Home The Bridge

Four fails? At 65% plus each? I shouldn't leave my house by that probability

2»

Comments

• Secret JourneySecret Journey ✭✭✭✭
    Where’d ya git that shuttle 5?
    DB = Climbing up an endless wall...
  • This is the first 3x10 shuttle event that I have done since learming about the kickstart method. I vaulted myself to 4k shuttles early Thursday and have been there ever since. My shuttles have gone out with 3* boosts and ranged from 58-94%. I have had from 1/4 to 4/4 success rate and stayed at 4k the whole weekend. I may be running better than average, but it doesn't feel like it's way out of what I should expect. Hopefully someday I'll have the crew to see if the 95% shuttles act like they should or like they do on this forum.
  • Sorry, I've run dozens of events and hundreds of missions, and the day-to-day shuttle missions are not the same as event missions. Ordinary missions will frequently all succeed at ~75%, which is reasonable, but event missions will often fail two or more at 90%, and I've never had 4 succeed at 75-80%, ever. In fact, if the chances are in the 60's, it's consistently one or two out of four at best. This is the main reason I don't really bother with the shuttle-based events, not worth the effort. I'll take the early rewards and go back to doing ordinary missions, at least I know I'll get something.
  • Mr. LincolnMr. Lincoln ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, this event, got slapped early on from 4000 down to 2750, I still have not recovered past 3500.
  • Yep. Hit 4k quickly, then failed 7 out of 8.

Lowest at 83%

Of course I've been a gamer for years using physical dice. Throwing a handful of dice that comes up mostly 1s happens when you do it often enough.
  • Paund SkummPaund Skumm ✭✭✭✭✭
    31qshuxtj9yx.gif