Home The Bridge

Which ship would you like to see added to the game next? 🌌 Image inside

Capt. Pete OwenCapt. Pete Owen ✭✭✭✭
edited February 2018 in The Bridge
A diverse selection but again have been suggesting for some time now to no avail.
hs3yfpccxnyn.jpeg
Joined game 6th March 2016

Which ship would you like to see added to the game next? 🌌 Image inside 48 votes

Enterprise E
43%
AviTrekCaptain DurfProsserIkritTravis S McClain William T. RikerNad Haldext74Ditto[BL] Q (CSF) Jesus Is Lord [••••]The Great GornholioInquisitor Troi-RikerTP do better!! ~Colli~ (PoF)Capt. Pete Owencaptain_yarrobownageZetterbeard Captain SushiWesley M Clarke 21 votes
Scimitar
6%
MidspeedDirk Gundersoncaptain jalad 3 votes
Tactical Cube
6%
[KM] UL1R53<TGE> CliffordAutomaton_2000 3 votes
Prometheus
8%
Knight RangerehmigaGib - Admiral MarinersYateball 4 votes
Negh’Var Cruiser
6%
Neos472Pallidyne÷ The Eternal Champion 3 votes
Dominion Battleship
22%
[DDF] Marge GundersonFor Cardassia[SSR] The Iron CowZann Calcore (ISA)LarxeneShakaar[FF] Frylock IBOL17GhostStalkerRocky MoosejawPompeyMagnusRyanf47 11 votes
Keldon Class
0%
Valdore Class
6%
Rocpile[STFL] TheHell2EarthGhett0 3 votes

Comments

• Dominion Battleship
    I like your polls Pete.
  • Dominion Battleship
    Love the Enterprise E, but the Dominion Battleship was one of my all time favorite ships (and such a huge moment in DS9 when it showed up).
    Immortalized: 465
    Tour of duty: January 2016 to present.
    Shut up Wesley.
  • Enterprise E
    dxnwryry0zah.png
  • YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    Prometheus
    If the Borg Scout Ship gets a 5* rating, the Tactical Cube would have to be a 6 star no? lol
  • Enterprise E
    Yateball wrote: »
    If the Borg Scout Ship gets a 5* rating, the Tactical Cube would have to be a 6 star no? lol

The level of ships added to the game over time have never really accounted for the actual capability in the franchise.

An example would be the Borg Scout Ship being superior to all ships realistically & defeat any single 1 on 1 but in the game the HMS Bounty could destroy it. I don’t think so.
    So what level new ships added to the game is immaterial.
  • How about all the above and everything in game be added to existing portals?
  • [BL] Q [BL] Q ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enterprise E
    I Hope whoever does the artwork on crew isn't allowed near ships looking at mudd and lissan
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Scimitar
    As much as I love the Enterprise-E (and -A), the Scimitar is awful nice.
  • Negh’Var Cruiser
    Lots of great choices, if the Enterprise from TMP was a choice, I would have picked it, but it's not, so I picked the Negh’Var Cruiser.

mo60c602i5it.jpg
    “You must understand that there is more than one path to the top of the mountain”
    ― Musashi, Japan's Greatest Swordsman and Samurai
  • For CardassiaFor Cardassia ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dominion Battleship
    I'm actually not a huge fan of the Enterprise-E

*dodges projectiles*
    “Treason, like beauty, is in the eye of the beholder.” - Elim Garak

Cardassian wishlist:
    Tora Ziyal - Thanks!
    Natima Lang
    Empok Nor Garak
    Tekeny Ghemor
    Mira
    Makbar
    Dejar
    Ulani Belor
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Scimitar

*dodges projectiles*

hefwbxrk9l0g.jpeg
  • Capt. Pete OwenCapt. Pete Owen ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    Enterprise E

*dodges projectiles*

Dodge this...
    qr7klg0l72ov.gif
  • [BL] Q [BL] Q ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enterprise E
    I'd love to see the 29th century Enterprise J Universe class added to the game
  • RennJaxoRennJaxo ✭✭✭✭✭
    None of the above. One USS Reliant, please.
  • Dominion Battleship
    I really want to see all of these and more added and while I chose the Dominion battleship as my first choice, the Scimitar and many others are not far behind. One not listed that I’d also love to see would be the USS Relativity, the timeship from Voyager.
    Weirdly enough, I’m also Vulcan Housewife. Also, RNGesus hates me, like really, REALLY hates me.
  • 8mmjv3hbqqc2.jpg
    ALL THE WAY BABY!!!
  • For CardassiaFor Cardassia ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dominion Battleship
    I really want to see all of these and more added and while I chose the Dominion battleship as my first choice, the Scimitar and many others are not far behind. One not listed that I’d also love to see would be the USS Relativity, the timeship from Voyager.

Speaking of Voyager, we need the Delta Flyer
    “Treason, like beauty, is in the eye of the beholder.” - Elim Garak

Cardassian wishlist:
    Tora Ziyal - Thanks!
    Natima Lang
    Empok Nor Garak
    Tekeny Ghemor
    Mira
    Makbar
    Dejar
    Ulani Belor
  • Negh’Var Cruiser
    8mmjv3hbqqc2.jpg
    ALL THE WAY BABY!!!

Yeah, I change my vote to the Future Enterprise.
    “You must understand that there is more than one path to the top of the mountain”
    ― Musashi, Japan's Greatest Swordsman and Samurai
  • Enterprise E
    I like this poll :wink:
  • Enterprise E
    Several nifty choices in this mix, but the Enterprise-E has been one of my top three wishes all along. I always thought that was a cool design, and it was thrilling for me whenever she appeared on the screen in the theater.
  • Scimitar
    mirror universe defiant from Enterprise
  • Dominion Battleship
    dxnwryry0zah.png

This pretty lady right here.
  • Dominion Battleship

Speaking of Voyager, we need the Delta Flyer

Definitely. And many other ships from throughout the real Star Trek universe.
    Weirdly enough, I’m also Vulcan Housewife. Also, RNGesus hates me, like really, REALLY hates me.
  • dxnwryry0zah.png

This is my vote, The Constitution refit is the most beautiful ship in Star Trek.

I would also love to have the Excelsior, though.

XmAkAPn.jpg