Home The Bridge
Options

Special Offers 3-19-2018

Captain LostCaptain Lost ✭✭✭✭
edited March 2018 in The Bridge

What special offers did everyone get today?

I got Grow Your Crew. I was hoping for the 10x10 offer, but I took a bite anyway.
u8WhF1r.png

I did ok. Just two Legendary beholds, but I got to FF some of my 3/4 Superrares that have been sitting around for awhile.

fexya3g.png

SwZzE8D.png

3gg9W7s.png

Comments

• Options
    PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    I gotta ask -- and I ask sincerely, why Bateson?
  • Options
    PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can dig it. Just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing some good use of him. I've got a couple stars on him, but I have not really leveled him much. (He's a hobby project when not prepping for events, etc)
  • Options
    edited March 2018
    Bateson is the first 5* character i ever pulled 4 of during an event. (and the last) He's got a special place in my STT heart ;)
  • Options
    Captain LostCaptain Lost ✭✭✭✭
    Pallidyne wrote: »
    I can dig it. Just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing some good use of him. I've got a couple stars on him, but I have not really leveled him much. (He's a hobby project when not prepping for events, etc)

I also wanted that Riker, but I looked at the final stats of both XO Riker and Bateson on the wiki, and they seem comparable. There are four Legendary Rikers in the game, so I figured I'd get another chance at a gold Riker later on.
  • Options
    I got everyone’s favorite, “Sail the Starry Skies” offer...yuck. Who was the person that actually bought one of these ship offers?

I will never understand why DB doesn’t give you several offers at a time, you could pick one or get them all. Or, at the very least, an option to get a different offer for like 50 dilithium. I guess they just like leaving money on the table.
  • Options
    Hunter247Hunter247 ✭✭✭✭
    I got the buy some DIL option.

Why would I take that offer if I could get the 10x10 pull offer for the same price?
  • Options
    PompeyMagnusPompeyMagnus ✭✭✭✭
    I also received the Grow Your Crew offer, but I'm not going to drop $33.99 CAD on it. No thanks.
  • Options
    Just can't justify this.
    0oklg3fh160r.jpg
  • Options
    mine is the $99.00 25 premium packs, 500 chrons, 4000 dil. Not buying.
  • Options
    Honorable Crew.

Too bad, I would have bought the $10 offer this week.
  • Options
    barrydancerbarrydancer ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also got Grow Your Crew, but will probably not spend until the Portal gets updated.
  • Options
    RennJaxoRennJaxo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Honorable Crew.

I would buy the $10 offer EVERY week. But alas, once again DB gets nothing.
  • Options
    Ship It: 1,300 schematics for Borg Cube, NX-01 Enterprise and H.M.S. Bounty - $49.99.

Hard pass.
  • Options
    RennJaxo wrote: »
    Honorable Crew.

I would buy the $10 offer EVERY week. But alas, once again DB gets nothing.

I limit myself to one offer per month - always the $10 crew offer - plus the card, but I largely agree.
  • Options
    eolfdmvlldiy.png
    "Be Assimilated" - I'd rather not be tbh...
  • Options
    Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    10 for 10. One begold, and one SR that I needed. The rest was honour :'(:s
    DB: Do Better
  • Options
    ThurthoradThurthorad ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have the good $25 one, 1500 dil and 15 packs. I'd normally jump on it, but I'll probably pass, waiting for them to update the premium packs.
  • Options
    DralixDralix ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also got Grow Your Crew, but will probably not spend until the Portal gets updated.
    Thurthorad wrote: »
    I have the good $25 one, 1500 dil and 15 packs. I'd normally jump on it, but I'll probably pass, waiting for them to update the premium packs.

If you're standing by principle, that's understandable. But if not, you can always buy the offer now and don't open the packs until the update. Assuming you can resist the temptation ...
  • Options
    ThurthoradThurthorad ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dralix wrote: »

If you're standing by principle, that's understandable. But if not, you can always buy the offer now and don't open the packs until the update. Assuming you can resist the temptation ...

I am resistant to overdoing the stashing. I don't trust DB to put all of the crew in or to update the ships etc. Basically I'd want to see what I am getting before I buy (insofar as that is possible with a booster pack sales model).

I also don't fully trust myself not to open them...
  • Options
    barrydancerbarrydancer ✭✭✭✭✭

I could never trust myself not to open them. :)
  • Options
    Automaton_2000Automaton_2000 ✭✭✭✭✭

If people keep buying, DB has less incentive to update. They don't care if you're stashing or not, only that you're buying.

30x + dil for 50 bucks. If the portals were current, they'd have my money.
  • Options
    Pallidyne wrote: »
    I gotta ask -- and I ask sincerely, why Bateson?

Because It's Frasier! Gotta have him.

giphy.gif

"I.... AM.... WOOOOOOOUUUUNDED!!!" haha

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UWiH582PcRc
  • Options
    Why we continue to get different offers still boggles my mind. USKDB
    239 Immortalized
    Gametag: ECH
  • Options
    YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some $66.99 CAD offer over here.... I closed it so quickly I don't even recall what it came with
  • Options
    Also got the 25€ offer... I bit. 2 legendaries, 2 super rares. 4 out of 15, along with over 10k honor... I guess it's ok. What jarred me that I got 2xTriple beholds - and all of those were duplicates, as if the game was laughing at me.
  • Options
    *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    No thanks DB......
    cc9hzjalka05.png
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • Options
    Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
    i54t0dke9bzn.png
    Nope. I would have bought the 10x10 deal. I even have the room for more crew.
  • Options
    MirrorMartiganMirrorMartigan ✭✭✭✭
    Honor and chronitons for $10. Nope. Voyages keep the chronitons coming. And daily goals along with fleet goals help with the honor. Better luck next time.