Home The Bridge

What will happen to Stargazer Picard?

2»

Comments

• MagisseMagisse ✭✭✭✭✭
    al103 wrote: »
    He’s not in the common pool and I’ve never seen or heard of him dropping in voyages so the honor hall is still the way to go, and again, easy to level.
    He doesn't mean now, he means after switch.
    Indeed. Can we have an answer please, DB? You told us about Kah'less, Bev, and EMH, so not sure why Picard has this veil of secrecy.
  • FutureImperfectaFutureImperfecta ✭✭✭✭✭
    Magisse wrote: »
    He’s not in the common pool and I’ve never seen or heard of him dropping in voyages so the honor hall is still the way to go, and again, easy to level.
    Indeed. Can we have an answer please, DB? You told us about Kah'less, Bev, and EMH, so not sure why Picard has this veil of secrecy.

The veil of secrecy is because they're going to upgrade him to 5/5 for anyone who bought him prior to the update and remove him from the honor Hall.

Kidding.
    I have no idea, but that would sure be hella fun ! Lol.
  • Magisse wrote: »

because theyre gonna take him out of the HH and give everyone a copy! lol

Immortalized crew count:
    27×1★; 45×2★; 72×3★; 121×4★; 14×5★

FE, not fused crew count:
    0×2★; 0×3★; 18×4★; 21×5★
  • I think if you didn't get stargazer picard and immortalize him by now you never should.
    239 Immortalized
    Gametag: ECH
  • al103 wrote: »

Ah, ok.
    Weirdly enough, I’m also Vulcan Housewife. Also, RNGesus hates me, like really, REALLY hates me.
  • Mirror CartmanMirror Cartman ✭✭✭✭✭
    He's still in the honour hall slave market waiting to be bought.

kgpjwua9k3e7.png

• NivenFresNivenFres ✭✭✭✭
    The in-game message mentions the 2 new crew joining Kahless and Picard in the Honor Hall. I took this as he isn't leaving.
    "If it wasn't for autocorrect, we wouldn't have Tuvok on a Giraffe."