Options

2/26/2018 - Special Offers Thread

2»

Comments

• Options
    Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
    v8nd290udcd2.png
    Nope.

From now on I'm only buying the 10x10 deal (if it ever shows up again).
  • Options
    <TGE> Clifford<TGE> Clifford ✭✭✭✭✭
    t2rmt2ev3s1x.png

I bought the 10 for $10 two weeks ago. Next week, got the $25 with 15x10 premium pulls & dil. Didn’t buy that either. -shrug-

I typically don’t spend more than $10 at a time.
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    Okay I think I and others have been reading this 400% value wrong I think DB means >400%. value and this I do believe is true for these offers.

The problem is the lower priced deals are better than the higher priced.
  • Options
    {DD} Smelly{DD} Smelly ✭✭✭✭✭
    co6ipqnghxtu.png

I think I got the worst offer of them all at any price.
  • Options
    As a brand new player (literally like 2 weeks ago), the 10 for 10x was an AWESOME pack. I was stuck at the 3rd set of missions 'cause I couldn't get my toons high enough. Now I can really participate, but only had to spend $10. For a brand new player, I really thought this was a great deal. I maxed out my characters (even dismissed my first batch) and went from 2 ships to 6.
  • Options
    After 4 weeks of ship schematic offers I finally get the 10 for 10 deal. Which I almost always get.
  • Options
    Althea BiermontAlthea Biermont ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, there is definitely some fast and loose fuzzy math going on with their offer values.
  • Options
    I got 2100 dilithium for $19.99. Not happening. Did the 15 packs plus dilithium a couple times, and the 10 for $9.99 a couple times before that, but not buyining anything until they update the standard portal. Not paying for a bunch of 4* crew that are going straight to the airlock
    “With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably.” Captain Picard quoting Judge Aaron Satie.