Home The Bridge

April Mega Event: Burnham, Burnham Everywhere

usa8lr2lx0dv.jpg

I think there's a decent chance... Crew for this first event:

5* Mirror Michael Burnham
Fully Fused Fully Equipped Level 100 Skills: SEC 1876 (169-322), CMD 1444 (167-341), ENG 950 (305-755)

4* Prophet-Killer Michael Burnham
Fully Fused Fully Equipped Level 100 Skills: CMD 776 (109-272), SEC 644 (167-341)

4* Exercise Michael Burnham
Fully Fused Fully Equipped Level 100 Skills: DIP 576 (108-262), CMD 774 (157-299), SEC 750 (105-255)

What say the fine folks of the STT Forums?
[GoT] Drunk Shimoda
GoT Chief Communications Officer

Comments

• Peachtree RexPeachtree Rex ✭✭✭✭✭
    5* Zombie Burnham
    2uyubg7kcy67.png
  • [GoT] Unsober Shimoda[GoT] Unsober Shimoda ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    Oooooo... I like where your head's at... Cross-pollination with other TV shows...
    [GoT] Drunk Shimoda
    Gangster Cook Janeway
    Photographer Stamets

This just writes itself
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    usa8lr2lx0dv.jpg

I think there's a decent chance... Crew for this first event:

5* Mirror Michael Burnham
    Fully Fused Fully Equipped Level 100 Skills: SEC 1876 (169-322), CMD 1444 (167-341), ENG 950 (305-755)

4* Prophet-Killer Michael Burnham
    Fully Fused Fully Equipped Level 100 Skills: CMD 776 (109-272), SEC 644 (167-341)

4* Exercise Michael Burnham
    Fully Fused Fully Equipped Level 100 Skills: DIP 576 (108-262), CMD 774 (157-299), SEC 750 (105-255)

What say the fine folks of the STT Forums?

Don't forget the new 3* and 2* Burnhams, too!!!!!

Plus the Mega Reward 5* Burnham wearing the mixed socks......
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • Gangster Cook Janeway
    Photographer Stamets

This just writes itself

"Captain Janeway... Mr. Stamets... I'm afraid I'm going to have to ask you to leave... This event is for Michael Burnhams only... No other crew allowed."
    [GoT] Drunk Shimoda
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Would the recurring 5* be Katherine-Michael Burnway?
  • IvanstoneIvanstone ✭✭✭✭✭
    Let's stick to reality here. The Burnham event won't be till DSC S2 starts up.

DB needs to atone for not putting Janeway in the current event, so the next mega will be Janeway with some Riker's thrown in for comedic effect. Musketeer Janeway will be a nice pairing with Musketeer Riker.
    VIP 13 - 310 Crew Slots - 1055 Immortals
  • For CardassiaFor Cardassia ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ivanstone wrote: »
    Let's stick to reality here. The Burnham event won't be till DSC S2 starts up.

DB needs to atone for not putting Janeway in the current event, so the next mega will be Janeway with some Riker's thrown in for comedic effect. Musketeer Janeway will be a nice pairing with Musketeer Riker.

Nah, Musketeer Janeway with Klingon Riker
    “Treason, like beauty, is in the eye of the beholder.” - Elim Garak

Cardassian wishlist:
    Tora Ziyal - Thanks!
    Natima Lang
    Empok Nor Garak
    Tekeny Ghemor
    Mira
    Makbar
    Dejar
    Ulani Belor
  • Let's take this all the way:

THE BURNHAM SINGULARITY
    Mega-Burnham Michael Event

For the span of the entire second season of Discovery, every single character in the game becomes Michael Burnham, and 9 new Burnhams are released each day while crew slots progressively disappear so you can't even have the good ones.

Only if on the final day of the Mega Event the game just becomes a 5GB-heavy picture of Michael Burnham.
    "Dance with me. For science."
  • Who is this Burnham guy now, and why is he so important?
    DB = Climbing up an endless wall...
  • Have to say new admin guy did make me laugh

I'm waiting of the borg re-run, so I guess borg Burnham will be the main one in that too
  • For CardassiaFor Cardassia ✭✭✭✭✭
    Who is this Burnham guy now, and why is he so important?

Not sure if serious lol
    “Treason, like beauty, is in the eye of the beholder.” - Elim Garak

Cardassian wishlist:
    Tora Ziyal - Thanks!
    Natima Lang
    Empok Nor Garak
    Tekeny Ghemor
    Mira
    Makbar
    Dejar
    Ulani Belor

THE BURNHAM SINGULARITY

For the span of the entire second season of Discovery, every single character in the game becomes Michael Burnham, and 9 new Burnhams are released each day while crew slots progressively disappear so you can't even have the good ones.

Well, that would get me at least to quit the game.
    Let's take this all the way:

THE BURNHAM SINGULARITY

New forum admin just to pour gas on pseudo complaint threads?

/approved

Can't say I agree with you there, I don't think annoying the community, or creating an account just to troll (which must be against the rules, surely) is the best idea.
    That was kind of my point...
  • Princess TristaPrincess Trista ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just change the name to Burnham Timelines.

But seriously, if they keep putting out more Burnhams, I may take my money elsewhere.

(I'm Serious)

Trista
  • KaiteeKaitee ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't forget the new Sovereign-class USS Burnham. (If only "No matter where you go, there you are" hadn't already been taken as a dedication plaque motto...)
  • Why wait until April, can't we have it in March!

Can't wait that long to be able to lead more Burnhams to the Air-lock, I'm only one every second Voyage lately to send to the depth of space.

Death to Disco.
  • Kaitee wrote: »
    Don't forget the new Sovereign-class USS Burnham. (If only "No matter where you go, there you are" hadn't already been taken as a dedication plaque motto...)

Still had a sore drive of course ;)
  • PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kaitee wrote: »

As a Blue Blazer Regular I object to that connection.
  • And here I've been thinking we'd do "A Fistful of Burnhams"

Sheriff Burnham
    Gunslinger Burnham
    Doc Burnham
    Prospector Burnham
    Undertaker Burnham
    Barkeep Burnham
    Saloon Girl Burnham
    Poker Playing Burnham
    Dealer Burnham

THE BURNHAM SINGULARITY

It's a really great thing that I was between sips, or I'd have wasted a decent amount of quality liquor watering my computer screen.
    First Officer - Task Force April
    Squadron Leader - [TFA] Bateson’s Bulldogs
  • Honestly, I think it's a bit rude you forgot to include Michael's twin sister in this mega-event. Why do you not know about me yet? I was adopted by Romulan parents at a young age, before I even got to know my parents, and I'm back with a vengeance, bringing my scary Romulan friends with me. We are determined to destroy The Federation and these anomalies are making it so easy for us!

I have cloned myself and soon we will take over this entire forum and force you to erase all signs of my evil twin from this game.

This is not a drill. Battle Stations everyone! Time to do battle with DB!
  • [TFA] Celeres[TFA] Celeres ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    Also, character idea for that mega event's recurring legendary or the featured legendary for the last segment. Remember that episode of Voyager where Neelix and Tuvok get into a transporter accident to create Tuvix? I only have one word for you:

Janeham.
    First Officer - Task Force April
    Squadron Leader - [TFA] Bateson’s Bulldogs
  • Am I the only one who who would actually enjoy this? 😂
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • I think DB just trolled the haters big-style. Makes me laugh. We won't see Burnie for a while now, though if some developer wants to get a rise out of some people it won't be too hard.

TBH I reckon we wouldn't have seen so much Burnham if there hadn't been so much grumbling about her. Hopefully all this hoo-hah will die down soon and we will start getting other members of the Disco crew. Glad to have Landry, shame her stats are so bad she'll go straight into the freezer!
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/

THE BURNHAM SINGULARITY

New forum admin just to pour gas on pseudo complaint threads?

/approved

I applaud forum mods being able to join in on some fun
  • I don't get the Burnham hate. She's the protagonist of Discovery. There are 13 Picards, 11 Janeways and 10 Kirks, more than any other supporting cast members of TNG, VOY and TOS. There are more versions of Archer (6) than any ENT cast. The exception is DS9 where there are 8 Siskos to 14 Daxes (played by 3 different characters, and jadzia is arguably more popular than sisko) and 9 worfs (who spans tng and ds9)

So really, why shouldn't there be more Burnhams than any other discovery crew? my only real (very minor) gripe is that i would have liked desert/prisoner burnham to come out as a 3* so that there's more variety for who we can use as SEC crew on saturday, but that's a minor issue at best.

If players wish to quit the game over 'too many versions of a character i don't like,' well, it's their choice. I think there are far bigger issues for DB to handle than to spend time pandering to such whining.

P.S. Great job by the new forum mod. Looking forward to more snarky replies from you =)
  • Captain SushiCaptain Sushi ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    The hate, as you put it, is from having too many in too short of a time frame. Its like getting to eat your favorite food, but if you had nothing BUT that food to eat for a week, youd be thoroughly sick of it.