Home The Bridge

Let's Raise a Glass for Alex, Heather, Glen, and Yannick

2»

Comments

• edited October 2017
    Post removed - Shan
  • I've mostly lurked on the forums, but recognise the names and have been on the receiving end of redundancy, so I wish them best of luck!
  • I cannot believe they let Nod go... Seemed like a very cool guy, contributed immensly on forums and discord. Huge loss for this game. Best of luck in your future endeavors and know you'll be missed here.

Heather was also always a dear on the forums, again, these boards will be a lesser place without her. Good luck, and to Glen and Yannick as well.
  • Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll add my thanks to all the departing team members for helping to make this game one that I've enjoyed spending an unbelievable portion of my free time playing, since the beginning of this year. ;)

And now...

hDNh83M.gif

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • Sorry to see you go. Good luck with wherever & whatever you choose from here.
    ~ seeking out new life
  • Hello !

First i want to say its sad seeing peeps going that where Part of our Community. No matter if its DB Staff or a Player ingame . I really saw a lot of good Peeps quitting the game . Good peeps i enjoyed to hang around with .

Last Year Becca left and I was just shocked , cause i liked her Forum appearrance.

Now Yannick is gone . A guy who will be extremely missed. He was always fair as CS. And He was also a great fleet member in BL and Part of our Community. I really enjoyed the time with him . And to pretend of rumors at future : as Yannick was Part of BL he was NOT allowed to handle CS - Tickets of Fleet mate's.

I hope Yannick's still playing the game in future and keep being Part of the Community.

LLAP Buddy !!
  • MordackMordack ✭✭✭
    Thank you for all of your hard work, and good luck with the future.

A few years ago I was unexpectedly let go from a job I loved, but in the longer term it turned out to be the best thing which could have happened to be. Onwards and upwards!
  • Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you all for your contributions to STT and all the best for your futures

Jim
    DB: Do Better
  • V.V. ✭✭✭✭
    I was sad to hear of these layoffs in particular. I'll never forget the first event video and livestream. Those 2 kids were a lot of fun. Here's hoping they have already landed on their feet.
    Jean-Luc Picard: "We think we've come so far. Torture of heretics, burning of witches, is all ancient history. Then, before you can blink an eye, suddenly, it threatens to start all over again."
  • Very sad to see such good nice ppl leaving. I wish you all the best and thank you for being around for so long.
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Althea BiermontAlthea Biermont ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have endured several layoffs in my current company, I know how devastating it can be to both those laid off and those who remain. My heart goes out to them. I hope they find better job soon.
  • Stellar IceStellar Ice ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's so sad to see people who made this game better leaving. :'( Thank you for all that you have given us and best of luck in your future! Live long and prosper.
    The VIP 0 Heroes and VIP 0 Champions are looking for like-minded fellow VIP 0 players to join our family of fleets. Please contact me here or on Discord.

Come join the Star Trek Timelines Discord Community!
    Invitation code: https://discord.gg/8Du7ZtJ
  • MagisseMagisse ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you all so much, for helping to create this little piece of the Star Trek universe we all love. Best of luck in your future endeavors, and hope we still get to see you here in STT land as players.
  • Thank you for all of your hard work and effort. I wish you all the best in your future endeavors
  • WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    Reading through the posts there is nothing I can add but my thanks.
    Thank you Alex
    Thank you Heather
    Thank you Glen
    Thank you Yannick

I just hope that customer support does not suffer.
  • IIortIIort
    edited October 2017
    Post moderated for violating our Community Guidelines - ˜Shan
  • Dear Nod,

You may not remember all the STTers you meet, but my squadron and I will always treasure the time we met you, Becca, and may others in person at the rooftop bar in NY. You have never been just a dev behind the app to us, for you are the face / soul / streaming star all rolled into one. You have always noted that the best is yet to come, and for the past year and a half of playing this game, I couldn't agree with you more. Thank you for being there through STT's growth into what it is today, and for sticking with the community through thick and thin.

LLAP.
    Sushi Squadron of Ootoro; Negitoro; Uni; and CaliforniaRoll
  • No - Alex, thank YOU. Thank you for being part of why we PLAY games, specifically this one. Thank you for all you have done for this community. Thank you to Heather. To Sean. To Yannic. To Max. To Glen. To Dan. To Elicia. To Kristen. To James. You may have new journies ahead, but your part of our journey and time together will never be forgotten.

To all of you,
    Live Long and Prosper.

Seconded, and I'll add the amazing, wonderful Becca to the list of people that I personally miss horribly already :( You guys are the best.
    [9RS | Combs] Kilana
    9RS fleet is recruiting, PM me for more information!
  • V.V. ✭✭✭✭
    Dear Nod,

You may not remember all the STTers you meet, but my squadron and I will always treasure the time we met you, Becca, and may others in person at the rooftop bar in NY. You have never been just a dev behind the app to us, for you are the face / soul / streaming star all rolled into one. You have always noted that the best is yet to come, and for the past year and a half of playing this game, I couldn't agree with you more. Thank you for being there through STT's growth into what it is today, and for sticking with the community through thick and thin.

LLAP.
    Sushi Squadron of Ootoro; Negitoro; Uni; and CaliforniaRoll

I didn't mention this before, but I also had a fantastic time with the team there at the NY party. Becca was so warm and kind to me and I had a very nice time joking around and drinking with Alex and Heather. There was also a long-haired programmer but I don't remember his name. It was one of the top drunken nights of my life. Oh and Q was very welcoming and friendly that night as well. I hope he is still with the company at least!
    Jean-Luc Picard: "We think we've come so far. Torture of heretics, burning of witches, is all ancient history. Then, before you can blink an eye, suddenly, it threatens to start all over again."
  • Best of luck and thanks for all you did for the community! I truly enjoy your game.
  • I'd semi-retired from the forums but had to come here to say a big thank you and good luck for the future to all the wonderful people we're losing.

Other people have already expressed far better than I can how grateful we are to you for all your hard work and endless patience with a sometimes over-passionate player base. We will miss you terribly.

As the person I had most contact with I'd like to especially wish Yannick the best for the future - your passion, professionalism and communicative engagement will be a massive asset to whichever company is lucky enough to hire you.
    Come join our fleet! We're a great social group that helps each other. You play the way you want to, participate as much as you want and if you want to be competitive, you can be! Check out our fleet ad:

https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/5023/qh-the-oldest-fleet-in-timelines-l91-starbase-daily-targets-met
  • Thank you for all the help with our tickets and sanity!
    I wish you all the best with your new endeavour.

• Happy trails and clear horizons. You will be missed.
  • Hear, hear. Deeply grateful for the all the 'heart' you brought to the game and its community. You will be sorely missed.
  • augustaugust
    edited October 2017
    After not being around for quite a while, i only recently found out that the old forums are now read-only and found the new ones here.

Read about Becca and now just read this today.

Things change i guess, it really makes me sad to see Alex, Heather, Glen and Yannick go, never thought that such a day would come (are others going too? couldn't find an announcement, Kristen too?).
    Thank you all at DB for being so awesome, for me personally the people at DB and their interaction with the players played a big part of why i also loved the games and the community.
    I always thought of Nod as the front man of the "band", rocking the stage every time! :)

May your paths lead you to the brightest places, take care and Live Long and Prosper!

*raising glass