Home The Bridge

Do we need new Star base rooms/upgrades now?

2»

Comments

• Althea BiermontAlthea Biermont ✭✭✭✭✭
    At this rate we'll eventually be able to do Episode 8 3rd tier missions with 1* crew.
  • DralixDralix ✭✭✭✭✭
    At this rate we'll eventually be able to do Episode 8 3rd tier missions with 1* crew.

Hyperbole aside, is that a bad thing? I'd say making older characters useful in missions is good.
  • Lady GaghgaghLady Gaghgagh ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maxing Star bases and getting the benefits are enough, we don’t need the daily chrons
    There is no choice for "Other" so none of the choices apply for me. I think once the Starbase is maxed, everyone in the alliance automatically should get 100 chronitons per day.

If later, new rooms or room levels are added, the automatic chronitons stop until it is again maxed.

This is what I think too.
    By DB hotfixing the issue by adding more levels to rooms over and over again, it's just making things unbalanced in my opinion. DB wants newer players to feel welcome and competable, well...the only people who are going to benefit from max bases are people who are already at the top of everything. So DB is really just furthering the gap here.

DB needs to ponder hard about what the endgame with starbases will be and look like, coming up with extra levels on the fly to appease the groaning masses will ultimately fix nothing in the long run and make the player base more top heavy than it already is.
    Admiral of the Haus of GaghGagh, Starbase level 94, we are not accepting members at this time.
    Captain of the voyage vessels: Queen of Bashir, Landsknecht, and Sunspear, the first luxury starship cruiseliners.
    Amenities include wifi, fully-functioning holodecks, a full-service bar, 3 party decks, a Trill spa, and a business centre.
    Fun fact: The ships are propelled by bouncy castle technology.