.png

6v8n5572mwsa.jpg
    But of course Worf was not there.
    Probably why he had the expression on his face because he was not allowed to go.
  • Other
    I want:
    ejh0rpasczpp.jpeg
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • Other
    Weyoun.... THE Weyoun.... not the current in game Weyoun who had one episode. Weyoun was a wonderful and intriguing character, portrayed so well and pivotal in a great series. He really deserves a 5* crew
  • DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    Surak
    Why on Earth would anyone choose Steven Hawkins? The guy dumped his loyal wife for his nurse. Not honorable at all.
  • robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    Surak
    I'd love to see any and all of the characters on that list make it into the game, but Surak definitely fits best with the theme of the Honor Hall. Plus Saratoga Sisko as the 1*, of course.
  • KaiteeKaitee ✭✭✭✭✭
    Armus
    Surak is certainly in line with Kahless as a cultural figure, but - lack of honour aside - I'd actually really like to have Armus in the game, just for being so distinctive and different. I suppose it's mostly nostalgia mixed with kitsch appeal but I have a real fondness for all the TNG season one characters we've got. Plus the comedy value of picturing it as part of the crew, slithering around the bridge with a combadge stuck to it, sitting through Data's poetry recitals, being bullied into amateur theatre by Beverly, wishing it'd just stayed on its planet.