Home The Bridge

Event fin

Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
wtxc7e4r67db.jpg

Claimed all the thresholds, now is Quark worth the rsi of repetitive clicking or do I have fun actually playing the game?
DB: Do Better

Comments

• I suggest having fun, that's what games are about.
    Most anticipated character not in the game: Mr. Homn
  • It's better to stop now. More competition drives up the points unnecessarily ;)
  • I wonder what community rewards will be after the reset.
  • Gib wrote: »
    I wonder what community rewards will be after the reset.

Niners Quark, Faith Garland, 10x Premium Time Portal, as always.
  • Niners Rom of course
  • al103al103 ✭✭✭
    Niners Rom of course
    If it's in fact Niners Quark it would be pretty funny. Well, in some way.
  • Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
    I finished threshold rewards last night, and I've already checked out. I don't have the chrons or components to maintain top 1k. I also pulled a Quark from a pack and already had Rom immortalized so that's a plus.
  • Capt. ChaosCapt. Chaos ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same here. Back to leveling crew. Don't want Carbon Copy Quark.
  • Travis S McClainTravis S McClain ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm in the same situation, but with a twist: I am entirely caught up on my backlog. I do want Martian Quark, but God, I hate the Galaxy format. Even an abridged Hybrid version. And, looking ahead to next week's event, I already have Mirror Phlox immortalized and I have nothing but antipathy for Mutated Paris. I may be swayed by his stats, but probably not. I'd kinda like the new Loque'eque Sato, but not sure I'm interested enough to really chase her.

Maybe I'll get something interesting out of the community 10x pull to keep and work on....
  • FutureImperfectaFutureImperfecta ✭✭✭✭✭
    I may fight for 1 more star for Rom as I had him 2/4 going in.. depends if 1000 chron will get me there. That's all I'm willing to bid on this showcase Bob.

Back to you Vanna
  • ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    I may fight for 1 more star for Rom as I had him 2/4 going in.. depends if 1000 chron will get me there. That's all I'm willing to bid on this showcase Bob.

Back to you Vanna

^^ this. I am actually researching my final 3 Epic locked nodes whilst watching my ranking drift slowly down towards my preferred landing zone of 2501-3000. Y'all can have the other stuff, just let me get Niners Rom done for Operation Isolate! LLAP
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Hungry Dog DDMHungry Dog DDM ✭✭✭✭
    130 and out. As per usual.
    Drunken Dahar Masters is recruiting active players.
    PM for details.

So long and thanks for all the fish.
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭

Back to you Vanna

Also this. I’ve been doing okay so far (though that’s probably because people are saving up for a big run tomorrow) and feel that I won’t waste too much effort if I reach for one more star on Niners Rom