Home The Bridge

Community pull results from Consolation Prize

4th star on Chang!9uuvnzb3nkru.png

Comments

• LjofaLjofa ✭✭✭
    4th star on Dahar Master Kang for me.
  • DraftedMcCoyDraftedMcCoy ✭✭✭✭
    Airlocked Defiant Commander Worf and some honor.

Im still waiting for my “I got two Legendary beholds” moment from the community rewards pull
  • S31S31 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RAF Bashir, useless ships, useless Winn and useless Boothby
  • robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fifth star for Grand Proxy Neelix!

Wait, he's a four star? Aw dangit.
  • Marko RamiusMarko Ramius ✭✭✭
    edited March 2018
    I'm saving my 10x pulls until the time portal is updated. Seems like I have an inordinate amount of 3/4* crew that came from events which would require a rerun, random time portal pack offer, or a time portal update. While none of these choices are extremely likely to happen, I'll gamble on the update.
    "I would have told him anything. Anything at all. But more than that, I believed that I could see...five lights."
    ~Captain Picard ST:TNG Chain of Command

Link to my list of helpful spreadsheets, websites, threads, and help for all players!

ST:TNG Crew Addition Wish List:

Mariachi Q - Déjà Q Quote - But I feel like celebrating! - Thank You!
    H.M.S. Pinafore Data - Insurrection Quote - And his fist be ever ready for a knockdown blow. - Thank You!
    Rascal Picard/Guinan - Rascals Quote - I want to see my father!
    Kivas Fajo - The Most Toys Quote - What a marvelous contradiction. A military pacifist!
    Batai - The Inner Light Quote - This tree is our symbol. Our affirmation of life.
    Irumodic Syndrome Picard - All Good Things Quote - You said it was earl grey. I'd swear it was darjeeling. - Thank You!
    B-4 - Nemesis Quote - Why do you have a shiny head? - Thank You!
    Zero G Worf - First Contact Quote - Assimilate this!
  • i didn't take a screenshot but it was a purple i had fffe and some boring 3* garbage
  • Mirror Phlox, already FF. 2 Commander Scotts to add to my small pile of 3*s I need to freeze.
    Captain Bubble Bobble
  • GAWAGAWA ✭✭✭
    I got a 5* behold and took Daystrom. So happy with that.
  • NivenFresNivenFres ✭✭✭✭
    5* Behold - Kal-if-fee Kirk
    "If it wasn't for autocorrect, we wouldn't have Tuvok on a Giraffe."
  • 900 honor. Still decent, considering it's free.
  • Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
    qpap5bt3il46.png

All honor.
  • YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2018
    2 beholds, both purples and both additional stars
    Tommy Gun Dixon and Jarok
  • KaiteeKaitee ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2018
    Agent Harris - wasn't looking for him, but he's new (to me) and I have the room, so he can stay I guess. And a Tuvok towards putting the final star on Tuvix, so not bad all round.
  • PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    not opening mine--- waiting for portal update.
  • Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not opened mine yet, will probably wait for a portal update as I am fed up with the same old crew.

Jim
    DB: Do Better
  • SvenLundgrenSvenLundgren ✭✭✭✭
    0kssm0dkwlsi.jpeg

Not thrilled to get a duplicate but since all Rare's are Immortalized it doesn't matter. The choices on the legendary behold were First Officer Riker, Age of Sail Crusher and Degra. Since I need some legendaries and I already have Beverly. I took Riker over Degra since he is a 3 skill and Degra is only 2. And Riker is more likely to show up in an event. Plus that completes my 1 at each rarity Riker.
    Starfleet Commission: August 12, 2017
  • barrydancerbarrydancer ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2018
    If Timelines were Peanuts, then, like Charlie Brown at Halloween, I got a rock.
  • Honor and Schematics.
  • Pulled a 5* Behold with Assimilated Janeway, Will Scarlet Worf And RAF O'Brien. I would have taken Worf since Wil Scarlet is my favorite card, but I needed the 4th star on RAF O'Brien. Best pull I've gotten in a while... Only 1 stack of schems and the rest was honor.
    Immortalized crew count:
    27×1★; 45×2★; 72×3★; 121×4★; 14×5★

FE, not fused crew count:
    0×2★; 0×3★; 18×4★; 21×5★
  • 5 star behold- Garak,Elim Garak
    4 star behold - 3rd star on silik

Rest was honor shop schematics for the replicator
  • IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same i've got 11 to open but crew slots and lack of portal update may as well wait a bit.
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
  • sorinevsorinev ✭✭✭
    I had a behold of Captain La Forge, Age of Sail Crusher, and Agent Janeway. I have all at 1/5, and took Crusher.
    [SSR] Sorin08
  • sorinev wrote: »
    I had a behold of Captain La Forge, Age of Sail Crusher, and Agent Janeway. I have all at 1/5, and took Crusher.

shes a good choice. AOS Crusher was my best MED till cornwell.
    Immortalized crew count:
    27×1★; 45×2★; 72×3★; 121×4★; 14×5★

FE, not fused crew count:
    0×2★; 0×3★; 18×4★; 21×5★
  • RaraRacingRaraRacing ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2018
    4* Behold (finally!!)

4th star for Orion Slaver ... Dolim (do not have) ... 2nd star Romulan Kirk.
    Went with Orion Slaver so I could freeze him ... Dolim would have been cool, but do not need more 1/4s at present ... Romulan Kirk would also have been nice, but still far away from being FF for collection etc. and next step in collection requires 5 more Romulan crew, so, not now.

3 sets of ship schematics ... 2 useless but the third allowed me to finally max. U.S.S. Enterprise NCC-1701-D (for completionist sake, have never used that ship).

The rest was 3* honor.

Overall - not a bad one because I finally got a behold again.
  • IvanstoneIvanstone ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got a 4* Behold that got me nothing and a 5* Behold that got me something.

Garak, Elim Garak is now 3/5. Chose him over Mirror Spock and Grand Nagus Rom. The Spock was tempting but its usually better to fuse a 5*.
    VIP 13 - 310 Crew Slots - 1055 Immortals
  • Last star for the Admiral...

eiv4x7kwlr3p.jpeg
    Come join our fleet! We're a great social group that helps each other. You play the way you want to, participate as much as you want and if you want to be competitive, you can be! Check out our fleet ad. Run, don't walk, to Quark's Holosuite!

Immortalized: 140 x 5*, 221 x 4*, 74 x 3*, 47 x 2*, 27 x 1*
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Honor, Schematics, and a third Star for Tuvix. {Needed a third Tuvok.}

1cwdj6oq7qdo.png
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • al103al103 ✭✭✭
    Either my first Lon Suder or third star on Warship Yar. Don't remember which was community threshold and which was from going through collection for chrons.
  • PompeyMagnusPompeyMagnus ✭✭✭✭
    Bridge Officer Troi (already in cryo) and a bunch more airlock fodder. At least it was a free reward and not something I spent dilithium to get.
  • GhostStalkerGhostStalker ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm saving my 10x pulls until the time portal is updated. Seems like I have an inordinate amount of 3/4* crew that came from events which would require a rerun, random time portal pack offer, or a time portal update. While none of these choices are extremely likely to happen, I'll gamble on the update.

I wish I had that kind of willpower. For me, straight airlocked honor, and sadly 4/10 were schematics.