Home The Bridge

Do no harm (personal rant)

2»

Comments

• Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    And now the packs are gone? Only there for 1 day?

I was going to raise the same I could have swore the popup message said they were available until Monday. @Shan @Black Pebble please can you clarify. Not that I was going to buy a pack but some might have been waiting for their monthly dil to accumulate or the DYS offer timer to reset.

Jim
    DB: Do Better
  • Jim Steele wrote: »

I was going to raise the same I could have swore the popup message said they were available until Monday. @Shan @Black Pebble please can you clarify. Not that I was going to buy a pack but some might have been waiting for their monthly dil to accumulate or the DYS offer timer to reset.

Jim

I just checked and they are back up for purchase. :)
    There are three ways to do something; the right way, the wrong way, and the Janeway.

DB: Do Better.

Member of Starship Trista
  • FutureImperfectaFutureImperfecta ✭✭✭✭✭
    It was Folgers Black Silk. It's not horrible.

I mean, I want Starbucks all the time, but who can afford that?

Lol just a guess, but.. umm.. You !? :D
  • PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭

The normal theme driven packs were replaced with Folgers Instant Crystal character packs. Did they notice? Lets find out.... YES!
  • Frank?Frank? ✭✭✭✭✭
    More like Sanka...
  • Lady GaghgaghLady Gaghgagh ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jim Steele wrote: »
    It took 10 more of the 6500 pulls (13 in total) and 7 more of the 650 pulls (15 in total) but I got her 5/5 and took the F2M credit. I also got Phlox to 5/5 which was a fine bonus, and enough honor to buy Bev Picard next week..
    Congrats on the FTM!

Seems an expensive business (~$1100 if my maths is right) but your keeping the game afloat so I thank you for that.

Being in the circles I'm in, I can't stop reading FTM as female-to-male lol.
    Admiral of the Haus of GaghGagh, Starbase level 94, we are not accepting members at this time.
    Captain of the voyage vessels: Queen of Bashir, Landsknecht, and Sunspear, the first luxury starship cruiseliners.
    Amenities include wifi, fully-functioning holodecks, a full-service bar, 3 party decks, a Trill spa, and a business centre.
    Fun fact: The ships are propelled by bouncy castle technology.
  • 2 650 pulls. Puffer fish Phlox and Toby.
    STAR TREK JUNKIES
  • DraftedMcCoyDraftedMcCoy ✭✭✭✭
    I sympathize with the OP, as a while ago I bought 11 event packs trying to get Mirror Troi and got nothing.

I only go for event packs now, as I can FF more crew and legendaries seem to drop at a better rate. Theres a lot of crew offered in these “new best chance” packs, but sadly with most of the 4 star crew being repeats, I cant afford to take a shot. I know for the most part that crew will make it either an event or into the portal, and I might have a shot then.

COP Founder Picard is one that if offered in one of these, Im going to make a run for as he is the lack Picard I need for the set. A lot of legendaries we have only seen once
  • Torias327Torias327 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2018
    If you were playing for Defensive Phlox and that's it, that's about a 3% chance of getting what you want.

So by the standards set forth in the game by multiple 5% gauntlet crits or 95% success rate shuttles failing, that 3% chance should be all but a slam dunk for a 5/5 Phlox after maybe 7 pulls, 8 tops?
  • al103al103 ✭✭✭
    Torias327 wrote: »
    So by the standards set forth in the game by multiple 5% gauntlet crits or 95% success rate shuttles failing, that 3% chance should be all but a slam dunk for a 5/5 Phlox after maybe 7 pulls, 8 tops?
    There are people who got 5/5 Phlox like that. They are minority. Like consecutive 5% gauntlet crits are minority.
  • Now if there´s a pack where I have 2/3 of the purples FE/FF´d and only would realistically want one of the 3 Legendaries... should I buy the pack?
    No, I should not.
    Currenty, thats the case with the Doctor Pack (Need Phlox) and the Command Pack (want more stars for Nechayev).
    But I KNOW I´ll end up with just 3 more Command Holograms (already in Cryo) and would feel very bad. So I choose not to participate in the lottery and just pass.
  • edited March 2018

But you can afford how much dil to get Red Gloves ff?
  • Capt. ChaosCapt. Chaos ✭✭✭✭✭
    7xp459w0e4ld.jpg
  • Princess TristaPrincess Trista ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2018

Ummm, hello??? I absolutely LIVE for Starbucks hun. Remember???

Okay, that and GOOD wine : p
  • Captain SushiCaptain Sushi ✭✭✭✭
    Ivanstone wrote: »
    I think we can all learn a lesson from Frank's mistake:
    I went over to my Keurig and made another cup of coffee

BLARGH! YUCKY YUCKY YUCKY YUCKY!

Be nice.

He probably ran out of Folger’s Crystals(R).

"We've secretly replaced their dilithium crystals with new Folgers Crystals(r)... now let's watch as they go to warp!"
  • Ivanstone wrote: »
    I think we can all learn a lesson from Frank's mistake:
    I went over to my Keurig and made another cup of coffee

BLARGH! YUCKY YUCKY YUCKY YUCKY!

Be nice.

He probably ran out of Folger’s Crystals(R).

"We've secretly replaced their dilithium crystals with new Folgers Crystals(r)... now let's watch as they go to warp!"

That's hilarious!