Home The Bridge
Options

Legendaries not in portal

[10F] Belle'Anna [10F] Belle'Anna ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2018 in The Bridge
Following on from the previous post, and thanks to EristheVorta and SilverRose for supplying heaps of info, I've come up with these draft details for legendaries not yet in the portal.

299xkov827jx.png

anmhd2g76ftn.png

gznfn51w65bd.png
Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
Check out our website to find out more:
https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/

Comments

• Options
    Just a quick note, I have heard rumours of Phoenix Cochrane https://stt.wiki/wiki/Phoenix_Cochrane being Time Limited also, and maybe there are others. Laborer Spock was not in Elusive Treasures (according to SilverRose's list).

If there are other anomalies I have missed or misunderstood please let me know!
  • Options
    Pretty sure I pulled and DYC'd Cochrane from the standard portal 10x from a galaxy community prize a looooong time ago and he's hard as heck to equip. Even with the equipment from the DYC he's only level 73 with the two stars after a year(ish) of having him. I don't make a habit of screenshots for every little thing I do, so I just have my fuzzy memory to go off of.
  • Options
    How about Prospero Data? Is he just really rare, or is he still not in the standard portal since The Isthmian Games? Anyone else seen him?
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    Prospero Data is not in portal.
    I have passed on Phoenix Cochrane in beholds multiple times. He has been in portal. But I do not know if that actually answers a question of being time limited.

Edit: Read the link. Phoenix Cochrane is in the portal. Therefore, should no longer be time limited.
  • Options
    I suppose you mean Dahar Master Kang instead of Dahar Master Kor? DM Kor is only SuperRare.
    How about Prospero Data? Is he just really rare, or is he still not in the standard portal since The Isthmian Games? Anyone else seen him?

Prospero Data is also only SuperRare, this list is about legendaries.

Most anticipated character not in the game: Mr. Homn
  • Options
    Captain BlighCaptain Bligh ✭✭
    edited February 2018
    Yes, I realized that after I posted. My mistake. The question is still valid, though. I don't want to hunt through the list of topics to find the superrare one.
    Edited: Nevermind, I found it and it seems he has not been added to the standard pool.
  • Options
    WaldoMag already answered your question: Prospero Data is not in the portal.
    For your convenience: https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/3582/super-rares-not-in-portal/p1
    Most anticipated character not in the game: Mr. Homn
  • Options
    Thank you, forum police.
  • Options
    edited February 2018
    I suppose you mean Dahar Master Kang instead of Dahar Master Kor? DM Kor is only SuperRare.

Thanks. I'll edit that ASAP
  • Options
    Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've pulled Phoenix Cochrane and Mirror Bashir from the regular portal pool.

t8xstba2cd91.png

vt0621odyk7n.png

• Options
    Confirming Dahar Master Kang is in the Portal, this was from earlier this month:

sv2zxk3o3bjh.png
    There's an old saying: "Fortune favors the bold." Well - I guess we're about to find out.
  • Options
    Just a quick note, I have heard rumours of Phoenix Cochrane https://stt.wiki/wiki/Phoenix_Cochrane being Time Limited also, and maybe there are others. Laborer Spock was not in Elusive Treasures (according to SilverRose's list).

I have pulled 3x Cochran's in the past couple months from portal.
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Options
    IvanstoneIvanstone ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pretty sure I've gotten Dahar Kang from a pack.
    VIP 13 - 310 Crew Slots - 1055 Immortals
  • Options
    TcalTcal ✭✭✭
    I have seen kang, Mirror Bashir, Phoenix Cochrane in packs
  • Options
    edited February 2018
    Mmm. Thanks for the feedback. I'll have to go back and see how those got added.

EDIT: Those were clearly mistakes and were marked added to the portal last October. Thanks for pointing that out!
  • Options
    I got my trelane from a honor hall legendary behold pull.
  • Options
    IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mirror Picard is in the portal, someone in my fleet pulled him about a week ago.
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
  • Options
    Kahless is in the portal...a fleetmate says he had a choice to get him in a behold.
  • Options
    Enabian Tain is in the portal. I got him in a behold a while back. Chose the 5th * for AOS Crusher and then kicked myself when he beat me in the next 2 gauntlets.
    Immortalized crew count:
    27×1★; 45×2★; 72×3★; 121×4★; 14×5★

FE, not fused crew count:
    0×2★; 0×3★; 18×4★; 21×5★
  • Options
    Warrior WilloWarrior Willo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kahless is in the portal...a fleetmate says he had a choice to get him in a behold.

You sure he's not having a lend of you?
  • Options
    Just wanted to point out that people should try to remember if the behold came from the Elusive Treasures packs where you CAN pull limited crew. I've seen a lot of people say things like, "The Keeper is in there! I pulled him last month". No, you pulled him from Elusive Treasures, he is not in the regular portal yet.

That being said I know for sure that I pulled my last two stars for Dahar Master Kang from the regular pool, and I've seen several beholds with Cochrane that I passed on from the regular pool. I have also pulled Mirror Bashir from the regular pool so he is in there. The rest of the list seems spot on.
  • Options
    All these characters and I'd just be happy if they put Jazz Musician Riker in the portal.
    Proud member of eXodus
    Join the eXo|plosion today!
  • Options
    Captain_WhoCaptain_Who ✭✭✭✭✭
    And collections reinforce how important it is that the portal be regularly updated, dare I say it, automated.
  • Options

I surely hope not... we are a Christian fleet you know.
  • Options
    PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭

Thought it wasn't that Christians never sinned, just were forgiven.....
  • Options

That's a bit of a myth really. Everybody lies, it's just that some people have a get out of jail free card.
  • Options
    IkritIkrit ✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    Great list! I do have one bone to pick though: COP Founder Picard was event crew for Convergence Day 2017. The player vote was only to determine who would be the new founder of the COP since Archer died during the Second Battle of New York event.

Also, he needs to be added to the Portal pool when the next update comes around. He's only been available a couple of times, and only 1 of those was reoffering the event pack (the others were with all other Limited crew, like Elusive Treasures).

And everyone from 2016 should be in. Trelane, Enebran Tain, Dr Soong, and Rogue Kai Winn are coming up on 18 months, and poor Honest Abe will be 2 years old in May.
  • Options
    edited February 2018
    Pallidyne wrote: »

We try not to though

That's a bit of a myth really. Everybody lies, it's just that some people have a get out of jail free card.

And i know i try to never lie so i dont have to use that 'get out of jail/hell freecard' as you put it
  • Options
    [BL] Q [BL] Q ✭✭✭✭✭

He is in the portal I FF him today. I've got 3 copies of him from the premium portal
  • Options
    Pallidyne wrote: »

We try not to though

And i know i try to never lie so i dont have to use that 'get out of jail/hell freecard' as you put it

You're a lovely guy. And I'm sure your fleet are wonderful too. But I'm pretty sure Kahless isn't in the pool. He may pop up in Dabo though I don't know about that for sure.