Home The Bridge

New 5* in the Crysostatis Vault

2»

Comments

• Frank?Frank? ✭✭✭✭✭
    17 of the 650 packs, not a single gold. I just wanted one Insect.
    Oh well.
  • Hungry Dog DDMHungry Dog DDM ✭✭✭✭
    Oh well.

Ouch
    Drunken Dahar Masters is recruiting active players.
    PM for details.

So long and thanks for all the fish.
  • Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh well.

They need to add a pity pull mechanic. That's just ridiculous.
  • Althea BiermontAlthea Biermont ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh well.

They need to add a pity pull mechanic. That's just ridiculous.

I agree. They sell the 6500 dilithium packs that guarantee a Legendary. They should put in a mechanic where you if you go 9 packs in a row without getting one, the next pack guarantees a Legendary because 10 packs cost 6500.

• MagisseMagisse ✭✭✭✭✭
    ...(he graduated with a Mantis Cum Laude)...
    My favorite part, I think.

Whelp. I gave it one pull. I finished off my Orion Slaver. Managed to pull a 4th star for T'Rul as well. I also got another behold and added a star to some other 4* card (I don't remember which one) Good pull, with 2 beholds, but no insect. And as I now have Orion Slaver polished off I dare not pull another pack because it's almost certain that I'll get nothing but honor. Maybe some other time.
    PM for details.

• al103al103 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2018
    Hungry Dog wrote: »
    Whelp. I gave it one pull. I finished off my Orion Slaver.
    I wish to have your luck. Gorn and Creature for waste of two slots... can't stand to just airlock 1300 dil.
  • Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    Xindi Councillors art is kinda cool, but no way I am spending on this as Reed & Vina dont interest me, I have Gorn Captain FFFE so too much of a risk of being disapointed.

Jim
    DB: Do Better
    al103 wrote: »
    Hungry Dog wrote: »
    Whelp. I gave it one pull. I finished off my Orion Slaver.
    I wish to have your luck. Gorn and Creature for waste of two slots... can't stand to just airlock 1300 dil.

I could use another star for Gorn. I don't have the creature or any of the Golds. But I've tested my luck enough times to know that if I have one immortalized then the pack will not be worth it. So one pull is it for me.
    PM for details.

• Average GuyAverage Guy ✭✭✭✭
    Many years ago, there was a young Xindi Insectoid who dreamed of joining the Xindi Council. This young Insectoid, whom we'll call "Manny," chose to begin his journey the way many of us, by creating a profile on Monster.com. Manny was a young Insectoid, naive in the ways of the world, and so decided to use Monster's resume builder to complete his profile.

As Manny was choosing his desired profession in the pull-down list, he accidentally chose "Counselor" instead of a "Councilor." It turns out that it's very difficult to type on a keyboard without fingers.

But Manny couldn't know any of this, and he wouldn't care, because a few weeks later, he learned his resume was accepted for a key position on the Xindi Council!!!

As a recent college graduate of the Xindi Academy of Arts, Manny was expecting he'd be in an entry-level, Councilor position. However, the Xindi Council was so impressed with his credentials (he graduated with a Mantis Cum Laude), they assumed he was seeking a mid-level diplomatic role (which is what he had chosen on the resume builder), and he became a Counselor, instead of a Councilor.

During the summer, it turns out Manny also volunteered at his local summer camp, to help out disadvantaged insects.

So you see, everyone is right. The Xindi Insectoid Counselor is also a Xindi Insectoid Councilor.

Later on though, Manny will start to have second thoughts as he'd prefer a more mandible-on role instead, so there is a chance he may end up changing his job title to Xindi Insectoid Councilor in a future server push.

Is there a way to give more than one awesome rating. That made my day.
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bought a single pack and got lucky, a second star for Orion Vina. I’m not pressing my luck any farther.
  • Many years ago, there was a young Xindi Insectoid who dreamed of joining the Xindi Council. This young Insectoid, whom we'll call "Manny," chose to begin his journey the way many of us, by creating a profile on Monster.com. Manny was a young Insectoid, naive in the ways of the world, and so decided to use Monster's resume builder to complete his profile.

As Manny was choosing his desired profession in the pull-down list, he accidentally chose "Counselor" instead of a "Councilor." It turns out that it's very difficult to type on a keyboard without fingers.

But Manny couldn't know any of this, and he wouldn't care, because a few weeks later, he learned his resume was accepted for a key position on the Xindi Council!!!

As a recent college graduate of the Xindi Academy of Arts, Manny was expecting he'd be in an entry-level, Councilor position. However, the Xindi Council was so impressed with his credentials (he graduated with a Mantis Cum Laude), they assumed he was seeking a mid-level diplomatic role (which is what he had chosen on the resume builder), and he became a Counselor, instead of a Councilor.

During the summer, it turns out Manny also volunteered at his local summer camp, to help out disadvantaged insects.

So you see, everyone is right. The Xindi Insectoid Counselor is also a Xindi Insectoid Councilor.

Later on though, Manny will start to have second thoughts as he'd prefer a more mandible-on role instead, so there is a chance he may end up changing his job title to Xindi Insectoid Councilor in a future server push.

Is there a way to give more than one awesome rating. That made my day.

I forgot to Awesome it on the way by, so in turn your post reminded me and he was rewarded with an Awesome he might not otherwise have received... there you go