Home The Bridge
Options

Mirror Shukar Not Dropping? - RESOLVED

2»

Comments

• Options
    Picked up 2 packs as I had none of them FF.

First pack had of the featured characters appear in a behold (Resistance Shakaar) - never saw this before, but could be me.

Second pack had Maquis Ro Laren.
    Captain Bubble Bobble
  • Options
    Althea BiermontAlthea Biermont ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still no drops after the server push?
  • Options
    Sent in a ticket and crosses fingers
  • Options
    Peachtree RexPeachtree Rex ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just so you know I pulled an assimilated spock and he wasn't in the vault...just sayin' LOL

Photo?

https://forums.disruptorbeam.com/stt/viewthread/69958/
  • Options
    arjunaarjuna ✭✭✭
    This is the third in recent memory -
    For those keeping score -
    Musketeer La Forge was put in, reported missing, claimed he was really in and not fixed/updated for hours after launch. SilverRose and myself spent stupid amounts of real money, as did countless other players, and had to fight to get it resolved to some form of satisfaction.

EV Suit Archer was the second, was missing for about an hour before corrected. This time the stupid money and honor of calling it out went to Captain Sisko, but again flanked by hundreds of players who spent real money trying to get a card that wasn't there.

Now, in the third time since the first week of September, we have our third example of a new crew, in a 650/6500 pack that is put up for sale, where thousands of real dollars are spent, and he isn't there. And it takes an hour to fix.

This really, seriously, genuinely needs to stop. You need to have process flows in place before a new crew goes live to prevent this.
    Frank, what sort of compensation occurred for the last 2 times this happened? I mostly trying to figure out what I can expect. Was it a free missing char per pack or a refund of dilithium or something else?
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just so you know I pulled an assimilated spock and he wasn't in the vault...just sayin' LOL

Photo?

https://forums.disruptorbeam.com/stt/viewthread/69958/

So, happened months ago, and was an non-existent Crew? Weird?

Scott

Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    assimilated spock photo4144i5zpsfmt.png
  • Options
    This is the third in recent memory -
    For those keeping score -
    Musketeer La Forge was put in, reported missing, claimed he was really in and not fixed/updated for hours after launch. SilverRose and myself spent stupid amounts of real money, as did countless other players, and had to fight to get it resolved to some form of satisfaction.

EV Suit Archer was the second, was missing for about an hour before corrected. This time the stupid money and honor of calling it out went to Captain Sisko, but again flanked by hundreds of players who spent real money trying to get a card that wasn't there.

Now, in the third time since the first week of September, we have our third example of a new crew, in a 650/6500 pack that is put up for sale, where thousands of real dollars are spent, and he isn't there. And it takes an hour to fix.

This really, seriously, genuinely needs to stop. You need to have process flows in place before a new crew goes live to prevent this.

What's even worse is that they didn't even acknowledge that they're even looking at it this time. I understand the technical people are looking at the issue and that's why Shan is here to relay the communications. This time...nothing.
  • Options
    assimilated spock photo4144i5zpsfmt.png

So, he was non-existent, yet could be Equipped with stuff, Leveled, and had Stats?

DB put a LOT of work into a Crew that did not even exist......

Scott

Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    Althea BiermontAlthea Biermont ✭✭✭✭✭
    If I recall, they created him with the intention of releasing him but it wasn't approved by CBS so they couldn't release him and he slipped by.
  • Options
    Assimilated Spock was a separate pack issue. That's a crew that was not supposed to have been released, was added accidentally, and later removed.

The issue here is crew that is supposed to be in game that has not been added. Past compensation has usually been tiered based on the amount of money spent. Folks like me, Frank, and Sisko got some dilithium refunded after sinking literally thousands of dollars into the pack chase. Support has also frequently given in-game mail with a copy of the missing character, the exact number tiered based on number of pulls made. For both Geordi and Archer, everyone who made a pull on the bugged pack received at least one copy.
    Proud Former Admiral of eXodus
    Proud Former Officer of The Gluten Empire

Retired 12-14-20. So long, and thanks for all the cat pics!
  • Options

They need a QA environment that exactly duplicates the production environment, complete with servers, clients, and databases. They then need to have those in QA sit there like a real player and do the exact same things: get dilithium (this can be credited) and buy packs. No test tools on PCs to just auto-pull X number of times.

They so obviously don't, otherwise this would have been a totally different game the last couple of years.
    [SSR] Sorin08
  • Options
    So is DB going to just continue to ignore this thread? Apparently we need to do more pulls to be heard like was done on the previous occasions lol
  • Options
    I did 1 pull and got him.
  • Options
    AHSOG2AHSOG2 ✭✭✭
    I'm sure they have fixed it now, but pulls before the fix need compensation, as with EV Suit Archer. It was 1 Archer per X pulls made.
  • Options
    He’s still not pictured there...I won’t do it
    DB = Climbing up an endless wall...
  • Options
    Black PebbleBlack Pebble ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    Hosun Lee
    Civilian, Brand and Marketing
    Ex-Disruptor Beam
  • Options

He is in the picture. He is the Andorian who has appeared in a couple episodes of Discovery.
  • Options
    I'm sure they have fixed it now, but pulls before the fix need compensation, as with EV Suit Archer. It was 1 Archer per X pulls made.

I’d say it’s unlikely that any of us will get any sort of compensation for pulls. They’ll just give the line that RNG is RNG and it’s just a bunch of bad luck, too bad.
    Weirdly enough, I’m also Vulcan Housewife. Also, RNGesus hates me, like really, REALLY hates me.
  • Options
    IvanstoneIvanstone ✭✭✭✭✭

I’d say it’s unlikely that any of us will get any sort of compensation for pulls. They’ll just give the line that RNG is RNG and it’s just a bunch of bad luck, too bad.

I got a Mirror Shakur. I guess after the Archer mess, they got something to make it easier to fix.
    VIP 13 - 310 Crew Slots - 1055 Immortals
  • Options
    I did 9 10X pulls and the compensation script gave me 2 Mirror Shukars. Is this the normal compensation ratio to get 1 mirror shukar for every 4-5 10X pulls?
  • Options
    Refresh to get Shukar. {Or, Shukars, depending on how many Packs you purchased while it was messed up.}

Scott
  • Options

He is in the picture. He is the Andorian who has appeared in a couple episodes of Discovery.

Whoa....you’re right.
    DB = Climbing up an endless wall...
  • Options
    Frank?Frank? ✭✭✭✭✭
    Niner47 wrote: »
    I did 9 10X pulls and the compensation script gave me 2 Mirror Shukars. Is this the normal compensation ratio to get 1 mirror shukar for every 4-5 10X pulls?

I got two myself.
  • Options
    edited February 2018
    giphy.gif
    DB's theme song...
  • Options
    Ivanstone wrote: »

I got a Mirror Shakur. I guess after the Archer mess, they got something to make it easier to fix.

Just freakin’ great. I’m guessing my pull occurred right after they fixed it and I just happen to have “bad luck RNG”.
    Weirdly enough, I’m also Vulcan Housewife. Also, RNGesus hates me, like really, REALLY hates me.