Home The Bridge

New Cryo Collections (to be added in the future)

2»

Comments

• Mirror, mirror - crew with "mirror universe" trait (28 crew)
    Well I have a lot of the mirror crew FF/FE so that would be a nice one to have

But I would rather have crew from each series collections
  • All the above and:
    "Warp 2 with my hair on fire" Pilot trait
    "Just a straight shooter"- Marksman trait
    "Rule 22 -Hearing profit in the wind" - Merchant trait
  • Let's all go to the lobby - crew/variants from the trek movies (52-57 crew)
    Anyone else have an idea for new cryo collections?
    How about...High Society - Crew with "Cultural Figure" trait (52 crew)
  • Matt_DeckerMatt_Decker ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2018
    Cloak and Dagger. Crew with the undercover operative and/or Obsidian Order/Section 31/Tal Shiar traits. If a few other characters got added, eventually you could include Starfleet Intelligence as well (I'm thinking of Admiral Pressman of USS Pegasus fame, or Agent Chadwick who was Undercover O'Brien's handler). Of course, the one that's currently missing from the game is the Tal Shiar, despite having Rakal Troi. Surely either Koval (Tal Shiar Chairman) or Vreenak (Tal Shiar Vice Chairman) or Rekar (Tal Shiar agent and commander who commandeered the Prometheus) will make an appearance in this new mega event, too. Did I mention DB needs to add a Tal Shiar trait? Because you can't have the Obsidian Order trait in the game if you aren't going to have the Tal Shiar.
    Fleet: Starship Trista
    Captain Level: 95
    VIP Level: 12
    Unique Crew Immortalized: 525
    Collections Completed: Vulcan, Ferengi, Borg, Romulan, Cardassian, Uncommon, Rare, Veteran, Common, Engineered, Physician, Innovator, Inspiring, Diplomat, Jury Rigger, Gauntlet Legends
  • For CardassiaFor Cardassia ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gotta get back in Time - crew that traveled back through time (## crew)
    Cloak and Dagger. Crew with the undercover operative and/or Obsidian Order/Section 31/Tal Shiar traits. If a few other characters got added, eventually you could include Starfleet Intelligence as well (I'm thinking of Admiral Pressman of USS Pegasus fame, or Agent Chadwick who was Undercover O'Brien's handler). Of course, the one that's currently missing from the game is the Tal Shiar, despite having Rakal Troi. Surely either Koval (Tal Shiar Chairman) or Vreenak (Tal Shiar Vice Chairman) or Rekar (Tal Shiar agent and commander who commandeered the Prometheus) will make an appearance in this new mega event, too. Did I mention DB needs to add a Tal Shiar trait? Because you can't have the Obsidian Order trait in the game if you aren't going to have the Tal Shiar.

I think the only reason we haven't gotten a Tal Shiar trait is the lack of crew who should have it (Rakal Troi notwithstanding). So hopefully this new mega brings that in.
    “Treason, like beauty, is in the eye of the beholder.” - Elim Garak

Cardassian wishlist:
    Tora Ziyal - Thanks!
    Natima Lang
    Empok Nor Garak
    Tekeny Ghemor
    Mira
    Makbar
    Dejar
    Ulani Belor
  • MirrorMartiganMirrorMartigan ✭✭✭✭
    Mirror, mirror - crew with "mirror universe" trait (28 crew)
    I love the Mirror Universe, so that's my vote.
  • Glory to you and your house (OR, Perhaps today is a good day to die) - crew with "Klingon" trait (57 crew)
    I would love to see the Klingon added except the discovery Klingon to me there not Klingon even though yes I have tkumva and ash Tyler in my crew
  • DittoDitto ✭✭✭
    how about "Arm and a Leg" ... those crew you spent over $100 to FF/FE . :)
  • [DC] Principia[DC] Principia ✭✭✭✭
    The Next Generation - Crew who are the children (or even later descendants) of other crew in the game.

Alexander, Jake, Nog, Lorian, T'Pol, Spock, Wesley, Deanna, Travis, Dr. Noonian Soong, Data, Lore, Lal, Sela, Tora Ziyal, One, David Marcus, Burnham, etc.