Home The Bridge

Why is my 3* Troi so hard to level

I know, we all have had certain characters that are hard to level, due to the types of missions we run or farm, but my god, Troi is killing me, currently at level 90ff, 1/4 equipped, I have had easier 4 or 5*'s.

Everything I need is all like 8, 10, 12+ crons for a 1* chance of getting the component (yes I may be exaggerating a little) but that is how it seems!

Bridge Troi was easier to FF/FE

Comments

• yes, yes it does
  • Capt. ChaosCapt. Chaos ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do Command Wrap Kirk and Talos IV Spock next!
  • Shy KhanShy Khan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Because you're afraid of commitment?
    Come join the Steeler Nation Fleet!
  • Talos Spock can just sit there! He is a pain, but currently not needed

afraid of commitment, well, yeah, probably! ha ha I'd rather have Ezri taking care of my emotional needs :-)
  • She is horrible for a 3*
    239 Immortalized
    Gametag: ECH
  • Also her stats aint great either, was originally thinking, one to go in the freezer but with the up coming event thought it was time to give her at least a FF/FE status
  • oh and now I have faction only missions too, YAY, FFS
  • Time to use the replicator.
  • Gib wrote: »
    Time to use the replicator.

If only I hand't used it elsewhere, but I expect that to clear these, I would be spanking all the resources I have
  • That combadge at 99 is the killer. I think I got mine done the hard way, but you really just want to replicate that puppy ASAP. It may be because of replicator usage, but I didn't think CW Kirk and Talos IV Spock were that hard to level.

All three of them are frozen, so just "let it go".
  • That combadge at 99 is the killer. I think I got mine done the hard way, but you really just want to replicate that puppy ASAP. It may be because of replicator usage, but I didn't think CW Kirk and Talos IV Spock were that hard to level.

The snow glows white on the mountain tonight
    Not a footprint to be seen
    A kingdom of isolation
    And it looks like I'm the queen
    The wind is howling like this swirling storm inside
    Couldn't keep it in, heaven knows I've tried
    Don't let them in, don't let them see
    Be the good girl you always have to be
    Conceal, don't feel, don't let them know
    Well, now they know

Sorry
  • Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
    That combadge at 99 is the killer. I think I got mine done the hard way, but you really just want to replicate that puppy ASAP. It may be because of replicator usage, but I didn't think CW Kirk and Talos IV Spock were that hard to level.

I agree about Talos Spock. I had little issue with him (I think the replicator helped).

I haven't done Wrap Kirk yet.

To OP; 3* Troi is terrible. I Just pressed on and froze her.
  • S31S31 ✭✭✭✭✭
    To be honest very few 3 star crew is worth it except for the cadet missions and rare gem like Boxer Chakotay for shuttles.
  • I have Wrap Kirk done, was probably a year ago, so ca't remember the pain of that one.

I always was planning to freeze her, but at this expense, I am hoping she will do something useful, the next event in fatct
  • Lady GaghgaghLady Gaghgagh ✭✭✭✭✭
    I found Expedition Shran to be a bit of a headache. Talos IV Spock is a nightmare that I'm glad is a month or more behind me now. That man was not meant to simply be a 3*. Command Wrap Kirk is so far behind me, I don't even have memories of his builds thankfully.
    Admiral of the Haus of GaghGagh, Starbase level 94, we are not accepting members at this time.
    Captain of the voyage vessels: Queen of Bashir, Landsknecht, and Sunspear, the first luxury starship cruiseliners.
    Amenities include wifi, fully-functioning holodecks, a full-service bar, 3 party decks, a Trill spa, and a business centre.
    Fun fact: The ships are propelled by bouncy castle technology.
  • WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    It might not be your plan but Deanna Troi can help with last mission on Sundays challenge. And you do not need that combadge. So you can put off finishing her if you want.
    That L99 combadge is a pain. If you plan to replicate, you really want to do the whole thing so plan on the expense of a legendary item.
  • S31S31 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I airlocked 10 Talos Spock IV in a month. It's such a shame that he is harder to equip than 4* Shran or Landry because it's a cool card on its own.
  • I have Wrap Kirk done, was probably a year ago, so ca't remember the pain of that one.

I always was planning to freeze her, but at this expense, I am hoping she will do something useful, the next event in fatct

This latest event seriously depleted my chroniton reserve, so I'm glad the next event is something where chroniton expenditure isn't necessary.
    I found Expedition Shran to be a bit of a headache. Talos IV Spock is a nightmare that I'm glad is a month or more behind me now. That man was not meant to simply be a 3*. Command Wrap Kirk is so far behind me, I don't even have memories of his builds thankfully.

I didn't even bother. I ditched virtually all Andorians I received, except Shras (the first Andorian we see on Star Trek). CW Kirk was one of the first 3* I had finished. As soon as better options came along, into the freezer he went. Talos IV Spock never got to see use. FF/FE and immediately dumped in the freezer in favor of Ambassador Spock.
  • I see your Troi and raise you an Ambassador Neelix. If I never see another leola root again it'll be too soon.
    Level 99. Latest Immortal (957): Chancellor Gowron - October 2023.
  • I see your Troi and raise you an Ambassador Neelix. If I never see another leola root again it'll be too soon.

I have airlocked him a few times

I don't have Rakal Troi, so was wanting her from the next event, should have held out for some 1* Wesley's instead! lol
  • Wesley M ClarkeWesley M Clarke ✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    now for the final, I need augment faction missions, just had to buy some
  • Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
    [TFA] A$AP wrote: »
    Try Rakal Troi next.

I've been working on my 1/4 Rakal Troi in preparation for next week's event, and I'm not having fun. I got her to level 70, and that's mostly thanks to my replicators.
  • Try Rakal Troi next.

I've been working on my 1/4 Rakal Troi in preparation for next week's event, and I'm not having fun. I got her to level 70, and that's mostly thanks to my replicators.

dam
  • Rakal Troi wasn't much fun to level, Klingon Quark was horrible and Proton Paris stayed stuck for a while.

That damn Talos Spock though, I've had 4* crew who were easier to FF/FE than him.
  • I get the Talos Spock, I have him around 70, going in the freezer as soon as possible, but dam he is also hard to FE, my mirror picard or cromwell at 5* have been nothing compared to these
  • <TGE> Clifford<TGE> Clifford ✭✭✭✭✭
    [TFA] A$AP wrote: »
    Try Rakal Troi next.

Apparently the censor does not like your username.
  • Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Try Rakal Troi next.

I saw somebody get an in-line pic censored the other day because there was something in the URL which tripped the filter, so instead of the picture, there was just the URL with a chocolate cronut in the middle. ;)

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • S31S31 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Data1001 wrote: »
    Try Rakal Troi next.

I saw somebody get an in-line pic censored the other day because there was something in the URL which tripped the filter, so instead of the picture, there was just the URL with a chocolate cronut in the middle. ;)

That happened to me and I couldn't believe that they would censor a word from their own server/url.