Home The Bridge

Thank You For Doing Better

2»

Comments

• FutureImperfectaFutureImperfecta ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah... sorry "Clone 7" but this is not a thing. I've edited our original announcement to be even more clear: "Please note this will not affect existing/re-run events that already have more than 6 unique missions."

https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/3303/key-information-about-the-event-the-honor-of-andoria-faction-event-change-edited/p1?new=1

Womp womp.

Who are you? Mirror Shan?!

Seconded, please identify yourself.
    @Shan @Black Pebble is this a new forum csr ?
  • Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, thx for doing better and with today breaking all amazon KindleFire Buys, by getting „Hailing Starfleet“ spinning circle forever, after the purchase went through. With nothing delivered. :/

https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/3977/general-issue-with-amazonkindlefire-buy-issue-hailing-starfleet-spins-forever#latest

•SSR Delta Flyers•
  • CloneClone ✭✭✭
    I (in all seriousness) think it's probably BP's troll account since we made him be more biznis-like on the other one.

Agreed. Troll seems most likely. Womp womp.
  • I (in all seriousness) think it's probably BP's troll account since we made him be more biznis-like on the other one.

I wonder if he's familiar with DB's Community Guidelines. :wink:
  • ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah... sorry "Clone 7" but this is not a thing. I've edited our original announcement to be even more clear: "Please note this will not affect existing/re-run events that already have more than 6 unique missions."

https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/3303/key-information-about-the-event-the-honor-of-andoria-faction-event-change-edited/p1?new=1

Um, why would you not also edit the “Key information...” post (Bridge) and the Event Notes (Comms) to, you know, let the players know about the current event? Just curious.... 🖖🏻
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • SMMSMM ✭✭✭
    edited March 2018
    Bri wrote: »
    It seems DB can do no right. Come on guys!! In the last few days we’ve had:

The iPhone X update (not perfect but way better than before.

Cryo search capability

Cryo rewards from the Gods

New gauntlet crew

Back to 10 mission faction events

Have I missed anything? The game will never be perfect, but it’s improved a lot and now seems like the best time ever to be playing

Now, where’s my free dilithium for being positive, DB?

New gauntlet crew which is why Guinan appeared.
    Cryo search capability which is why a search on Picard doesn't find Louctus.
    Back to 10 mission faction events that they didn't tell anyone about.

"Have I missed anything?" Yes. DB has never done anything well. Not ever. Not once. Everything has had a bug or had crassly bad gameplay or UI issues. When the issues are pointed out often nothing is done.

There is no one at DB that has a love for the game.

• SMMSMM ✭✭✭
    edited March 2018

Yes it is a thing. Its not up to you to decide if it is a thing or not.

Your job is to provide the information and let the customers decide how that will affect their event gameplay, if at all.
  • Paund SkummPaund Skumm ✭✭✭✭✭
    I (in all seriousness) think it's probably BP's troll account since we made him be more biznis-like on the other one.

Black Pebble wishes he had enough time to troll. Well, troll more.

SJDR normally manages our social media channels, and is most likely a real person. Even if he is a Vegan.

Is that a Vulcan/Romulan cross?
  • Frank?Frank? ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey, Vegans aren't bad.

They aren't people, but they aren't bad.
  • TcalTcal ✭✭✭
    6 missions per faction were better
  • Black PebbleBlack Pebble ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey, Vegans aren't bad.

Not if you mix in some Sriracha sauce. But they're still not a great source of protein.

Hosun Lee
    Civilian, Brand and Marketing
    Ex-Disruptor Beam
  • Paund SkummPaund Skumm ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey, Vegans aren't bad.

Not if you mix in some Sriracha sauce. But they're still not a great source of protein.

I prefer mine with a nice cup of Horchata
  • JeanLucKirkJeanLucKirk ✭✭✭✭✭

Regards from Erin. Shall pass through that you have permission to name the new Honor Hall character. Your reward will be one full week free of all duties hardcore trolling apart...

• I (in all seriousness) think it's probably BP's troll account since we made him be more biznis-like on the other one.

SJDR normally manages our social media channels, and is most likely a real person.

OMG, this explains a lot. Now I finally "understand" why your communication policy is so non-existent. Bad choice in my opinion, very bad choice.
  • it's funny, after playing a 6-mission event, this 10-mission-per-faction event seemed really *tedious*, just opening mission after mission to get through the garbage ones with no bonus crew fit.

So i'm coming in on the side of support for 6-mission-per-faction events.
  • it's funny, after playing a 6-mission event, this 10-mission-per-faction event seemed really *tedious*, just opening mission after mission to get through the garbage ones with no bonus crew fit.

So i'm coming in on the side of support for 6-mission-per-faction events.

It's not about 10 or 6 missions per faction. It's about proper and clear information.
  • CloneClone ✭✭✭
    My issue with the last 6-transmission event was that each faction had only one 3-slot shuttle, meaning you had to open all 18 transmissions to find those three, then also run one of the 4-slot shuttles.

The previous 6-transmission event was much better-- it had four 3-slot shuttles per faction.

But I agree with Quantum Blizzard: the misinformation and lack of information has continued to be a serious problem.

Meanwhile, thank you to everyone who caught the sarcasm of my initial post. For everyone else, better luck next time.
  • MbannarMbannar ✭✭✭
    edited March 2018
    Clone 7 wrote: »
    Thank you guys for bringing back the 10-transmissions-per-faction event style and reversing course on the unpopular 6-transmission change from last month.

I know DB has gotten a bad rap lately, and it's really nice to see you guys listening to the DB: Do Better movement. Let me take this time to say how much we appreciate it. I'm looking forward to the rest of this event!

I feel like its a mixed bag lately, DB has done some great strides to the game, but still hitting alot of stumbling blocks along the way

Cyro- little buggy but good move to better game play

Cryo rewards - smart move , customers happy and buying packs well played

6 shuttle missions- 50/50 if for lag, step in the right direction, annoyed alot of people, though the 3 slots in first event after helped soften the blow

Graphics update for wide- sorry but total fail there,great thought but dropped the ball

Communication - is get a bit better but still a long way to go

Custoner support- oh my god just when i think it cant get worse im proven wrong, do really well on minor issues, but anything above that is just wow sooo bad, and turn around time is unspeakable bad

Rember content content info and support are the keys hammer those puppys down, and we will love yooou long time!!!!
  • MbannarMbannar ✭✭✭
    Hey, Vegans aren't bad.

Ummm you two totally owe me a new keyboard i just spit my coffee up from laughing so hard lol

P.S watch out for those vegans heard they are scary

hzktnaod8953.gif