Home The Bridge
Options

Very Pleased with Vault and Collection Additions

2»

Comments

• Options
    MagisseMagisse ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    Gonna check it out as soon as I get loaded.
    Sounds like they did a good job!!!!!
    Scott
    Well...we all have different playstyles I guess. :D
    Thanks for the update, DB, working well!
  • Options
    GhostStalkerGhostStalker ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dude, absolutely INSANE how many rewards. It's amazing. Thank you so much DB.
  • Options
    Shy Khan wrote: »
    In my excitement I started blindly claiming prizes before realizing I should save them for later... :(

I thought of that too at first, but then the % of increased value for stat/skill upgrades and chron upgrades outweighed the idea of waiting. And you can always save the chrons for later. (Which I tried...and failed. LOL)
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Options
    Plus one! And I've also been critical of DB lately, but credit where it's due. As someone who plays the game to collect favorite characters, the latest updates are huge to me. I hope y'all add more collections too (baseball, Our Man Bashir, etc.), and not just for the rewards either! Bravo.
  • Options
    No Super Rare or Legendary Collections?
  • Options
    MagisseMagisse ✭✭✭✭✭
    They'll likely come later. After all, there are plenty of groups they can do aside from the one Western one they chose (the group of "Our Man Bashir" characters comes to mind), so plenty of room for expansion in the future.
  • Options
    eXo | das411eXo | das411 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Agreed, thank you DB - now to see if i have the willpower to not claim any of the chrons until the next galaxy :#
  • Options
    Some nice additions here! Hopefully we can bring sorting/searching to the equipment screen next!
  • Options
    Grant77Grant77 ✭✭✭✭

To me, the obvious next choices are Klingon and Mirror Universe.
  • Options
    For me the most important was the improvement of Vault. Search/sort have been suggested a long time now. I'm soooo pleased with it. Makes preparing for event som much easier.

The Collection bonus was such a nice suprise! Surely gives me a bigger motivation to continue collecting all crews, and not just for collection.

Well done DB!!
  • Options
    Ill also add my voice to the crowd of "huzzas" WELL DONE DB!!
  • Options
    Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2018
    One thing I noticed: It appears that additional copies of one crew do not count towards a collection's requirements. Re the Borg collection — I have two immortalized TA Sevens which should bring my count in that collection to a total of 8, and yet it is only 7. (Seven of Ten, if you will. ;))

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • Options
    PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    Data1001 wrote: »
    One thing I noticed: It appears that additional copies of one crew do not count towards a collection's requirements. Re the Borg collection — I have two immortalized TA Sevens which should bring my count in that collection to a total of 8, and yet it is only 7. (Seven of Ten, if you will. ;))

I believe that was actually covered by Shan/Pebble in one of the announcements.
  • Options
    Shy Khan wrote: »
    In my excitement I started blindly claiming prizes before realizing I should save them for later... :(

Ha ha, yeah I did the same thing, then burned through them upgrading all manner of crews, then I thought, dam, could have saved them for the next galaxy event, then thought nah, happy with mass upgrading of existing crew
  • Options
    Crazy Leo wrote: »
    Just don't forget the supply kit!

Yeah I forgot that too! too giddy with 2,000 crons just sitting there, was all over the pully 10x 24 cron missions! ha ha ha