Home The Bridge

New Portal Packs 3/06/18

2»

Comments

• Lady GaghgaghLady Gaghgagh ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2018
    I'll say this much - the masses have been asking for more MED for a while now. DB has absolutely handled that request, and then some.

I don't quite agree. The masses have been asking for more accessible MED.
    Pack-only is not what I'd consider accessible by any normal means.

Let's break down our MED peeps for the past 6 months, counting only those with 700 or higher since that roughly consistutes what is "good" aka viable for shuttles as well as voyages, the latter being where people suffer most for MED.

Defensive Phlox (FF/FE MED 934) - pack-only
    Dr. Hugh Culber (FF/FE MED 1371) - pack-only
    Mirror Beverly Crusher (FF/FE MED 1067) - event accessible
    Mirror Inquisitor Troi (FF/FE MED 1035) - event accessible
    Gladiator McCoy (FF/FE MED 759) - event accessible
    Prisoner Katrina Cornwell (FF/FE MED 1186) - nicely accessible and even free!
    Tora Ziyal (FF/FE MED 849) - pack-only
    Surgeon Pulaski (FF/FE MED 1289) - pack-only
    Captain Beverly Picard (FF/FE MED 926) - honour hall only

So not only are all of these 5-star characters which already means their accessibility is limited to just about most, only 4 are event originated. The rest you have to spend dilithium to have a shot at getting or save up tons of honour for the honour hall crew.

So on those grounds I have to disagree that DB has handled the request for more accessible and stronger MED crew. If you reread the threads about this, you'll have known we specifically said "accessible".

EDIT: Last time we had a strong 4-star MED accessible person was Katra McCoy who was released last August and has been featured since then in...once again, a pack-only environment.
    Admiral of the Haus of GaghGagh, Starbase level 94, we are not accepting members at this time.
    Captain of the voyage vessels: Queen of Bashir, Landsknecht, and Sunspear, the first luxury starship cruiseliners.
    Amenities include wifi, fully-functioning holodecks, a full-service bar, 3 party decks, a Trill spa, and a business centre.
    Fun fact: The ships are propelled by bouncy castle technology.
  • Just did a 10x pull (650 not 6500) and i got ech's last star...plus 1701 sisko's AND AoS Crusher's last star.
    bwzz6xjfzkrz.png
    I was so convinced id get combat medic paris since he is the only one i have ff/fe. So all in all after one 6500 pack and one 650 pack i got 3 legendaries i REALLY WANTED and no combat medic paris!!!
  • [KM]Videm[KM]Videm ✭✭✭
    Did one pull of do no harm and got the last star for my ECH and a bunch of honor.
    We are recruiting for our sister fleet, Mirror Klingon Marauders! Contact me via private message if interested
  • Knight RangerKnight Ranger ✭✭✭✭
    Toby Russell is the only 4* I still need stars on, so given the odds I'm not chancing it.
    Level 99. Latest Immortal (957): Chancellor Gowron - October 2023.
  • I had dil from buying offers last week and decided to pull 4 packs (wanted to get a star or two for my ECH) and ended up with 2 Paris one Dr russell and managed to get a surgeon pulaski.
  • DralixDralix ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't quite agree. The masses have been asking for more accessible MED.
    Pack-only is not what I'd consider accessible by any normal means.

Sorry, but it's a business, their goal is to make money. You want accessible med, you've got Cornwell. That's 1036 unmodified base med for very little effort. I'd call that pretty damn good. If that's not enough there are other options, but you'll have to either pay or compete for rank. That's capitalism for you.