Home The Bridge

OMG, Best Cadet pull ever?

Princess TristaPrincess Trista ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 2018 in The Bridge
I just got this. I think I broke the system!
kgeqhbho4v8q.png

Comments

• *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    Need a few time boosts did ya? :smiley:
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • Jackpot !!!!😀😀
  • So that's where they all went this week! :)
  • JassadaJassada ✭✭✭
    Haha, congratulations! Wonder what the dabo wheel has in store for you today?
  • Secret JourneySecret Journey ✭✭✭✭
    Wow, that’s very timely...like REALLY timely...
    DB = Climbing up an endless wall...
  • FutureImperfectaFutureImperfecta ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well that's.. Improbable.
    Nice
  • Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just got this. I think I broke the system!
    kgeqhbho4v8q.png

It's....beautiful.
  • I just got this. I think I broke the system!
    kgeqhbho4v8q.png

Had a similar one the other day, 2 less time boosters 3* but one time booster 4 or 5*!
  • SiblinSiblin ✭✭✭
    I always wonder. I’m naturally drawn to the top tier for the 3x premiums. Has any analysis been done to check whether it’s actually better to go for the 10x standard options?
  • Princess TristaPrincess Trista ✭✭✭✭✭
    Siblin wrote: »
    I always wonder. I’m naturally drawn to the top tier for the 3x premiums. Has any analysis been done to check whether it’s actually better to go for the 10x standard options?

I'm not sure.
  • Lady GaghgaghLady Gaghgagh ✭✭✭✭✭
    I call this...Amok Time™
    Admiral of the Haus of GaghGagh, Starbase level 94, we are not accepting members at this time.
    Captain of the voyage vessels: Queen of Bashir, Landsknecht, and Sunspear, the first luxury starship cruiseliners.
    Amenities include wifi, fully-functioning holodecks, a full-service bar, 3 party decks, a Trill spa, and a business centre.
    Fun fact: The ships are propelled by bouncy castle technology.
  • <TGE> Clifford<TGE> Clifford ✭✭✭✭✭

Most of us generally accept that it is not better. I know several people who never even bothered to get them to 3*.
  • StormagedonStormagedon ✭✭✭
    edited March 2018

I never bothered with an analysis. After a couple of Thursdays doing 'Epic' it was very obvious the I was more likely to get 4 or 5* boosts from a 10x pull than from 3 premiums.
  • SiblinSiblin ✭✭✭

Most of us generally accept that it is not better. I know several people who never even bothered to get them to 3*.

You mean it’s not better to go for the epic 3xpremium vs the 10x standard, so you’d go for the elite tier every time?
  • PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭

You mean it’s not better to go for the epic 3xpremium vs the 10x standard, so you’d go for the elite tier every time?

Exactly. I've not done epic intentionally in close to a year.
  • Paladin 27Paladin 27 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pallidyne wrote: »

Plus the second elite mission comes with basic medical lessons.
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Get three guaranteed rare boosts with a chance at a purple or a gold, or get ten guaranteed rare boosts with a slightly lower chance of purple or gold? I dabbled with doing those missions on Epic but so quickly realized the worthlessness of the boosts that I never bothered to finish getting all of the stars.
  • Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow, Jesus. I ran 18 tickets yesterday and got about 9 time boosts :cry:
    DB: Do Better
  • Hungry Dog DDMHungry Dog DDM ✭✭✭✭
    Yo dawg, I heard you like time boosts, so we put some time boosts in your time boosts, so you can speed up your faction missions while you speed up your faction missions.
    Drunken Dahar Masters is recruiting active players.
    PM for details.

So long and thanks for all the fish.
  • Congrats! I so need a pull like that
  • SiblinSiblin ✭✭✭
    Paladin 27 wrote: »
    Pallidyne wrote: »

Plus the second elite mission comes with basic medical lessons.

thanks for the help both. Think I’ll certainly be playing these ones differently next week
  • I just got this. I think I broke the system!
    kgeqhbho4v8q.png

Had a similar one the other day, 2 less time boosters 3* but one time booster 4 or 5*!