Home The Bridge

Should event rewards be more evenly spread?

2»

Comments

• Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You need to spend to get that many points anyway
  • Average GuyAverage Guy ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2018
    OTHER- please specific in comments
    Emmett K wrote: »
    Can't make money if you Give it away for free

True. But they will make less if players are discouraged from participating. Have to find a balance.
  • Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    I kind of agree to a point, I think they should give top 1-1000 a legendary copy, as is present, and then the have a percentage based amount of honour rewarded for your final position.

DB: Do Better
  • Althea BiermontAlthea Biermont ✭✭✭✭✭
    Banjo1012 wrote: »
    The legendary crew should be a threshold reward. At say 500,000 for galaxy, 300 or 350,000 for faction.

If you are willing to purchase enough chronitons to reach 500,000 VP in a galaxy, why not just spend $50 the second day and get a legendary plus 5 packs which might net you 1 or more additional legendary cards? It would probably be cheaper and you wouldn't have the pain of crafting/farming all weekend and you could use the chronitons to level crew for the next event.
  • [DC] Principia[DC] Principia ✭✭✭✭
    OTHER- please specific in comments
    Yes, more tiers, and it should be by percentages.
  • Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2018
    Banjo1012 wrote: »
    The legendary crew should be a threshold reward. At say 500,000 for galaxy, 300 or 350,000 for faction.

If you are willing to purchase enough chronitons to reach 500,000 VP in a galaxy, why not just spend $50 the second day and get a legendary plus 5 packs which might net you 1 or more additional legendary cards? It would probably be cheaper and you wouldn't have the pain of crafting/farming all weekend and you could use the chronitons to level crew for the next event.

I am of the school that you work for it. That’s why you play the game. Plus I don’t purchase the chroniton offers. All of my crew is fully equipped so all chrons I get I save for that galaxy event where I want the crew. I didn’t like Voyager and didn’t like Pulaski as a character so onward I save.