Home The Bridge
Options

How much dil does it take to clear 20 hour voyage achievement?

{DD} Smelly{DD} Smelly ✭✭✭✭✭
Just looking for a ballpark estimate. I can usually make it to around 7:30 or so before refilling. Thinking about clearing the achievement but want to make sure I have enough dil banked before I do.

Comments

• Options
    I recently ran a 20+ hour voyage.
    2900 AM.
    First crash around 7:05.
    922 dilithium to pull through.
    My 8-Point STT Strategy:

1. Voyage.
    2. Have fun. If something isn't fun, don't do it.
    3. Only pursue characters I care about.
    4. Contribute to the fleet.
    5. No more spending beyond monthly cards.
    6. Have fun.
    7. Voyage.
    8. Have fun!
  • Options
    922 dil? wow, think i will keep to my 6 hour runs
  • Options
    Too much. I cleared it some time ago, but took advantage of a 1K dilithium offer to do so and had about 200 dilithium left at the end.

On an unrelated note, has anyone had issues today with not being notified when missions are low on antimatter?
  • Options
    Not getting the dilemma notification on the main screen at the minute either
  • Options
    This is a known issue to DB. I put a ticket in a while back inquiring and they offered to refund me my lost voyage.
  • Options
    nice
  • Options
    Chewie059 wrote: »
    This is a known issue to DB. I put a ticket in a while back inquiring and they offered to refund me my lost voyage.

nice
  • Options
    <TGE> Clifford<TGE> Clifford ✭✭✭✭✭
    Starting AM is more important than usual in a 20+ hour voyage.

That said, I’d say somewhere between 730 and 1000.
  • Options
    How so? Don't you start losing every encounter after 8 hours? (guessing, never done one), an extra 150 AM really not going to make a difference
  • Options
    150 AM may only equate to 7-8 minutes, but across 4-5 recharges that can be the difference in 28-40 minutes overall on the voyage, thus potentially saving one last recharge.
    My 8-Point STT Strategy:

1. Voyage.
    2. Have fun. If something isn't fun, don't do it.
    3. Only pursue characters I care about.
    4. Contribute to the fleet.
    5. No more spending beyond monthly cards.
    6. Have fun.
    7. Voyage.
    8. Have fun!
  • Options
    4-5 recharges? That is far too may re-charges
  • Options
    I think I did mine with 6 or 7 refills.
  • Options
    Gib wrote: »
    I think I did mine with 6 or 7 refills.

Seriously?, how much did that set you back?
  • Options
    <TGE> Clifford<TGE> Clifford ✭✭✭✭✭
    Failing hazards is based on your crew’s stats. People can keep passing them after the 10 hour mark, if they have the crew for it. It usually means some other skills are very low in comparison, though.

& if you think about it, when you’re failing every hazard, 2525 AM is approximately two hours.

The longest I’ve heard of maintaining a voyage without dilithium is a little over 10 hours. So that’s at least 5 refils right there if you have 2525 AM. (:
  • Options
    at the most I'm 5k on all stats, I know that isn't all that impressive run a ship wit base stats of 2,500 (sometimes higher) make 6 hours, but eveything fails after that, would rather run a few runs a day, than do a 12+ mission paying for it
  • Options
    I did one of mine last week with maxed AM (2950) and good skills crew, and only had to pay around 675-ish dils.
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Options
    I did one of mine last week with maxed AM (2950) and good skills crew, and only had to pay around 675-ish dils.

that is still too much
  • Options
    Less then 1200, but then at the time i had plenty, now I am sitting short again.
  • Options
    should have bought packs instead if you had hat much dil floating around
  • Options
    WaldoMag wrote: »
    Keep in mind as mentioned above you want max traits. If you have to do six refills that is 6*2950 AM or 17700 AM est. of time (17700/213)*10min.=831 13.8 hours so you will need to make it to 6 hours and 12 mins without refill. At which point you will need six refills if you can make it to 8 hrs and 31 min you can do it in 5 refills.

Keep in mind 6 refills will cost you more the closer you get to 8 hrs and 31 mins.
    Because each refill is determined by how much time you are into voyage.

Refill is 0.2 *(voyage length in min.) dil. So if first refill 6:12 than 372 min. or 74dil.
    Next refil with 2950AM will be 2hrs and 18 mins later 28 dil more.
    Than (74) + (74 + 28) + (74 +2•(28))+(74+3•(28)) + (74+4•(28))+(74+5•(28))
    Thus 6•(74)+15•28 the 74 was the initial refill and is dependent on your time if you can get to 6:12 mark in voyage with all the stat bonuses 2950 AM but cannot make it to 8:31 without refill you will need 6 refills 15•28 represents the cost of the refills not including you intial cost. This is what the 2950AM will get you so 15•28=420 dil. the other part of cost is dependent on how far you initially got. 74•6=444dil. So total dil cost is 864 dil. This is the min. Cost in dil. for six refills the highest it could cost you is 27•6 more or 162 dil. more.

Range of cost for six refills is 864 to as high as 1026 dil.
    If you can make it to 8:31 hour mark. Your first refill will be 102 dil.
    For 5 refills you get 10•28=280 and 102•5=510
    Min is 790 max is 925dil.

Recap with all traits twelve crew and ship 2950 AM
    If you can get to 6:12 mark without refill but cannot get to 8:31
    You will need 6 refills and your dil cost will be between 864 thru 1026
    If you can make it to 8:31 mark without refill but not to 10:49
    You will need 5 refills and your dil cost will be between 790 and 925

25rdrg77tbcy.png
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    @“•RIVIN•”

😂 my head was exploding as I was writing it.
  • Options
    Figure 1k dil roughly with a 2700 or above am, if you can get to 6-7hrs, chrons will run 900-1200 figure low ball 2-3purples up to 5-12purples high ball
  • Options
    Even with low starting scores the recharges at the lower level won't add up to much more, so filling up the slots with matching bonus traits will do the best job. I spent about 1000 dil getting to 20 hours, and I got a lot for it. I don't regret doing the 20 hours and I'd do it again if there was that nice bit of honor waiting for me.
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
  • Options
    JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    My hint is to do a 5h45' to 5h55' voyage with 2950 AM and refill every 2h15' ... with two good primary skills, the first refill will take you 3h or more which will take one refill away in the long run to 20 hours.

Refill 1: 5h45' to 5h55'
    Refill 2: 8h55'
    Refill 3: 11h10'
    Refill 4: 13h25'
    Refill 5: 15h40'
    Refill 6: 17h55'
    End: 20h10'

The first two refills should only cost about 150 dil together, the other four about 650 dil together ... :)
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
  • Options
    DralixDralix ✭✭✭✭✭
    I suggest the tool created by Chewable C++.

https://codepen.io/somnivore/full/Nabyzw
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not sure the 20 hr achievement of 10k is worth 1000 dilithium. I just did the 10 hr one and stopped. Remember that these achievements will stay forever and you can always get them later when you have better crew.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    Not sure how good the crew would need to be be to hit a 20hr voyage without a re-fill!
  • Options
    Dont think it can be done at this time. 8, maybe 10 if you are lucky, but not 10. I do 6 and could go further but not to the next dilemma, recall it when it is under 2k AM.