Home The Bridge

To Uninstall or Not Uninstall that is the Question

MbannarMbannar ✭✭✭
edited March 2018 in The Bridge
Since we all love more useless polls heres another for ya!!!

I play this game to relax and chill from dealing with work and kids with star trek that i love, but here lately evertime i log on i can just feel my blood pressure start to raise

So many things do not work right, voyages, events, ete,etc,

And omg dealing with customer support, wow
(See any of my many posts/threads) not going to list all the bang head in wall moments or this would be 20 pages long

To Uninstall or Not Uninstall that is the Question 65 votes

Uninstall
30% 20 votes
Just take more blood pressure meds
3% 2 votes
Bang head into wall till game works right?
4% 3 votes
Drink enough tequila till the pretty colors make you smile
18% 12 votes
Enlist all the major characters of all the star treks to storm DB and hold them at phaser point till everthing works right(expect archer noone likes him lol)
6% 4 votes
Just picture all the people in customer support dressed as janeway to know why the always seem lost
4% 3 votes
Just **tsk tsk** it up and deal with buttercup
32% 21 votes

Comments

• MbannarMbannar ✭✭✭
    Dralix wrote: »
    Do you really need us to make this decision for you?

Thought id have some fun with the desicion making proccess
  • MbannarMbannar ✭✭✭
    Really hate that it will not let me edit the grammer errors on the poll lol thats annoying
  • MbannarMbannar ✭✭✭
    Grant77 wrote: »
    Mbannar wrote: »
    Really hate that it will not let me edit the grammer errors on the poll lol thats annoying

I doubt that you could fix them anyways, considering that you can't spell grammar.

Wondering who would be the the 1st one to catch it ;)
  • Dralix wrote: »

He clearly does not need you.
  • DralixDralix ✭✭✭✭✭

You're right. I didn't even vote ...

• Why the question then?
  • MbannarMbannar ✭✭✭

You're right. I didn't even vote ...

Awwwww...come on now, do i have to break out the white van and the bag of candy?
  • DralixDralix ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why the question then?

Read between the lines.
    Awwwww...come on now, do i have to break out the white van and the bag of candy?

Now we're getting somewhere. What kind of candy? And how thick is the shag in the van?
  • MbannarMbannar ✭✭✭
    edited March 2018
    This thread is absolutely full of love. A sense of community and belonging. Camaraderie.

Oh wait, no, I'm sorry. I thought I was in the "Ship Collections" thread, I must have stumbled in here by mistake.

Carry on.

rg0x6i6ktlhp.png

• MbannarMbannar ✭✭✭
    Why the question then?

Read between the lines.

Now we're getting somewhere. What kind of candy? And how thick is the shag in the van?

Pea Green 70s thick, and mixed bag of milkly ways,butterfingers, and kit kats, with a sprinkling of twicks and zero bars
  • S31S31 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, the decision is yours, you can always rejoin the game in a year or two.
  • MbannarMbannar ✭✭✭
    Why the question then?

Read between the lines.

Thought about some van wilder donuts but figured that might be over the top lol
    Why the question then?

Read between the lines.

Your answer was crude and crystal clear one-liner with no second bottom to it.
  • MbannarMbannar ✭✭✭
    Well, the decision is yours, you can always rejoin the game in a year or two.

Naaa if i do quit it will be for good

Fool me once, shame on you,
    Fool me twice shame on me
  • MbannarMbannar ✭✭✭
    Why the question then?

Read between the lines.

Wooooo burn @Dralix
    2 points awarded to @Third Route
  • DralixDralix ✭✭✭✭✭

Check JeanLucKirk's reply for a more verbose version of my post. Also, I fixed your quote problem.
  • MbannarMbannar ✭✭✭
    Fool me once, shame on you,
    Fool me twice shame on me

As you said in depth over time you feel "fooled" by the CS not once, not twice, but many times. You want to chill with a game, not get your blood pressure rising as you described in this thread. So you already answered your own poll. But as you also said somewhere you don´t like to be ignored. Hence as long as you get some attention here or by CS you will stay...

Here yes, most of the people on here or in fleet are a bunch of joking funny loving people, and normally make me want to kick my feet up and joke around and play a bit

C.S no , not really as the "attention" i get is unproductive
    And frustrating

This was mostly a joking poll as im a big boy and can decided to quit on my own , just havnt decide yet so having a laugh while i decide
  • MbannarMbannar ✭✭✭
    edited March 2018

Check JeanLucKirk's reply for a more verbose version of my post. Also, I fixed your quote problem.

Noticed that lol @Dralix

Man you use some biggy words, i feel like i need to be in a office laying on a couch with them Deep mind probes your throwing out there lol @JeanLucKirk

Also, I fixed your quote problem.

You are master of crude one-liners, granted.
  • MbannarMbannar ✭✭✭

Also, I fixed your quote problem.

You are master of crude one-liners, granted.

I wouldnt say master, adept maybe....but i would need more examples to say master
  • Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    May I suggest first trying to give up the forum. I did a month ago and I feel very liberated.
  • Hungry Dog DDMHungry Dog DDM ✭✭✭✭
    Every great story starts with tequila. *raises shotglass*
    Drunken Dahar Masters is recruiting active players.
    PM for details.

So long and thanks for all the fish.
  • Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    If „Uninstall“ means that you ll stop to start such „st***d“ polls, my vote is a no brainer. :D
    •SSR Delta Flyers•