Home The Bridge

Time to Change the Event Rewards Table

2»

Comments

• Yeah I’ve definitely been an advocate for percentage rewards in the past. They would simply be better. Also the competition has gotten much stiffer over time. I agree top 2500 are putting in serious effort and probably deserve a five star. I also agree that the threshold rewards should not just end or get worse. This event I hit the last threshold on Saturday. I had a whole 1.5 days to gamble playing hard to place knowing there were no thresholds left. Which is fine if you make rank, but if not it exaggerates your loss.
    STAR TREK JUNKIES
  • (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    We dont need percentage based rewards just a general expansion of reward areas. Top 1250 or top 1500 get legendary. Push all other awards out a bit as well. And an increase in rewards in top 1000. There is very little difference between 76 and 999 in rewards.
    Let’s fly!
  • XoiikuXoiiku ✭✭✭✭
    I’ve agreed with others here about needing to change the reward table. Now after getting screwed over myself, I’m even more on board for the change.

I am not happy being the newest member of the #1001 club.

I have suggested a change to the event rewards, over in Make It So!, which would prevent this from happening, by moving access to the event crew to thresholds rewards: Event Rewards, Threshold:Crew and Ranked:Honor
    We are all downstream from each other and ourselves, therefore choose to be relaxed and groovy.
    Consider participating in civil discourse, understanding the Tardigrade, and wandering with the Subspace Eddies.