Home The Bridge

Why is my 3* Troi so hard to level

2»

Comments

• [TFA] A$AP wrote: »
    Try Rakal Troi next.

Biggest pain for the least value ive done so far...

the worst 3*s I found were bloody Romulans and Kazon. Too many faction items and Romulan Encryption Algorithms! Every one of them went straight into the freezer on principal alone.
    Immortalized crew count:
    27×1★; 45×2★; 72×3★; 121×4★; 14×5★

FE, not fused crew count:
    0×2★; 0×3★; 18×4★; 21×5★
  • the faction only items are the worst, also from factions, I don't have any tickets, so have to buy them, which s even more annoying
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rakal Troi wasn't much fun to level, Klingon Quark was horrible and Proton Paris stayed stuck for a while.

That damn Talos Spock though, I've had 4* crew who were easier to FF/FE than him.

I’m reasonably certain it was easier to level Mirror Spock than it was to do Talos Spock.
  • RaraRacingRaraRacing ✭✭✭✭✭
    I guess it is all relative ... :)

I started and completed 3* Spock right after ... Gilora Rejal, 3* Kes, 4* Martok, Sloan ... Spock (FE #145) ... and then Maddox (a breeze), BO Troi, Culluh, 2* Odo ...
    This was around the time we got him in the ranked rewards for the first event he was featured in.

I have to say that I remember Kes being really rough, Martok took ages, Sloan was a nightmare ... so Spock was a breeze compared to them ... Maddox was even easier ... after which BO Troi seemed so easy to start but almost ground to a halt in the last 20 levels and then Culluh was back in easy town.

I've since gotten to FE #260.
  • Also her stats aint great either, was originally thinking, one to go in the freezer but with the up coming event thought it was time to give her at least a FF/FE status

Deanna is a pain to level, but she can play both of the weekend cadet missions. Her traits correct any issue with slightly lowered stats. The good news for you, you have the replicator to help out. The true "enjoyment" of leveling Deanna Troi comes from the pre-replicator days.
  • So much champagne at the higher levels.

I guess those Betazed can hold their liquor.
  • Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RaraRacing wrote: »

I started and completed 3* Spock right after ... Gilora Rejal, 3* Kes, 4* Martok, Sloan ... Spock (FE #145) ... and then Maddox (a breeze), BO Troi, Culluh, 2* Odo ...
    This was around the time we got him in the ranked rewards for the first event he was featured in.

I have to say that I remember Kes being really rough, Martok took ages, Sloan was a nightmare ... so Spock was a breeze compared to them ... Maddox was even easier ... after which BO Troi seemed so easy to start but almost ground to a halt in the last 20 levels and then Culluh was back in easy town.

I had a pretty easy time with Talos IV Spock — or at least, not any more painful than the average rare I've leveled. But wait... are you saying you thought Culluh was easy to level? Man, he was a PITA for me. A number of the 3* crew were insane even compared to a few Legendaries. The Viceroy was another one that I was sorry I even attempted to level, but once I got him past a certain point, it was hard to just dump him as I had so much invested.

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • Deanna covers MED and DIP quite well on the weekend. Saavik got CMD and SCI, and Maqius Torres is decent at ENG and SEC. With Starbase boosts they're all I need for epic Sat and Sun missions.
  • Female Klingon QFemale Klingon Q ✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    Data1001 wrote: »

I had a pretty easy time with Talos IV Spock — or at least, not any more painful than the average rare I've leveled. But wait... are you saying you thought Culluh was easy to level? Man, he was a PITA for me. A number of the 3* crew were insane even compared to a few Legendaries. The Viceroy was another one that I was sorry I even attempted to level, but once I got him past a certain point, it was hard to just dump him as I had so much invested.

I started playing way after replicators were introduced. Culluh is easy if you replicate any items that require those accursed compression rifles.

Because, you know, Culluh has access to those.

And Cagey Spock was painful.
    Task Force Pike: We are recruiting!

Task Force Pike/Garrett's Giants, Founder

Task Force April, Fleet Founder Emeritus

Newfie Central, Squad Founder, In Memoriam
  • [TFA] A$AP wrote: »
    Try Rakal Troi next.

She was fun. And likely utterly useless

u98kw3rx594t.jpg
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
  • Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Try Rakal Troi next.

She was fun. And likely utterly useless

u98kw3rx594t.jpg

Pretty useless FF, as well. She sits in my freezer, awaiting another Troi event. At least her character was kind of a badass.

TGJXkRx.gif

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • RaraRacingRaraRacing ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2018

Yeah ... I didn't think he was that difficult ... as for the compression rifles ... those were literally the only item I needed to farm, everything else I had on hand.
    That, and I find that although compression rifles have an irritating drop-rate ... they aren't the most used component, so I've always got a couple lying around (currently have 7 0*, 1 1* and 1 2*).

That kinda shows why I say it is all relative ... I had a horrid time levelling Expedition Shran, but only because I was clean out of many of the basic items he needs due to excessive levelling of Andorians for the mega-event ... now that there are no more Andorians to level I'm sure I'll build up a good stock of those emblems and communicators there seem to need in excess quantities (and like I had prior to the event).
  • AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭

I see why Spock would be hard to level, but his items were grouped well enough that they were easy to replicate. Now you're scaring me about Culluh. He's the last 3* I need to level.
  • The Great GornholioThe Great Gornholio ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    AviTrek wrote: »

I see why Spock would be hard to level, but his items were grouped well enough that they were easy to replicate. Now you're scaring me about Culluh. He's the last 3* I need to level.

Culluh was a royal pain. I think he's the one that needed like 140 Kazon names and about 8000 civilian clothing patterns.... or was it furs?

• Yeah Culluh was a pain, real pain at the moment is Gaia Odo dam section 31 shuttle runs. need him and Haron to finish off my uncommon crew award, both stuck at level 50, had to use my replicator elsewhere today
  • I remembered how horrible B.O. and 3* Troi were to lvl so I wasn't looking forward to doing Rakal for this event, but my crew was thin I had no choice. I went to the wiki and the crew cost website (thanks to y'all that maintain them) and checked those with my inventory. I had all the faction only items she needed and thought it wouldn't be so bad. Some 3k+ chrons and many replicator uses later and she was done. What a pita. 3* Troi was such work that I use her in the cadet missions just on principle.
  • What a pita. 3* Troi was such work that I use her in the cadet missions just on principle. [/quote]

Only reason I am using her too! Think after this event she is still going in the freezer