Home The Bridge
Options

How Many Collections Were You Able To Max Level Within The First 24 Hours After Release?

IrialIrial ✭✭✭✭
edited February 2018 in The Bridge
Let us know how ready your crew was to quickly capitalize on all the new rewards from Collections …

:)

How Many Collections Were You Able To Max Level Within The First 24 Hours After Release? 152 votes

16 – I am a Very Serious Collector!!!
9%
[KM] UL1R53NurotCaptain Sisko [AA]middlehead[QH] He-Who-MeowseXo | SilverRose (retired)AHSOG2Cal.me.IshmalFrank?Inquisitor Troi-RikerLuelenCapt. Pete OwenKrigear[TLA]TFPFlemming 15 votes
15 – I can’t believe I was short for 1 of them!
0%
13-14 – I have sometimes been referred to as a large ocean mammal
2%
Zombie Squirrel K Han Solo Ng & Thank4 All DteaKiller Kitty[GoT] Cheif_Bigfoot 4 votes
11-12 – I am happy with my achievement thus far, but some of these last ones are going to be really hard
2%
uss_bonaventure/SSR/ Captain S'logKostas RikerPaladin 27 4 votes
9-10 – That was a lot of Chronitons I just got
2%
CanAus ToddDpmteXo | Cadet MattPhotonKim 4 votes
8 – I think reaching the halfway point is noteworthy
5%
[7TW] UnkieB[DC] PrincipiaSabine of Athens[SSR] The Iron Cowabegheer1Capt Ajamm[KM] WOLF 359Siegfried [DD] Kirk Induced Self Destruction 9 votes
5-7 – A really good start, but I still have a lot to do
23%
Chief Eud{DD}rickAmphistaff[DDF] Marge GundersonSSR BarkleyCapt. ChaosNad HalIvanstoneFredou[QH] OxmyxJim Raynor[DB-DO BETTER] [7TW] Captain plim123Althea BiermontGrant77Vaelerys TargaryenBoon of BolianPallidynenomadishThis Sisko1faroguy12345678 of 123456789 35 votes
3-4 – I knew farming so many IDIC’s for all those Vulcans would eventually be a good thing
26%
RabbsorinevKnight Ranger[NDQ] Joker41NAMData1001RocpileMagisseNiner47Red Shirt CadetGrumpferCommander TuckerKTzCommander SinclairIrialCommodore Decker[RR] Redbeard[SSR] GTMETHungry Dog DDMLarxene[10F] NewtonianQBalls 41 votes
1-2 – Good thing a few of these were easy to collect
17%
ADM Fletcher [ET]Warrior WilloPeachtree RexCaptain_Who[SoCo] Dr. AcularTravis S McClainscruffy151Jim Steele[SJ] Admiral AkiAce Boogie~peregrine~(OPA) Major Herps[S47] ELiLTcal(HGH)ApolloSST - 9of7ThurthoradAcerBBBytesguest_802143392079872 26 votes
0 – I am a newer player, but determined to get my first Collection completed soon!!
9%
ProsserV.[TUFG] Doctor XPlasma(10F)Geekgirlcaptain_yarNeack[10F] Belle'Anna robownageRogaDanarSpockyAutomaton_2000Ryanf47Olokin 14 votes

Comments

• Options
    edited February 2018
    3-4 – I knew farming so many IDIC’s for all those Vulcans would eventually be a good thing
    Leveling all 1, 2 and 3*'s and confining them to the freezer ages ago now no longer seems pointless. 😀
    The Vulcans were a bonus. I guess I levelled them for one event or another. Or just got lucky.
  • Options
    6 Maxed out of the gate. Not bad. I'm only 1 away from finishing the Ferengi collection, which Niners Rom will complete soon
  • Options
    Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vulcans are Maxed, As are Common, Just a few more left for Uncommon and Rares...
    DB: Do Better
  • Options
    V.V. ✭✭✭✭
    0 – I am a newer player, but determined to get my first Collection completed soon!!
    I was here on day 1.
    Jean-Luc Picard: "We think we've come so far. Torture of heretics, burning of witches, is all ancient history. Then, before you can blink an eye, suddenly, it threatens to start all over again."
  • Options
    Agreed. I like the idea and hope that more are added, like The Killing Game or Niners.
    Proud Former Admiral of eXodus
    Proud Former Officer of The Gluten Empire

Retired 12-14-20. So long, and thanks for all the cat pics!
  • Options
    IrialIrial ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    I hope they add more. That was a fun little bonus.
    Agreed. I like the idea and hope that more are added, like The Killing Game or Niners.

Congratulations to @eXo | Frank and @eXo | SilverRose for both completing all 16!!
  • Options
    Looking forward to the next ones. Fingers crossed.
  • Options
    Five maxed - Common, Uncommon, Rare, Vulcan and Ferengi. Do No Harm (Doctors) is probably my next one I can max out, as the rest pretty much require immortalized 5*s, which isn't happening any time soon.
  • Options
    RaraRacingRaraRacing ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    Common, Uncommon, Rare & Vulcan ... the easy ones.

I'm two stars on Pel off of the Ferengi one.

After that I have decent shots at the Doctor and Cardassian (timely event!) ones, with the Borg one a touch beyond those.

The rest will be rough going to get the last reward step.
  • Options
    IvanstoneIvanstone ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got six. 1/2/3*, Vulcans and Ferengi I just had lying around. It helps that there are multiple Vulcan and Ferengi cadets. The Doctor Collection I had to spend a little honour to complete. Cardassians are next after I finish the new Dukat.
    VIP 13 - 310 Crew Slots - 1055 Immortals
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    A lot but I'm waiting until I need the chonos to cash them in.
    Sir, I protest! I am NOT a merry man!
  • Options
    2 Maxed (Borg and Vulcan) and quite a few others just missing one or two characters (usually the 1*,2* and 3* crew I auto airlock).
  • Options
    Leveling all 1, 2 and 3*'s and confining them to the freezer ages ago now no longer seems pointless. 😀
    The Vulcans were a bonus. I guess I levelled them for one event or another. Or just got lucky.

Got the same four here. I concentrated on levelling all the 3*s and below to get them out the way.
    Level 99. Latest Immortal (957): Chancellor Gowron - October 2023.
  • Options
    I also really like that there were some easier collections to complete right out of the gate. My VIP0 account was able to finish 5 - common, uncommon, rare, Vulcans, and Ferengi. I'd love it if more event 4* or 1-3* crew are added to be eligible for the others (I'm looking at you, Augments).
    Proud Former Admiral of eXodus
    Proud Former Officer of The Gluten Empire

Retired 12-14-20. So long, and thanks for all the cat pics!
  • Options
    13-14 – I have sometimes been referred to as a large ocean mammal
    13 Only, and yes it bugs me that couldn t complete all of them. Lol ;)
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    0, despite being here since day 1. I'm part-most filled on all of them, and I've got nearly 100 immortalised, just spread out across various collections, or not included in any collections.
  • Options
    Been here also since the beginning I just don't care for collecting them all....
    "I'm sorry Dave, I'm afraid I can't do that"
  • Options
    [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    8 – I think reaching the halfway point is noteworthy
    Have 8 maxed. Redeemed a total of 51 "levels".

• Options
    IvanstoneIvanstone ✭✭✭✭✭
    (I'm looking at you, Augments).

http://memory-alpha.wikia.com/wiki/Armageddon_Game_(episode)

Bashir gets to be a Medic, an Engineer, a Jury Rigger, a Doctor and an Augment all in the same episode. Naturally DB will make him a 5* in a Best Chance of Pack.
    VIP 13 - 310 Crew Slots - 1055 Immortals
  • Options
    Been here over a year and a half with over 200 immortalized crew, but wasn't able to clear any of the collections. Likely due to the fact that I haven't touched more then a couple 1*s and only the 2 & 3*'s needed for cadet challenges. At least I now have more if a reason to actually work on them.
  • Options
    Capt. ChaosCapt. Chaos ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just finished #6 (Rules of Acquisition) with a Pel from a behold.
  • Options
    Once 1 FE Rakal Troi and Icheb I'll have 6. They're both FF and at lvl100, just need to equip the last 4 items!
    Glad they did this cause I thought all my 1* were done, but I kept airlokck Ensign Ogawa without realizing i hadn't finished her, oh well.
    Now if I could only get JMR, does he still drop by the faction center from time to time? I rarely remember to check.
  • Options
    Commander SinclairCommander Sinclair ✭✭✭✭✭
    All those Bashirs and Ferengi I airlocked from the beginning, is biting me in the *chocolate cronut* now.

Mind you, there is still much room to add more collections, which I hope is on the drawing board for the future.
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Options
    Was very pleasantly surprised.
    And: for only 6 crew involved "The Wild West" was a lot of fun... ;)
  • Options
    rare crew - complete
    common crew - complete
    uncommon crew - complete
    live long and prosper - complete
    rules of acquisition - complete
    the daystrom award - 14/25
    the neurtral zone - 5/10
    to boldly go - 5/10
    do no harm - 14/25
    chain of command - 7/10
    new life and new civilisations - 7/10
    valor in combat - 8/10
    resistance is futile - 4/5
    spit and bailing wire - 8/10
    the eugenics wars - 4/5
    the wild west - 0/1
  • Options
    sorinevsorinev ✭✭✭
    edited March 2018
    3, at the time of voting the other day. It is now up to 4.

1*
    2*
    3* (stops at 60?? I do have all 72 immortal though)
    Vulcans (I only own 21 out of 31, and of the 21 only 16 are immortal, but the collection maxes out at 10 for some reason)
    [SSR] Sorin08
  • Options
    Travis S McClainTravis S McClain ✭✭✭✭✭
    I maxed two: Live Long and Prosper and Rare Crew. That's right: I've been playing for almost two full years now and still haven't frozen enough 1*s and 2*s to max the Common Crew and Uncommon Crew collections.
  • Options
    Four for me. Commons, Uncommons, Rares, and Vulcans.

I'm missing
    0 Borg I have all 17 but not enough are immortilized
    1 Ferengi
    1 Romulan
    1 Wild West
    2 Daystrom
    3 Augments
    3 Chain of Command
    4 Doctors
    4 Spit and Bailing Wire
    5 Valor in Combat
    7 New Life and New Civilizations
    13 Boldly Go
  • Options
    KrigearKrigear ✭✭
    edited March 2018
    When i voted i guess i misunderstood (yay sleep deprivation).

I have 15+ clubs finished (the various tiers of them) but i only have 4 totally completed (all tiers finished in a single club), common, uncommon, rare and vulcan.