Home The Bridge
Options

Special Offers 3-19-2018

2»

Comments

• Options
    wfgwfg ✭✭
    Got the 10 for $10, but I can't justify spending money on crew right now when I'm so hopelessly maxed out on crew slots and might need to start airlocking 4* crew.
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ship It: 1,300 schematics for Borg Cube, NX-01 Enterprise and H.M.S. Bounty - $49.99.

Hard pass.

Same here. I’d rather buy the 10 for $10 deal ten times than waste half that much money on two ships I've had finished for a year and another ship that would end up at level 8 or maybe 9.
  • Options
    10 for $10. The only offer I really like... but very few crew spots open at the moment and my last few pulls have been awful.
  • Options
    Just can't justify this.
    0oklg3fh160r.jpg
    I got the same one. It's ridiculous. Especially knowing that in the past I had a 30 pack offer for the same price.
  • Options
    If they really want us to buy packs, then they need to do something about crew slots. They should be offered with packs.
  • Options
    <TGE> Clifford<TGE> Clifford ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would so buy a 10 for 10 right now. Might even have bought one of the $25 pack and dil offers. But nope, $9.99 Dilithium Overload. ):
  • Options
    GhostStalkerGhostStalker ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pallidyne wrote: »
    I gotta ask -- and I ask sincerely, why Bateson?

Because that Riker looks like he's trying to drop a deuce, and Crell Moset has been eclipsed.
  • Options
    gin2e3q5hit6.png
    Nope...nope nope nope
  • Options
    Captain_WhoCaptain_Who ✭✭✭✭✭
    10x10 this week. No portal update, no purchase.
  • Options
    PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nerfball6 wrote: »
    Just can't justify this.
    0oklg3fh160r.jpg
    I got the same one. It's ridiculous. Especially knowing that in the past I had a 30 pack offer for the same price.

The 30 pack offer doesn't come with as much DIL or Chrons.
  • Options
    Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2018
    I also got Grow Your Crew. For a few weeks now, I've been hoping for a straight Dilithium offer (the likes of which I've purchased several times in the past), as I was running low, but did not get it. A few days ago, however, I got all my crew FE, so I no longer need as much Dil, nor chrons, nor premium pulls, really (I do have a number of crew who still need stars, but don't generally buy regular pulls anymore since I often just get dupes, so it's not at all worth it).

At this point, I'm not really sure what sort of offer I would be interested in... Definitely not schematics, lol. Special crew offers in the Time Portal are probably the only thing I'd take a chance on, but not if I had most of them FF already. The place I'm currently at, as a player, it's a little frustrating at times... there are crew I'd spend money on trying to get, like The Keeper, for example, but not if it means slogging through dozens of duplicates before acquiring them. I have a limit as to how much money I'll spend on the game, so dropping thousands upon thousands of Dilithium at once is not really feasible for me. I would love to see other options for acquiring Legendary crew (besides the occasional freebie and the ones that are easy to get in megas) which are designed to attract players like me, of whom I think there are probably quite a few.

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • Options
    I would so buy a 10 for 10 right now. Might even have bought one of the $25 pack and dil offers. But nope, $9.99 Dilithium Overload. ):

Hate to say it, but yeah me too.
  • Options
    Capt AjammCapt Ajamm ✭✭✭
    edited March 2018
    Data1001 wrote: »
    I also got Grow Your Crew. For a few weeks now, I've been hoping for a straight Dilithium offer (the likes of which I've purchased several times in the past), as I was running low, but did not get it. A few days ago, however, I got all my crew FE, so I no longer need as much Dil, nor chrons, nor premium pulls, really (I do have a number of crew who still need stars, but don't generally buy regular pulls anymore since I often just get dupes, so it's not at all worth it).

At this point, I'm not really sure what sort of offer I would be interested in... Definitely not schematics, lol. Special crew offers in the Time Portal are probably the only thing I'd take a chance on, but not if I had most of them FF already. The place I'm currently at, as a player, it's a little frustrating at times... there are crew I'd spend money on trying to get, like The Keeper, for example, but not if it means slogging through dozens of duplicates before acquiring them. I have a limit as to how much money I'll spend on the game, so dropping thousands upon thousands of Dilithium at once is not really feasible for me. I would love to see other options for acquiring Legendary crew (besides the occasional freebie and the ones that are easy to get in megas) which are designed to attract players like me, of whom I think there are probably quite a few.

Exactly in the same place this week. #339 immortalized. Need more *s on a dozen purples in my roster, but unless it's the 10x $10 deal it's too costly chasing these last dozen 4*, or golds.

The offer this week was dilithium overload $50. No way.
    ~ seeking out new life