Home The Bridge
Options

Legendaries not in portal

2»

Comments

• Options
    al103al103 ✭✭✭
    He may pop up in Dabo though I don't know about that for sure.
    IIRC I did seem once or twice...
  • Options
    [10F] Belle'Anna [10F] Belle'Anna ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seriously, thanks everyone for the feedback. I think we've really had a good look at this and although we might disagree on a few points here and there I reckon we're pretty close to having a good understanding on where stuff is and what's not available.
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
  • Options
    Pallidyne wrote: »
    Kahless is in the portal...a fleetmate says he had a choice to get him in a behold.

You sure he's not having a lend of you?

I surely hope not... we are a Christian fleet you know.

Thought it wasn't that Christians never sinned, just were forgiven.....

We try not to though
    Kahless is in the portal...a fleetmate says he had a choice to get him in a behold.

You sure he's not having a lend of you?

I surely hope not... we are a Christian fleet you know.

That's a bit of a myth really. Everybody lies, it's just that some people have a get out of jail free card.

And i know i try to never lie so i dont have to use that 'get out of jail/hell freecard' as you put it

You're a lovely guy. And I'm sure your fleet are wonderful too. But I'm pretty sure Kahless isn't in the pool. He may pop up in Dabo though I don't know about that for sure.

Yes you might be right...it could've just been a mix up...tbh i was very shocked myself...especially when he told me he took a different character in that behold, he might have been joking and i not get it (sound famaliar, im talking about today not getting the joke about not having the caretaker after less than 24 hours of him being available here on the forums...such a ding dong i was)
  • Options
    JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fenix Cockrane is available in regular portals, I've seen him in begolds. Also, I believe to have seen Rogue Kai Winn in a begold, butt not entirely sure. As for Dr. Soong, I think he's in regulars as well.

Convergence Day Quark is a special "time limited" crew and won't appear in regular portals (similar to Mariachi Q).
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
  • Options
    It's easily done too. When I first started taking data on voyage drops you wouldn't believe how many I mixed up with portal drops. I could have sworn Combat Medic Paris came from a Voyage and he was one of my sorrypulls. You'd think I'd remember that! He's one of my best crew and has been for ages.
  • Options
    al103al103 ✭✭✭
    Fenix Cockrane is available in regular portals, I've seen him in begolds.
    Got mine that way.
    Also, I believe to have seen Rogue Kai Winn in a begold, butt not entirely sure.
    IIRC I've seen screenshots on forum.
  • Options
    JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hope the next portal update will be in April 2018 and include all up to 30th of November 2017 (up to Dr. Culber and Leonardo Davinci). :) Great work on the list!
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
  • Options
    FutureImperfectaFutureImperfecta ✭✭✭✭✭
    Honestly, I hope they update the portal again following the event.. I feel like they're going to.. had that vibe.. but no promises were made and any thing I felt was implied was denied for fact.
    (Tho, that could just be the smart move Incase the timing didn't work out or a glitch prevented it from happening)

I think the update should just finish off all of 2017. That would be at least 4 months from the last event of the year and it could be months before they do another.

(Wasn't the previous stated goal 60 or 90 days following event ? 120 is plenty fair.)

• Options
    <TGE> Clifford<TGE> Clifford ✭✭✭✭✭
    Honestly, I hope they update the portal again following the event.. I feel like they're going to.. had that vibe.. but no promises were made and any thing I felt was implied was denied for fact.
    (Tho, that could just be the smart move Incase the timing didn't work out or a glitch prevented it from happening)

I think the update should just finish off all of 2017. That would be at least 4 months from the last event of the year and it could be months before they do another.

(Wasn't the previous stated goal 60 or 90 days following event ? 120 is plenty fair.)

Unless you’re saying, following this next April Mega Event, I’d like to kindly point out that April 1st will only be 90 days into 2018.

I would like it if we could get Honey Bare Jadzia and Mirror Jadzia into the portal, though, they’re my two missing Jadzias.
  • Options
    KayJay47KayJay47 ✭✭✭
    Updated to include March 2018 Portal update

yd3uycapdibw.png

hbs4dpy1lxi2.png

Great list! I think you're missing Mirror Shukar though. He was pack only, but I don't remember the name of the pack or when exactly (at the end of the Andorian/Disco Mega?).
  • Options
    JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think Mirror Shakaar was also in March, right?
  • Options
    Frank?Frank? ✭✭✭✭✭
    He was Feb 27th.
  • Options
    I am indeed! Thanks for pointing that out!
  • Options
    PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nipicking, but that's Shukar right? I'd kill for a non-canon Shakaar mirror edition, but I'm not seeing that one on anyone wish list. (Mirror Bareil was fun...)
  • Options
    FutureImperfectaFutureImperfecta ✭✭✭✭✭

Unless you’re saying, following this next April Mega Event, I’d like to kindly point out that April 1st will only be 90 days into 2018.

I would like it if we could get Honey Bare Jadzia and Mirror Jadzia into the portal, though, they’re my two missing Jadzias.

Lol my count was off indeed.
    I blame my toddler :)

Either way, 90 days (or close there to)
    Would still fit in the previous goal turn around time.. worse case scenario leave mirror Trois event characters out and add everything prior.
  • Options
    edited March 2018
    Premium portal SINGLE pull 3.26.18
    s9z442qcya34.png
    bj1an927cj01.png

• Options
    Secret JourneySecret Journey ✭✭✭✭
    I got Abe Lincoln with a merit pull...
    DB = Climbing up an endless wall...