Home The Bridge

Community pull results from Consolation Prize

2»

Comments

• Secret JourneySecret Journey ✭✭✭✭
    Wasted time...Klingon neelix isn’t even worth free...
    DB = Climbing up an endless wall...
  • *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    kzg0k67v4zlz.jpg

Thanks DB :neutral:
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • 6 3* for honor
    4 4* beholds
    Picked:
    -Klaa
    -Undrcover O'Brien (3th star)
    -Assimilated tuvok
    -Niners Kira Nerys
  • cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    2 Ultra Rare beholds. Took Drafted McCoy (new for me) and 3rd star on Liaison Torres
    Sir, I protest! I am NOT a merry man!
  • FutureImperfectaFutureImperfecta ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fencing Sulu, 3rd star from Behold
    Which had an Immortalized I can't remember and Lore. (Yuk stats, pita build)
  • [ISA] Raven[ISA] Raven ✭✭✭
    edited March 2018
    amuu2o1oz0on.png
    leaning towards 2nd star for Riker....
    Sisko and Riker are about equivelent with sisko CMD/SEC adn Riker DIP/SEC

the rest honor rares...
  • Hungry Dog DDMHungry Dog DDM ✭✭✭✭
    Starting to let mine build up from the last few events. Waiting for portal update at this point.
    Drunken Dahar Masters is recruiting active players.
    PM for details.

So long and thanks for all the fish.
  • Honor.
    Honor.
    Replicator fuel.
    Replicator fuel.
    Honor.
    Replicator fuel.
    Honor.
    Honor.
    Honor.
    Seven of Nine, 1st star.
    My 8-Point STT Strategy:

1. Voyage.
    2. Have fun. If something isn't fun, don't do it.
    3. Only pursue characters I care about.
    4. Contribute to the fleet.
    5. No more spending beyond monthly cards.
    6. Have fun.
    7. Voyage.
    8. Have fun!
  • [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hungry Dog wrote: »
    Starting to let mine build up from the last few events. Waiting for portal update at this point.

I've got 20 10x and 20 single pulls saved and was going to save this community pull too, but got an itchy finger and went ahead an pulled it. Got Honor and a few schems (Mirror Archer was the 4*), shoulda waited like I'd planned (not that I necessarily would have gotten better).
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’m happy. Two purple beholds led to a fourth star for Valeris (the other two were already immortal) and a second star for T’Rul (versus an immortal and a third star for Trader Odo).

2iqnbp6pky5j.png
  • ha ha, I wish I could wait, but never can. Always wanting some extra *'s on crew but usually ends up as airlock fodder
  • I got behold with blood oath jadzia and medic Paris and ambassador Spock all three for ff fe and this a waste. Had same issue with 10x premium pull for 10000 gauntlets again all three in behold were what I have. Come on there are 300 plus characters I don’t have😓
  • Klingon Torres, so another 1/4 to make room for, some 3 stars and some schematics.
  • [QH] Oxmyx[QH] Oxmyx ✭✭✭✭
    I got beholds at the end, first was 2 I had FF and Constanza who I didn’t have. The other behold was all FF crew, rest was all honor.
    Fleet= Quarks Holosuite
  • wn3shoh8nv5w.png
    I FINALLY got the 4th star for Holo Doc. I am very happy 😃
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • Travis S McClainTravis S McClain ✭✭✭✭✭
    yqgmj543fntx.jpg

This one was tougher for me than the usual Behold. Much as I want more stars on Crusher, I found I just couldn't bring myself to pass over Dahar Master Kang.

wbm2ss6c0sqy.jpg

This one, however, was wholly underwhelming. I picked Reed just because my cursor was nearer his select button, then dismissed him for Honor. I have no interest in either of the others.

The rest of my pull consisted of:

U.S.S. Defiant Schematic x150
    Expedition Vash
    Senator Cretak
    Tailor Garak
    Prisoner 'Bones' McCoy
    Gilora Rejal
    Holodeck 3 Dr. Brahms
    Temporal Shift Kes

My Defiant was already maxed, and all the crew immortalized, with the exception of Expedition Vash. I went ahead and dismissed her for Honor anyway. In the end, then, I ended up keeping just Dahar Master Kang and got 900 Honor plus some schematics for replicator fuel.
  • No update, no pulls. It'll just be more space trash. I'm tired of hearing the bodies hitting the hull. It's very depressing.
  • Romulan Kirk

Worth keeping or should I just vent this fool?
  • FutureImperfectaFutureImperfecta ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well.. there is a mega event starting in less then two days he may be helpful with...