Home The Bridge

April Mega Event: Burnham, Burnham Everywhere

2»

Comments

• [GoT] Unsober Shimoda[GoT] Unsober Shimoda ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    The hate, as you put it, is from having too many in too short of a time frame. Its like getting to eat your favorite food, but if you had nothing BUT that food to eat for a week, youd be thoroughly sick of it.

Now I want sushi for lunch
    [GoT] Drunk Shimoda
    GoT Chief Communications Officer
  • I think DB just found their next event format. See how many crew you can farm and airlock for VP! Bonus crew will award 5x VP, while all Burnham's award 100x. Shuttle portion will be changed to how long your shuttle can Voyage before blowing up, with the number of crews being blown up counting towards bonus VP. Event will last 2 days instead of 4, so we don't throw up from over-grind-sickness, but will have 2 instead of 1 event per week. This is so people can compare alternative uses for RNGesus in a alt-gauntlet-style event.

There you go, new hybrid event format. This already sounds better than just farming items to build and turn in...
    In the immortal words of Spock: "Live long and prosper"
  • TcalTcal ✭✭✭
    Despite this being in jest, I would be totally down for this. Curb 5* Burnham's ENG roll, reduce main stats by 200 points, and give 4* Prophet killer burnham SCI as tertiary and we are good.
  • xm151339new0.jpeg
    4* Fairy Tale Burnham
    DIP-SEC
    Human,Civilian,Ordinary
    Proud Member of Everlong and avid Star Trek Fan

• l7xcsqgf8zyn.jpg
    4* Zombie Killer Burnham
    SEC-COM-SCI
    Human,Civilian,Survivalist,Duelist
    Proud Member of Everlong and avid Star Trek Fan

• Just change the name to Burnham Timelines.

But seriously, if they keep putting out more Burnhams, I may take my money elsewhere.

(I'm Serious)

Trista

Ah don’t tease us like that. We all know Christmas is not for another 11 months.