Home The Bridge

Mirror Shukar Not Dropping? - RESOLVED

The Great GornholioThe Great Gornholio ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2018 in The Bridge
Has anyone pulled a Mirror Shukar yet? Did 2 pulls before I noticed he isn't in the Vault. Also The Caretaker isn't in the vault yet?

Comments

• Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    Soon someone will state, that the crew doesn t need to be in the vault to drop and that everything is fine. Just to be corrected, some hours later, as more ppl report that hes not dropping. :D;)
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Soon someone will state, that the crew doesn t need to be in the vault to drop and that everything is fine. Just to be corrected, some hours later, as more ppl report that hes not dropping. :D;)

I know right! First Musketeer La Forge, then EV Suit Archer and now Mirror Shukar! I'm also concerned about The Caretaker not being in the vault. Is the Gauntlet going to start tonight with no new Legendary?
  • So far no-one I've spoken to from multiple fleets has seen him drop

SSR Noob
    Spoiler of spoils
  • Did 9 or 10 10X pulls. No Mirror Shukar dropped for me
  • arjunaarjuna ✭✭✭
    No drop for me either
  • Frank?Frank? ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please hold. Loading up the DIL pile now.
  • Please hold. Loading up the DIL pile now.

Yeah! Go Frank go!
  • Frank?Frank? ✭✭✭✭✭
    5 Pulls on the 6500 portal - No Shukar.
  • Yeah, I think it's safe to say that we now have a 3rd no-show Legendary!
  • Same here. 2 pulls no Shukar. :(
    Interested in being part of the TLA fun?
  • Frank?Frank? ✭✭✭✭✭
    7 pulls of the 6500 portal - no Shukar.
  • Who even is Shukar, mirror or not?
  • Frank?Frank? ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm not spending over a $1000 on this portal like I have in the past, DB. I'll stop now. Fix it please.
  • @Shan @Black Pebble

It happened again!

• YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wish I saw this before trying at it.... I should know better
  • Hmmm so if I bought packs will db give me shukar for my troubles then?
  • Did 16x of the 650 Dil packs and gof 2 each of Bashir and Damar, than thought, wait a minute, let me check the Vault. Not there!

What a surprise, DB.

Please handle this better than last time.
    There's an old saying: "Fortune favors the bold." Well - I guess we're about to find out.
  • I pulled around 5. Nothing
  • Captain Sisko [AA]Captain Sisko [AA] ✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    5 Pulls on the 6500 portal - No Shukar.

@eXo | Frank , be careful.

DB refused to refund my Dilithium on those last time, citing that the 6500 Dil packs are still only one pack and that I would receive no compensation, even though it was their error.

@Shan If there's a change on this policy, feel free to re-open my ticket from EV Suit Archer and fix this. That was the first and only time I filed a report with Google.
    There's an old saying: "Fortune favors the bold." Well - I guess we're about to find out.
  • Ahh, the classic one-step-forward, one-step-backwards rollout.
  • Yeah, no joy on my end either (though I only did a few pulls of the 650 portal). Haven't seen anyone in the fleet land him yet, either.
  • Pulled around 5, nothing
  • Did one 650 pull, didn't get him. not as big a sample size as everyone else
  • Hmmm. Can't build items, and restarting doesn't fix. I wonder if they're trying to correct on the fly.
  • Frank?Frank? ✭✭✭✭✭
    Server push just happened - he's now in the vault, along with Caretaker and Dukat.
  • Just so you know I pulled an assimilated spock and he wasn't in the vault...just sayin' LOL
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just so you know I pulled an assimilated spock and he wasn't in the vault...just sayin' LOL

Photo?
    What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?
  • He’s named in the info but he’s not pictured with the other 5 crew. It’s some Andorian
    DB = Climbing up an endless wall...
  • Did two 10x pulls. Glad I stopped.
    Server push just happened - he's now in the vault, along with Caretaker and Dukat.

They really need to do these earlier in the morning or the day before. What is the number we are up to with new 5*s in these Tuesday packs that were placed in way after the packs went live?
    There are three ways to do something; the right way, the wrong way, and the Janeway.

DB: Do Better.

Member of Starship Trista
  • He’s named in the info but he’s not pictured with the other 5 crew. It’s some Andorian

A Discovery Andorian. He's notable in both prime and mirror universes for sitting around a table and looking cool. Definitely a guy you want as part of your entourage, whether you're an alien fighting for freedom or a Starfleet flag officer.