Home The Bridge

Who would you want as new Honor hall 5*?

Comments

• Other
    Voted other, because I'm too busy using honor to FF the dozens of incomplete 4*s to honor buy a 5*.
    My 8-Point STT Strategy:

1. Voyage.
    2. Have fun. If something isn't fun, don't do it.
    3. Only pursue characters I care about.
    4. Contribute to the fleet.
    5. No more spending beyond monthly cards.
    6. Have fun.
    7. Voyage.
    8. Have fun!

• She's not an
    annoying cadet. She's a vicious, sexy Terran captain. Also the cadet version ain't half bad.

I just threw up a little. What planet are you from?
    Tilly-interview-header-2.png

• Armus
    I've been dying for an Armus, and there is no other way to put him (it?) into the game than as the Honor Hall gold. I actually just scrolled through this poll until I either saw Armus or didn't vote.
  • Other
    if the horta can be a crewmember.... then portos already
    ae2a83d97bfb65064712e9260aeaf426be3d6a64.jpg
  • Ceragol wrote: »
    if the horta can be a crewmember.... then portos already
    ae2a83d97bfb65064712e9260aeaf426be3d6a64.jpg

Which one? The male or female version?
  • Other
    Zhian'tara Sisko/Joran
  • Mirror Porthos?

99cyuweizrfm.jpg
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    Surak
    [BL] Q wrote: »
    Why on Earth would anyone choose Steven Hawkins? The guy dumped his loyal wife for his nurse. Not honorable at all.

Your totally right we should burn all his books,theories and eradicate him completely from human history for his indiscretion ignoring rumours of spousal abuse from his wife Elaine a woman who he feared to be left alone with but would not comment to police on how he received injuries also we should ignore how his wife would fly into a rage and verbally abuse him on campus after battling with motor neurone disease for 38 years leaving him vulnerable to defend himself all of these allegation by the way Mr Hawkins denies and continues to deny to this day

For the record I shall remove him from this poll for not being an honourable man and in his place in the poll I will add Lizard Janeway

The sarcasm is unnecessary. (But masterfully done, so kudos.)

I don't disparage the guy's achievements. Nor did I say he was unworthy of a card in the game. I simply maintain that he is not worthy of the honor hall. I grant everyone the right to their opinions, but I cannot understand them.

• Other
    Other - Kivas Fajo
  • MagisseMagisse ✭✭✭✭✭
    Baragash wrote: »
    Other - Kivas Fajo
    Does seem odd that in a "collecting" game, we don't have "the collector".
  • Automaton_2000Automaton_2000 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other
    Magisse wrote: »
    Baragash wrote: »
    Other - Kivas Fajo
    Does seem odd that in a "collecting" game, we don't have "the collector".

It would take great EFFORT, EFFORT....to bring HIM to the honor hall.
  • Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other
    I don't think I would go for another honour hall crew. I have 75 golds all in various stages of fusion so another too that list would just be painful. I might be tempted with a tribble but not in any rush for the new honour hall crew
    DB: Do Better
  • Surak

She's not an
    annoying cadet. She's a vicious, sexy Terran captain. Also the cadet version ain't half bad.

I just threw up a little. What planet are you from?
    Tilly-interview-header-2.png

Each to their own. Personally, I like a hot chick with a bit of attitude, but if you're not into that, that's cool. I'm sure there's a few more cut men yet to be introduced to the game
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
  • Other
    Amanda Rogers, please.
    Proud member of eXodus
    Join the eXo|plosion today!
  • Surak
    But DB states 'The Caretaker' is the most requested character?

Yet 'Surak' has him beaten hands down.
  • Surak
    Samuel Clemens!

kiqoptenne4t.png

I'd love to have an event themed around those episodes. I'd also like old-timey Guinan.

6v8n5572mwsa.jpg

Now that I think about it I wish they'd turn the Time's Arrow episodes into a Time Travel Mega Event with Clemens as the recurring Legendary.

How about I suggest that very Mega event. You can help me make it. Just PM me
    Proud Member of Everlong and avid Star Trek Fan

• Lady GaghgaghLady Gaghgagh ✭✭✭✭✭
    Surak
    Samuel Clemens!

kiqoptenne4t.png

I'd love to have an event themed around those episodes. I'd also like old-timey Guinan.

Saaaaame! I've wanted a Time's Arrow event forever. It's my favourite episode(s) of TNG.
    I want 19th century Guinan, Constable Riker, Nurse Crusher, Samuel Clemens, I can do without the Troi, Geordi, Data, Picard, and Jack London, but always the more the merrier, just as long as I for sure get the Guinan, Riker, Crusher, and Clemens though.
    Admiral of the Haus of GaghGagh, Starbase level 94, we are not accepting members at this time.
    Captain of the voyage vessels: Queen of Bashir, Landsknecht, and Sunspear, the first luxury starship cruiseliners.
    Amenities include wifi, fully-functioning holodecks, a full-service bar, 3 party decks, a Trill spa, and a business centre.
    Fun fact: The ships are propelled by bouncy castle technology.
    Surak
    robownage wrote: »
    I'd love to see any and all of the characters on that list make it into the game, but Surak definitely fits best with the theme of the Honor Hall. Plus Saratoga Sisko as the 1*, of course.

1* Saratoga Sisko would be an excellent 1* addition, especially since it seems DB doesn't even bother making 1*s anymore.
    Admiral of the Haus of GaghGagh, Starbase level 94, we are not accepting members at this time.
    Captain of the voyage vessels: Queen of Bashir, Landsknecht, and Sunspear, the first luxury starship cruiseliners.
    Amenities include wifi, fully-functioning holodecks, a full-service bar, 3 party decks, a Trill spa, and a business centre.
    Surak
    Why on Earth would anyone choose Steven Hawkins? The guy dumped his loyal wife for his nurse. Not honorable at all.

I don't want Hawking simply because he's still alive and kicking and to me that's just awkward to have a historical figure still be alive. It feels kind of like a pander when you do that, same as when Lorca in Discovery had a shoutout line to Elon Musk - it felt a lot like a cringey pandering.
  • Surak
    Samuel Clemens!

kiqoptenne4t.png

6v8n5572mwsa.jpg

Now that I think about it I wish they'd turn the Time's Arrow episodes into a Time Travel Mega Event with Clemens as the recurring Legendary.

This is the best idea yet! Time's Arrow has so many cool variants and characters that would fit so nicely into a time travel mega event.

We could have it like this...

Week 1 - Echoes from the Temporal Plane
    • 5* Fury Kes (new) - SEC (1), MED (2), ENG (3)
      Ocampa, Desperate, Brutal, Temporal Agent, Saboteur, Telepath
    • 4* Rogue Harry Kim (existing) - SCI (1), SEC (2), ENG (3)
      Human, Federation, Desperate, Warp Theorist, Innovator, Musician
    • 4* Gotana-Retz (new) - DIP (1), ENG (2), SCI (3)
      Kelemane, Astronaut, Explorer, Pilot
    • Reward 3* Temporal Shift Kes (existing) - MED (1), SCI (2)
      Ocampa, Civilian, Nurse, Prodigy, Botanist, Telepath
    • Threshold 2* Lt. Naomi Wildman (existing) - ENG (1), DIP (2)
      Human, Ktarian, Starfleet, Federation, Resourceful
    • Recurring 5* Samuel Clemens (new) - DIP (1), SCI (2), SEC (3)
      Human, Civilian, Cultural Figure, Writer, Crafty, Scoundrel

Week 2 - The Tribble Effect
    • 5* 1701 Sisko (existing) - COM (1), SEC (2), DIP (3)
      Human, Bajoran, Federation, Starfleet, Undercover Operative, Cultural Figure, Inspiring, Chef
    • 4* 1701 Bashir (new) - MED (1), ENG (2), DIP (3)
      Human, Augment, Federation, Starfleet, Doctor, Undercover Operative, Romantic
    • 4* Arne Darvin (new) - SEC (1), COM (2), ENG (3)
      Human, Klingon, Undercover Operative, Saboteur, Desperate
    • Reward 3* Solarship Sisko (new) - ENG (1), COM (2), DIP (3)
      Human, Bajoran, Federation, Starfleet, Innovator, Explorer
    • Threshold 2* Major Kira (existing) - SEC (1), COM (2)
      Bajoran, Veteran, Resourceful
    • Recurring 5* Samuel Clemens

Week 3 - Through Time's Wrought Hands
    • 5* Human Silik (new) - SEC (1), DIP (2), COM (3)
      Human, Suliban, Undercover Operative, Shapeshifter, Temporal Agent, Saboteur
    • 4* C.O.P. Founder Archer (existing) - DIP (1), COM (2)
      Human, Starfleet, Federation, Cultural Figure, Inspiring, Communicator
    • 4* Vosk (new) - COM (1), ENG (2), SEC (3)
      Na'kuhl, Brutal, Temporal Agent, Maverick, Villain
    • Reward 3* Rescuer Tucker (existing) - ENG (1), SEC (2), COM (3)
      Human, Starfleet, Jury Rigger, Tactician, Explorer
    • Threshold 2* Alicia Travers (new) - SEC (1), MED (2)
      Human, Caregiver, Resourceful

Week 4 - The Fractured Bullseye
    • 5* 19th Century Guinan (new) - DIP (1), SCI (2), COM (3)
      El-Aurian, Costumed, Communicator, Empath
    • 4* Nurse Crusher (new) - MED (1), SCI (2)
      Human, Federation, Starfleet, Costumed, Nurse, Doctor, Caregiver, Undercover Operative
    • 4* Constable Riker (new) - SEC (1), COM (2)
      Human, Federation, Starfleet, Costumed, Constable, Investigator, Undercover Operative
    • Reward 3* Jazz Musician Riker (existing) - COM (1), DIP (2)
      Human, Starfleet, Federation, Musician, Pilot, Gambler, Maverick
    • Threshold 2* Lt. Commander Data (existing) - ENG (1), SCI (2), SEC (3)
      Android, Starfleet, Federation, Cyberneticist, Musician

Anyway that's my idea, we'd get TNG, DS9, VOY, and ENT. I wanted to include TOS but I settled on ENT instead due to its large dearth of events and TOS has a lot of representation already actually.

This is way better than what I would have come up with.

Now I want this to be a Mega event

• It's Surak, it's been in the cryovault as a sillouette since they announced Kahless was leaving the store in December.
  • SSR BarkleySSR Barkley ✭✭✭✭✭
    Q variant
    Bruce Grey, the Surak actor, died in early December 2017.

My best guess, is DB put out those 3 Vulcans (spock, surak,greyson) into the Vault, with the intent of releasing those characters as the Gauntlet and 2 Honor hall characters. When Bruce Grey died, it presented a challenge both via rights, and a sensitivity of releasing a deceased actor's likeness. That is why they pulled the characters from the vault.

I don't think we're going to get Surak anytime soon.
    /SSR/ Barkley - semi retired
    Second Star to the Right - Join Today!
  • Surak
    Wouldn't Gary Seven be good for a time travel event?

• AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    Surak
    Bruce Grey, the Surak actor, died in early December 2017.

My best guess, is DB put out those 3 Vulcans (spock, surak,greyson) into the Vault, with the intent of releasing those characters as the Gauntlet and 2 Honor hall characters. When Bruce Grey died, it presented a challenge both via rights, and a sensitivity of releasing a deceased actor's likeness. That is why they pulled the characters from the vault.

I don't think we're going to get Surak anytime soon.

Agreed. The unexpected death complicating rights approval is the simplest explanation for the constant delays with no details on what's causing the delay.
  • DittoDitto ✭✭✭
    Other
    Voted "other" because you didn't have the option I wanted; "don't really care" :) Seriously .. doesn't matter to me .. probably won't buy it anyway ..., too many other things to spend honor on that are more useful to me at the moment :)
  • Q variant
    My choice has not changed. Either

Divine Q
    5a8sa12vki9a.jpg

Or

God
    10aosyslzr1j.jpg
    They say time is the fire in which we burn.
  • <TGE> Clifford<TGE> Clifford ✭✭✭✭✭
    Surak
    I’ve been rewatching Q episodes ever since I found that one Q thread on here... Kinda want to change my vote...
  • [BL] Q [BL] Q ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    Q variant
    Hold the horses I change my mind I want Worf instead

~Inappropriate image snipped - Shan

• oh thee is no need for that image, can't unsee that