Home Fleet Central

¥ulcan Science Academy [¥SA]

1235»

Comments

• cmbo0q7kgnge.jpg
    Come join the fun! 😃
  • Hello everyone 😀. It’s been a while. We have one spot available for an active captain. Come join us 🖖. Pm me for details.
    Admiral Donak
  • mlq8nh9lr7eb.png
    Starbase 127 and soon 128! Come join us for some Trek fun!!😃
  • Greetings captains 🖖. Vulcan science Academy has one spot free. Contact me here or in game if interested 😀. Well managed, fun and friendly fleet with very active players and chat. Looking forward to hearing from you.
    Admiral Donak
  • We have been celebrating the completion of our Starbase on October 16, 2019. 😃8aux7dbpxjz8.png
  • Got a spot open ! It feels like a long time since I posted here.
    I’ll keep it simple. Maxed Starbase. Daily targets met EVERY day. Fun and friendly crew. Squads to suit all players goals.
    Look forward to meeting you 😀.
    Peace and long life 🖖
    Admiral Donak
  • Full again 😊. Tnx
  • Another awesome event rank! Sorry, no openings at the moment. obnc2738a2iy.jpg
  • Guess what ?? ...... we have a spot open 😀. Pm me for details .... I know you want to 😉
  • Got one spot free! Pm me for details. Fun and friendly fleet. No pressure to perform in events.
    🖖
  • Another fantastic finish of another event. One spot just open. Please contact Admiral Donak if you are looking for a fun and active fleet. Hope to see you soon! 😉nq4rhv2skr8a.jpg

• Donak [¥SA]Donak [¥SA] ✭✭✭
    edited October 2020
    ¥ulcan Science Academy has opened its doors again for one player. No nonsense, well managed and active fleet with maxed star base. We boast a detailed discord server to compliment the fleet(optional). Also we offer our players entry to our Vulcan themed gauntlet event -THE FORGE- it’s a lot of fun !
    Pm me for more details
    LLAP
    Admiral Donak 🖖
  • Hi🙂 🖖. Vulcan Science Academy has opened its doors once again and is currently searching for two players. We offer a very well managed fleet, completed Star base and very friendly crew. We always hit our daily targets. Fleet members also get access to our very own Vulcan themed gauntlet event ( THE FORGE)on discord.

Vulcan Science Academy is a well established top 50 fleet. Give us a chance. You won’t regret.
    LLAP Donak
  • The fleet is now full! Thanks 😊. Sorry to the last few applications that did not get a place. First come first served. LLAP Donak 🖖
  • t'filt'fil ✭✭✭
    Ages since we posted here.
    A couple of retirements of long standing members. So a couple of Spaces to fill.
    We're a Global fleet; Maxed Star-base; Daily targets met EVERY day; Drama Free; Squads to suit every style of play; Active Discord.
    We know we're the Logical Choice
    Live Long and Prosper 🖖
    PM me for more details
    Admiral T'fil
    T'fil Vice-Principal - Species Outreach and Xenoarchaeology Vulcan Science Academy

"There is nothing to gain from haste but error." Surak Second Analects
  • t'filt'fil ✭✭✭
    Fleet is now full again. Thanks. I also am sorry that the last few applicants did not get a place, but we do operate a first come first serves basis. Peace and Long Life to all
    T'fil Vice-Principal - Species Outreach and Xenoarchaeology Vulcan Science Academy

• t'filt'fil ✭✭✭
    A couple of retirements of long standing members means once again we have a couple of spaces to fill.
    We're a Global fleet; Maxed Star-base; Daily targets met EVERY day; Drama Free; Squads to suit every style of play; Active Discord.
    Live Long and Prosper 🖖
    PM me for more details
    Admiral T'fil

• t'filt'fil ✭✭✭
    Once again the Fleet is full, sorry for everyone that missed out but we still operate a first come first served policy. Peace and long life to you all
    T'fil

• t'filt'fil ✭✭✭
    A couple of retirements means that once again we have a couple of spaces to fill.
    We're a Global fleet; Maxed Star-base; Daily targets met EVERY day; Drama Free; Squads to suit every style of play; Active Discord. Nightmare or Ultra Nightmare fleet boss destroyed daily.
    Live Long and Prosper 🖖
    PM me for more details
    Admiral T'fil

• t'filt'fil ✭✭✭
    A retirement means once again we have one slot available.

We're a casual global fleet; Maxed Star-base; Daily targets met EVERY day; Drama Free; Squads to suit every style of play; Discord (but not essential to join).
    Active in FBB and as we have many Academicians at level 20 we're currentlyfarming NM to bring those who want to upto that level ASAP.

Live Long and Prosper 🖖
    PM me for more details
    Admiral T'fil

• t'filt'fil ✭✭✭
    My Bad. Slot was filled pretty quickly. Holidays have meant I didn't post sooner, sorry to all who got in touch and missed out. Thanks and as ever LLAP

• ZakZak ✭✭
    t'fil, you must be a very sad person to change your avatar and name, join another fleet and lie to them.

If you think this is the best way to recruit people to your fleet at least don’t be stupid enough to get caught.
    u8nejq2el19k.jpg