Home The Bridge
Options

How Many Collections Were You Able To Max Level Within The First 24 Hours After Release?

2»

Comments

• Options
    [10F] Belle'Anna [10F] Belle'Anna ✭✭✭✭✭
    0 – I am a newer player, but determined to get my first Collection completed soon!!
    Lol I'm a rubbish collector. Not even one set complete. Though, I'll be there soon with the commons and uncommons, and not far off with the rares. I'm mostly playing a super-rares game so I expect the other will be very, very difficult to achieve.
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
  • Options
    Grant77Grant77 ✭✭✭✭
    5-7 – A really good start, but I still have a lot to do
    I completed everything that doesn't require multiple 5* immortals except the Romulan one, where I need some more stars on T'Rul or Nevesa. That's the three cadet collections, the other 3 species collections, and the doctors collection.

I hope they will continue to add to the other 5 skill packs, to make them attainable for free players. The engineering one in particular is just too much.

Next in line in my opinion would be Bajoran, Mirror Universe, and Klingon collections. They could safely require 25 of each to complete the collection.
  • Options
    1-2 – Good thing a few of these were easy to collect
    I have 150 immortal but most are super rare or legendary. Never wanted to waste resources on unnecessary common, uncommon and rare.

Guess I wasn’t much of a collector ;)
  • Options
    16 – I am a Very Serious Collector!!!
    Krigear wrote: »
    When i voted i guess i misunderstood (yay sleep deprivation).

I have 15+ clubs finished (the various tiers of them) but i only have 4 totally completed (all tiers finished in a single club), common, uncommon, rare and vulcan.

Same here, but I have no excuse except haste...

I have completely finished 10 and am a few crew away each from finishing the last 6....
    Come join our fleet! We're a great social group that helps each other. You play the way you want to, participate as much as you want and if you want to be competitive, you can be! Check out our fleet ad. Run, don't walk, to Quark's Holosuite!

Immortalized: 140 x 5*, 221 x 4*, 74 x 3*, 47 x 2*, 27 x 1*
  • Options
    TcalTcal ✭✭✭
    edited March 2018
    Vulcans are maxed for me. I honestly never really collected for the sole sake of collecting before as I prioritied chronitons on what would provide the most utility. However, now that we have collections the game has changed a bit. Suddenly, more characters have become more valuable than others and as a result the last 1000 chronitons or so I have spent, has been spent vaulting crew for collections. A part of me, though, wishes there was a collection for super rare crew, as that's where most of my vaulting has been focused on. With 100 4* crew immortalized recently
  • Options
    JassadaJassada ✭✭✭
    0 - but I'm not a new player. I just never cocentrated soooo much on immortalising. Might do a few more 1*s now with collections.
  • Options
    Only common for me, should have the un-common done over the weekend, just need to finish off Haron and Gaia Odo.

did a number of levels on the others but am struggling on the Wild West and Romulan's, Do no Harm shuold be ok, but am missing a few too many *'s as yet, but guess it's not a sprint
  • Options
    8 – I think reaching the halfway point is noteworthy
    Was every collection that didn't have multiple 5*
    ~ seeking out new life