Home Make It So!

Event Idea: The Game's Afoot 3

Mysterious events are occurring which cannot be explained through temporal anomaly alone. Join the legendary duo of Detective Data and Doctor LaForge to find the answers!

Event Type:Expedition

Event Crew: 5* Detective Data (existing),5* The Professor (existing,pack only), 4* Doctor La Forge (existing), 4* Detective Whalen (new),3* Chief Engineer La Forge (existing), 2* Lt. Commander Data

For New crew:

i80xcnjgr7nk.jpg
4* Detective Whalen
COM-DIP
Human,Federation,Starfleet,Historian,Costumed,Investigator
Proud Member of Everlong and avid Star Trek Fan

Comments

• great idea, but I think it would need more new crew
  • Travis S McClainTravis S McClain ✭✭✭✭✭
    great idea, but I think it would need more new crew

I think maybe you're thinking of a Collection. This was a proposal for an event. @Ricard Daystrom has accounted for all the rank and threshold slots, so this is the appropriate amount of crew. Data and La Forge variants would constitute bonus crew, as they did in the first two runs of this event.

In any event, I'm entirely down with another run of "The Game's Afoot", though I'd far rather Countess Regina Bartholomew be added than introducing Detective Whalen from "The Big Goodbye".
  • great idea, but I think it would need more new crew

I think maybe you're thinking of a Collection. This was a proposal for an event. @Ricard Daystrom has accounted for all the rank and threshold slots, so this is the appropriate amount of crew. Data and La Forge variants would constitute bonus crew, as they did in the first two runs of this event.

In any event, I'm entirely down with another run of "The Game's Afoot", though I'd far rather Countess Regina Bartholomew be added than introducing Detective Whalen from "The Big Goodbye".

Forgot about that. Thanks for pointing that out. Maybe Whalen would be better for a rerun of "The Big Sting"
    Proud Member of Everlong and avid Star Trek Fan

• I wouldn't mind seeing Gloria from one of Picard's Dixon Hill holodeck adventures.

ako0qd818tdj.jpg