Home The Bridge

What will happen to Stargazer Picard?

When the honor hall update occurs on 3/13, what will happen to Stargazer Picard?

If he will be removed as previously stated, does he go into normal distribution (basic pulls, voyages, etc) or will he be limited crew?

Comments

• I was just wondering that myself. I already have him so it's not like it really matters to me, but I like how there was no mention of his future lol
  • MagisseMagisse ✭✭✭✭✭
    Was just going to ask this. Do we need to buy him now, while we still can? Or will he stay, as with Kahless?
  • Magisse wrote: »
    Was just going to ask this. Do we need to buy him now, while we still can? Or will he stay, as with Kahless?

He's already gone from my honor hall so I would think you are out of luck
  • p9upnm5d0hso.png

He's still in my honor hall so I'm guessing you must already have bought him.
  • (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    His picture cracks me up.
    Let’s fly!
  • IrialIrial ✭✭✭✭
    My best guess is the same will apply to him as what was announced for Kahless, and both will stay in the Honor Hall.
  • So, @Shan
    Does Stargazer Picard stays in the HH like Kahless?
    It'd be good to know..
  • GhostStalkerGhostStalker ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2018
    p9upnm5d0hso.png

He's still in my honor hall so I'm guessing you must already have bought him.

I love that this guy's probably been through enough honor to buy him three hundred times over, but... nahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
  • MagisseMagisse ✭✭✭✭✭
    Devs? Any word on this? Hate to spend Honor on him if he's going to start showing up in the normal portals all the time soon.
  • KanonKanon ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was wondering the same thing, and I too guess that he will stay. But I just recruited him. Just do it, 3500 honor is nothing, not worth even the time trying to research if he will stay or leave :D
  • Commander SinclairCommander Sinclair ✭✭✭✭✭
    Has no one actually read the announcement?
    Both Kahless and Captain Beverly Picard will be obtainable in the Honor Hall, with the addition of another new crew, the Uncommon EMH MK1.

That strongly suggests that SG Picard is out of HH.
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • MordackMordack ✭✭✭
    edited March 2018
    I think it's not unlikely that DB didn't actually think about him at all when they made the announcement. Hopefully someone will see this and clarify.

I got him a while ago. I remember him being incredibly easy to level up.
  • edited March 2018
    Well I personally think Stargazer Picard will be staying in the Honor Hall. Just like Magisse mentioned the announcement says it is an 'addition' and the fact EMH MK1 will be an Uncommon Crew where as Stargazer Picard is a Common Crew it seems reasonable that both would be kept in the Honor Hall.

Plus with the addition of Cryostasis Collections Stargazer Picard is needed to complete the Common Crew collection.
    Ten Forward Loungers (10 Forward, Fair Haven and Starbase Sullivan)
    Wait, three fleets on some kind of Star Trek? Lets rock and roll!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
  • Plus with the addition of Cryostasis Collections Stargazer Picard is needed to complete the Common Crew collection.

Not to max level it. You only need 25 for that and there's 27 in the game. More than 25 is just bragging rights.
    Sisko: What are you gonna learn in the next few months that you haven't already learned in the last 300 years?
    Ezri Dax: Oh, how to keep from breaking into tears for no reason...
  • <TGE> Clifford<TGE> Clifford ✭✭✭✭✭
    Plus with the addition of Cryostasis Collections Stargazer Picard is needed to complete the Common Crew collection.

Not to max level it. You only need 25 for that and there's 27 in the game. More than 25 is just bragging rights.

Well, 26 in the game if you’re trying to avoid Maquis Chakotay. ;P
  • Plus with the addition of Cryostasis Collections Stargazer Picard is needed to complete the Common Crew collection.

The way I think about the lower rarity cards I don't like is, which would you rather do to this person:

a) ignore them every time you see them
    OR
    b) treat them really well, give them every thing they want and then turn on them and stick them in a freezer

Am I psychotic? Maybe. But it keeps the rest of my crew on their toes.
    Sisko: What are you gonna learn in the next few months that you haven't already learned in the last 300 years?
    Ezri Dax: Oh, how to keep from breaking into tears for no reason...
  • {DD} Smelly{DD} Smelly ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2018

Am I psychotic? Maybe.

Aren't we all?
  • (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why was he ever 3500?
    Let’s fly!
  • [BL] Q [BL] Q ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2018
    He goes on to become Captain of the Enterprise D

He’s really easy to level so my suggestion would to go ahead and buy him and get him immortalized as soon as possible. Then, no worries.
    Weirdly enough, I’m also Vulcan Housewife. Also, RNGesus hates me, like really, REALLY hates me.
  • MagisseMagisse ✭✭✭✭✭
    Magisse wrote: »

He’s really easy to level so my suggestion would to go ahead and buy him and get him immortalized as soon as possible. Then, no worries.
    Unless they're pulling him out, and putting him into the general Portal loot table. I don't want ten more copies after spending that much Honor. All we need is answers!
    (And love. Love is all you need...)
  • <TGE> Clifford<TGE> Clifford ✭✭✭✭✭

All we need is answers!

Also dogs.

• MagisseMagisse ✭✭✭✭✭
    Um, faithful Devs... can we get an answer on this please before something changes this week? Thank you!
    @Shan @Black Pebble
  • DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    I went ahead and bought him due to the lack of response here. He is cheap and fairly easy to level. Since Kahless the Unaffordable will stay with Beverly the Unimpressive, I figure I could easily afford the small cost for Picard the Unnecessary.

• Drone_oneDrone_one ✭✭✭
    He is still there. Just got him. Leveled in 5 mins and frozen. He was the last one, so I now have all common crew frozen.

Unless they're pulling him out, and putting him into the general Portal loot table. I don't want ten more copies after spending that much Honor. All we need is answers!

He’s not in the common pool and I’ve never seen or heard of him dropping in voyages so the honor hall is still the way to go, and again, easy to level.
    Weirdly enough, I’m also Vulcan Housewife. Also, RNGesus hates me, like really, REALLY hates me.
  • al103al103 ✭✭✭
    He’s not in the common pool and I’ve never seen or heard of him dropping in voyages so the honor hall is still the way to go, and again, easy to level.
    He doesn't mean now, he means after switch.