Home The Bridge

Consolation Prize - How many of these cards do you want?

2»

Comments

• Ace BoogieAce Boogie ✭✭✭
    edited March 2018
    RaraRacing wrote: »

@Ace Boogie ... you need to add option 4 & 5 too ... there might be beginners who want the 3* Pulaski version (she's not the worst card to have around for beginners, being SCI/MED, female etc.) and 2* Neelix is a new card (normally the 2* cards are redundant so maybe 5 isn't needed).

It’s not a bad idea and I will consider it. My purpose was seeing how much enthusiasm there is for the event/pack. There have been many weeks in recent months that I cared for none of the new cards. I guess if there are players out there solely playing for 2*neelix and 3* Pulaski than it may make sense.
    [QH] Oxmyx wrote: »
    I chose one but I want zero of these. I have Noah already FF and I never cared for the Pulaski character but I’ll keep the community one just for future collections. The Neelix I would keep for collections also but I’m not about to waste equipment, chrons and money to get him. I really wish they would do 4 or 5 reruns with limited new crew so we have a chance to fuse older 5s.

“Zero” should absolutely be an option and is a failure on my part. There are many times I would have chosen it myself. Unless they sensor “Zero” it will be an option going forward.